Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (94496 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:49am On Jun 22, 2020
genius43:
Happy Birthday, Silver1996
Thanks
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Debbylicious:
Welcome back Silver you were greatly missed

Happy Birthday
I pray the LORD continues to shine His light on your path
May this new year be your year of greater achievements and upliftment
Amen thank you
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Ann2012:
Happy birthday Silver1996
Enjoy your day
Thanks

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Khriztarl:
Purity23 is that silver1996? Awwwwwwn, he's fine ni..
silver oga boss, happybirthday. Even if it's belated. I'm wishing you (in colaboration with all your lovers) long life, prosperous new 365 days, and more wisdom. We love you.. No, i love you.. grin
Thanks dear
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Lakesc:
Happy Birthday Silver.
Thanks man
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Thebigdream:
And the living legend celebrates his day, happy birthday Mr silver, wish you every good thing you wish yourself sir
Thanks
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:54am On Jun 22, 2020
olaoyekemi:
Happy birthday in arrears Mr silver.
Thanks
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Gbest90:
Happy Birthday in arrears Sir.
I wish you long life and good health.

That ur picture is really lovely. Though am not surprised cos guys who bear God's time are just naturally beautiful.

wow thanks
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:56am On Jun 22, 2020
cheesy
Khriztarl:

hmmm, forget say silver fine o.. No be all God'stime dey fine. Infact, most of them like trouble. My sister's name is God'stime (for the records) and she be trouble queen. My neigbour pikin na God'stime. That boy no fine joor..
Just that, silver was carefully made.. wink
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:57am On Jun 22, 2020
enirock:
A belated happy Birthday to you

Thanks for the updates and know that God got you so stay strong and we wait for u as you are chanced to update. No pressure
Thanks
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:57am On Jun 22, 2020
do4luv14:
This one Purity don run go post Silver1996 pics,

abeg make nairaland baes let us hear word ooo

one done start to shout Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........

Infact Happy birthday Silver more grace attend to you, as you age Graciously
Thanks man
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by egwolopretty: 5:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Gbest90:
Happy Birthday in arrears Sir.
I wish you long life and good health.

That ur picture is really lovely. Though am not surprised cos guys who bear God's time are just naturally beautiful.

Thanks for the update.
Who told you all Godstime are fine, have you seen my neighbours son, that one look like an abandoned monkey.

Happy belated birthday silver

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by divinelypruned(f): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2020
Happy birthday man, as you always lit up my face with smiles, may you always have a reason to smile

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by egwolopretty: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2020
So Samuel will win the money

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by OPC90(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2020
Good luck guys

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Samuel will win o

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
I've noticed something, silver you're always painting men bad in your stories, why

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
I just don't like this Samuel guy angry

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Samuel God will punish you.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Gbest90(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by enirock(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
"They are clever and more devilish than the snake that deceived eve Na men silver put for pedestal like this Kai

Nice update dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by JerryOJerry6429: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by skubido(m): 6:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Samuel they mad ooo, using another person sweat to make money. Your cup go soon full

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Khriztarl(f): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Samuel, samuel, samuel ooo hw many times i call you.. I no wan talk sha.. thanks silver

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Lakesc: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for d update..

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:47am On Jun 24, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 7
EPISODE TITLE- The beginning of bad times

TWO MONTHS LATER

After been exhausted from the long trek.., Anita empty the chill sachet water in her stomach and threw the sachet on the floor before she heads towards her apartment.., she watched as Uche, her neighbour's son walked past her without any form of greeting.., she didn't mind, she already know who Uche and his mother are in the compound.., she let it slide and proceed to knock on her already opened door..

She was expecting Susan's voice to come up but instead the curtain open and it was Success, another of their friend that was standing there...

"Anita..."Success blare out and rushed into a hug...

Anita managed a smile and slowly wring herself from the hug..

"I can't believe I'm seeing you..."Success said with a cringe at Susan who walked out from the kitchen......"God you've grown very fat..."

Anita nearly rolled her eyes at the question.., she was sweaty, all she needs now is a long cold bath, she never thought she'll be seeing Success anytime soon since she traveled a month ago without informing neither her or Susan about her plans, a year ago the three of them share a close bond but she and Susan quickly withdrew when they realise Success isn't the person they actually think she is.., she's selfish, conniving and very deceiving....., after what happened with her first relationship that involved Success, she sworn to keep her distance.., they can still be friends but not and never like before.....

"Just tell me you want to laugh at me.."Anita said crisply as she pulled off her shoes but still holding the small black cross belt handbag she was holding....

"I'm serious..."Success said tossing a strap of her hair aside..

Anita's eyes caught the phone she was holding, it was the latest iphone, she sigh as she tried to stop her head from brooding over how she got the money to get the phone.., she knows fully well that when Sucees travelled a months ago, she was using an infinix phone...

"You're the one enjoying..."Anita said trying not to admire her too much...."Look at the machine you're using.."

"So you already noticed.."Susan chime in from behind.."She's just flaunting it everywhere.."

"Haba..."Success mutter with open mouth..."Na just phone e be na.."

"We know na.."Susan replied sitting down.."But the way you raise it to your face every opportunity you get is something else.., it's more like you want us to see it to remind us we haven't gotten to your status.."

"Why would you say that..?"Success quizzed..."You know very well I wasn't doing it intentionally, I was just picking my hair.."

"Madam picker..."Susan fling back awkwardly...."It's who you are..., whenever you get a new thing , you'll want us to see it., I believe the very reason you came here is for us to see your latest expensive iPhone...."

