Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video (67317 Views)

Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Isoduwa(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2020
kemii1100:
[color=#] 2733557[/color]

If you nor know how to use colour rest for Nairaland matter
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by ARAGON22(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2020
pls Who's dis b*t*ch??!!

Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Badonasty(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2020
Miracle’s food any day anytime
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by akpur1(m): 11:28pm On May 03, 2020
Le enviaremos un cheque requerido por esa cantidad
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by akpur1(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2020
We will send an amount required for that payment
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2020
Nwodosis:
[s]The husband should thank Miracle working God for opening her pathways to pregnancy[/s]!.
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by supremenews: 12:04am On May 04, 2020
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Bahamas95(m): 12:31am On May 04, 2020
Isoduwa:

Na her yansh dey confuse you
I hear you sir.

Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Harmlesspill(m): 1:08am On May 04, 2020
Nawa oooh!!!!
When you don't have anything tangibel to offer,,,you offer the available.. our girls most times don't have much upstairs or ideas to bring a positive change but a small boobs and a disastrous pussy.
God have mercy!!
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Cousin9999: 1:29am On May 04, 2020
Congrats. Is she a bleacher? Be careful.
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by anambraamaka: 6:01am On May 04, 2020
Congrats
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Gbagbuo247: 6:39am On May 04, 2020
Miracle tongue
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Nobody: 7:38am On May 04, 2020
This is her best role.
That of Oriaku.
Once I heard her speak i knew this is all she will be
The beautiful trophy wife and mother surrounded by house helps and servants,mindlessly eating her husband's money.
She can be more but she would rather stop here.
It's not a bad thing though all things considered.
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Sardauna24(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Former Big brother Naija housemate and entrepreneur Nina, has shared a lovely video as she showed off her bare baby bump in front of a mirror.

According to her, the video was like 3 months ago in Nigeria.

The 23-year-old who traditionally married her US based husband via proxy, shared the video and wrote;

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69q0pBRvyDo

Wetin concern me how is this news brings solution to this Covid19?
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by mathy2p2: 1:29pm On May 04, 2020
Preparing to burn bastard , no father
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
What a MIRACLE! grin grin grin
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Princesschika: 2:42pm On May 04, 2020
Wetin consine me, Na I'm go stop this pandemic way dey worry the whole world. Mtcheeew
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by Uncleshaga(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2020
When did she marry
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by dacblogger: 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
ukehnonny:
Whats the essence of this news?
Next!
Did you study microbiology
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by ukehnonny: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2021
dacblogger:

Did you study microbiology

Yes I did.
How did you know?
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by dacblogger: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
ukehnonny:

Yes I did.
How did you know?
Nonso ukeh,your name gave you away.

I wanted to make sure it's the nonso ukeh I know.
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by ukehnonny: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
dacblogger:

Nonso ukeh,your name gave you away.

I wanted to make sure it's the nonso ukeh I know.
Okay o.
May I know you
Re: Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video by dacblogger: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
ukehnonny:

Okay o.
May I know you
Female...
Secondary School mate then unizik but different course..
FB friends too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Gabriel Defrauded Of Her Life Savings By A 'Prophet' / Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) / Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.