Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining (41293 Views)

EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 17 Yahoo Boys In Warri At Their Hotel Hideout, Seizes Cars (Photos) / Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by piper7(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Redoil post=89152374][/quote]
You are a very stupid human being!! You have no bloody sense!! In fact the Igbos and Hausas are our major source of problem in this country.
IGBOS: These are the ones that will soil our image abroad with different kinds of fraudulent acts. If 10 Nigerians are caught abroad in criminal activities,8 out of them will be Igbos. These are the same people that will sell fake products,fake drugs,fake everything at the expense of people's lives. What about rituals and their highly animalistic culture? Oh!! They are No 1. Useless people! They would rather go into crime than go to school.
Hausas: Those ones are, should I say animals? They are obsessed with political and religious power with very little or no education. They are cursed with religion to the extent that they do not see the light of Westernization. And oh!! They are the dirtiest species of humans I've ever encountered. The only one good thing I can say about them is that they are UNITED!
Please Nigerians, do not use tribalism and religion to divide our beloved Nigeria. Especially the Igbos. BE GUIDED! Nigeria We Hail Thee��
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by CentVickBlog: 8:54pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by dasparrow: 9:24pm On May 04, 2020
RaptorX:
Africans are the dumbest race of people on this planet, just a bunch of sellouts, spineless weak cowards and pushovers.

You are an African too so you just described yourself, your entire family and lineage.
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by UKBobo(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=piper7 post=89189523]
You are a very stupid human being!! You have no bloody sense!!

Brother, you are a fool. or as you say, Ode. TBH, every tribe in naija is perfect for each other, treacherous collection of rascals, forever picking money over development. Enjoy the ride.
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by Horus(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2020
UKBobo:
People are making noise about the Chinese. But really, it is our fault. This is Slavery system with Oyinbo Part 2.

They cannot enter the country, mine, ship minerals without the connivance of thirsty, diabolical ni55erians on the ground. Everyone involved should be tied to an oil barrel and shot by automatic weapon. This is happening in Ghana, Burkina, Nigeria, Mali - all over West Africa and our brown skin devils are happy count money over morals and sell the next generation's birthright - land, good air and fresh water...

They should pour lead through their mouth and noise till they die from blood poisoning.

There is an African proverb that reads: “When there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm.”

1 Like

Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by dasparrow: 9:31pm On May 04, 2020
@Post

Please let them deport those Chinese. However, knowing how corrupt many Nigerians are, nothing is going to happen to these crookish Chinese.

The Chinese come to Africa and do things that Africans will never be allowed to do in China. Imagine this Chinese bigots coming to Nigeria to mine minerals illegally while Africans are being thrown out on the street in China.

If I alone consisted of Nigeria, Chinese people won't even get a visa to come to Nigeria. There will be no Nigerian embassy in China and no Chinese embassy in Nigeria. I mean it.
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by 2016v2017: 9:34pm On May 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine foreigners mining our natural resources shocked I don't blame them the lifeless one is in aso rock watching with his hands crossed sad
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by Petdagr8t(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2020
Edon happen, Nigeria has kept quiet for a long time
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by delvzy(m): 1:57am On May 05, 2020
Good work from the Amotekun but further investigation should be carried out on curbing illegal mining in the state.

So them Chinese carry nose mask come while their 9ja counterpart dey form badoo grin
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by Icebreaker212: 2:14am On May 05, 2020
Vacancy we are looking for someone with a graphic design and social media marketing skills. Full time job. Zoom interview on Friday the 8th of May. This is a new account so if I don’t reply you dm me on my instaa username _nancyjj
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by KunmiHuston(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2020
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by RillJ(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Infect them with the wuhan virus and put them on a ship to china

Nonsense
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by delpee(f): 9:09am On May 05, 2020
The State Government should endeavor to procure a mining license in conjunction with the relevant Local Governments for the benefit of the people. That should create jobs and wealth in the localities if we’ll managed.

It’s an opportunity to reprogram the minds of youths in the area for learning and progress. If they learn how to mine, the whole society reaps the benefits in the long run.
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2020
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by igbowoman: 12:04pm On May 05, 2020
They forgot to settle some people
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by piper7(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=UKBobo post=89191007][/quote]
Only a foolish man will know his colleague. Idiot!! Please don't start ooo. Ode,oloriburuku.
Criminally minded animals! God bless me that I'm not totally Nigerian. Useless people.
Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by UKBobo(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2020
piper7:

PIPER CV
I am a Criminally minded animal, raised by Useless people.

No vex, I understand. You are an empty barrel! Na your Baba I blame, not you.

Re: Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining by piper7(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2020
UKBobo:

No vex, I understand. You are an empty barrel! Na your Baba I blame, not you.
Are you not useless people? Look at how bad your country is. With all the resources you have. Is it not criminals like you that are misusing it up there? And yet you dare open that filthy mouth of yours to talk about my Father. Bête. Fucking animals!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics / Suspected Oil Vandals Jump Into A River On Sighting Navy Patrol Team. Photos / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.