"So you're saying I can't come and see my friends without any reason attached to it...?"

"Please girls let's kill it here before it becomes an argument..."Anita cut in.

"No we aren't killing anything until she answered my question.."

"Which is..?"Susan ask..

"Please girls, let's not do this, I know exactly where it'll end.."Anita said as she brood over the last time Succes had come to their house.., a guy gifted her a diamond pendant and she found it convenient to flaunt the necklace in their faces.., Susan is right, she only came to their house to show them her phone...

"How could she think I'm only here to show you the phone I bought..."Success said

"It's alright..."Anita said dropping her handbag...."Susan is just angry you haven't been coming to see us.."

Success grit her teeth.."I don't like what she said..."

"Well I was just been sincere with you.."Said Susan ..."But if you say otherwise, then it's okay.."

"You know me Susan., I will never do that to either of you, you're my friends..."

"Okay if you say so.."Susan said barely looking at her.., she took a pause before she shift her gaze to Anita who was standing in front of the wardrobe....."Babe afa, how was the interview.?"

"My dear.., it's God.."Anita said looking back to face Susan..."You need to see the questions they were asking us.., I was like, did I come for a job interview or an exam..."

"That's what they do.."Susan said..."Didn't I tell you the one I went to..., to get job for this country na serious suffer head.."

"Speaking of jobs.."Success chimes in..."Anita do you still write stories..?"

Anita sneak in a calm breathe wondering why Success was asking.., she's one of the many people that tried to discourage her in the past.., told her she was just wasting her time for posting stories for free on sites.., there was a time Success had told her to go out and make real money.., she also added writing stories will not feed her, she should find a better job....

"I do.."Anita replied with full boldness.., a reminder to her she hasn't been swayed by her harsh words yet..

"Did you participate in the contest..?"Success ask

"What contest..?"Anita ask, then it hit her, the contest Agama had told them about two months ago...

"The one for the twenty million naira..."

"That scam.."Susan cut in..

"It's not a scam..."Success said..."The winner of the contest will be announced tomorrow, I'm actually following everything about them on Instagram.."

"Goodluck to the winner then.."Susan said

"So you didn't summit any of your many stories on their website..?"

Anita huff.."No I didn't..."

"But why..., so many people submitted stories.., even people that have never hold a pen in their life to write a stanza of a poem submitted stories..."

"If it's true the contest really happened.."Anita said..."Trust me, the already rich people will still win..."

"Exactly.."Susan supported..."These things are scam.., they already know the people that will win.."

"Well to me that isn't enough reason for you not to try.., who knows, you could have win...., it could be an opportunity that God was going to use to bless you and you missed it..."

"If God wants to bless me.."Anita said.."He'll bless me at his appointed time.."

"Oh...okay.."

"Add more groundnut..."Samuel said as he steer the garri with his spoon

"I can't believe we're actually smoking garri..."Festus said before taking a spoonful of garri and water to his mouth..

"Well if you feel too big to smoke garri.., bring money let's cook..."

"Samuel.."Festus said.."The truth is, you're just been stingy..., I know you still have money in your account but you prefer smoking garri than spending the money you have on good food.."

"Did you see my account..?"Samuel ask

"Did you show me.?"Festus fling back..

"Then how did you know I have money..?"

Festus chuckle.."Guy, you keep forgetting who you're living with.., I don't need to be told you have money before I'll know you have money...., I know you have more than twenty thousand naira in your account..."

"You think I'll have twenty thousand naira and I'll been smoking garri with you.."

"You fit do am.."Festus replied in pidgin...."Cos you be confam coco.., stingy wall gecko.."

"God punish you.."Samuel cursed before he reach for his ringing phone..., he took a while to glance at the number, it wasn't a local line, it seem more like a landline.., he didn't want to answer thinking it could be mtn or any of these stupid people wanting to play a fast one on him..., he glance at Festus who was taking all the groundnut from the garri, then he glance back at the phone and without hesitation, he answered the call....

"Good afternoon Mr Samuel Okweche..."A ferminine voice sounded from the other end..

Samuel sigh but didn't bother replying...

"I'm calling from Mako worldwide writing help hand..."The person added

Samuel jump from the ground remembering the story he submitted at the contest.."

"Hello..., Mr Samuel are you still on the call..?"

"Yes.."Samuel replied shapily

"Well Mr Samuel, we received your story and our Editors and judges had gone through it and I'm pleased to announce to you you're a proud winner of twenty million naira sir..."

Samuel's eyes enlarged with shock, for a moment he just stood reveling in his shock state......, his mouth dropped and he quickly turn to face Festus who was more interested in the garri than his trepidated state..

"Hello Mr Samuel, are you still on the call...?"

Samuel heart hammered hard against his chest as the words rang in his head over and over...

"Hello Mr Samuel..."

"Yes ma.."Samuel mutter with quivering lips..."Please can you repeat what you just said...."

TBC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:48am On Jun 24, 2020
egwolopretty:
Who told you all Godstime are fine, have you seen my neighbours son, that one look like an abandoned monkey.

Happy belated birthday silver
Thanks dear
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:49am On Jun 24, 2020
divinelypruned:
Happy birthday man, as you always lit up my face with smiles, may you always have a reason to smile
Amen
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 2:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Adekunlated:
I've noticed something, silver you're always painting men bad in your stories, why
I'm not
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ayanfe29(f): 3:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for the update dear
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 6:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Samuel yaff won ooooo

Anita see your life embarassed
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Lakesc: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Mhnm! Anita sef..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply)

Generation To Generations... / The Silent Lover / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.