Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl (6043 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by kalex0(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
Guys, what is the craziest thing you did in order to a make leave your house earlier than you planned for her to stay?

Let me drop mine

I told her I would be traveling to see my mom. She no wan leave sef

I had to tell her I will be staying for two weeks

She pack her load sharply

Drop yours guys

Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 03, 2020
Made a planned prank call with my friend. Putting d call on loudspeaker make she sef hear.

Guy played his part well. Exaggerated the whole thing.

Guy was like. Guy, prof dey ask of u. E say make u show say d trip has been approved. U guys r leaving in the next 30mins. And he said u know wat to do.

After call, babe was like wat does u knw wat to do mean.

I said it means prof and i have to disappear, no traces of either of us in town. It means prof has moved his family to abuja and for me. I need to make sure am absent completely in town.

Gave her 5H to go bak. Since i have less than 30mins 2 bounce
No further questionz.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by phintohlar(f): 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Made a planned prank call with my friend. Putting d call on loudspeaker make she sef hear.

Guy was like. Guy, prof dey ask of u. E say make u show say d trip has been approved. U guys r leaving in the next 30mins. And he said u know wat to do.

I said it means prof and i have to disappear, no traces of either of us in town. It means prof has moved his family to abuja and for me. I need to make sure am absent completely in town.

No further questionz.

may God forgive you

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 03, 2020
phintohlar:
may God forgive you

He has. I don ask for forgiveness tey tey.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by kalex0(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:

No further questionz.

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by kalex0(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
phintohlar:
may God forgive you

U should know when u v overstayed...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 03, 2020
I first told her my mum is calling me for an emergency,she refused to go..

I came up with planB,told her I'm owing my land lady and she's on her way to the compound that i need to japa,she quickly wore her pants and clothesgringrin

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Alopecia(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2020
smiley
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by SmellingAnus(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2020
It happened during my 100 level to a fellow course mate...

Me... We take oath ? Even people wey take oath sef dey break am... Abeg I no want again...

She was speechless...

Looking back I think I was harsh Sha but that was the only way I felt she could leave my life...
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by ObaOfUyo: 9:55pm On May 03, 2020
phintohlar:
may God forgive you
you must be the girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by phintohlar(f): 9:57pm On May 03, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
you must be the girl grin
iffa slap you
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by ObaOfUyo: 10:04pm On May 03, 2020
phintohlar:
iffa slap you
With your clothes off right?!?! wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Kalapizim(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2020
That I came to contact with a convid 19 patient. She disappeared grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Degrezhaa: 11:36pm On May 03, 2020
Told her my cousin will be coming over to stay at my place so she should get going cos d room will be crowded grin

No be my cousin oh
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Pimples(m): 12:53am On May 04, 2020
SmellySperm:

I came up with planB,told her I'm owing my land lady and she's on her way to the compound that i need to japa,she quickly wore her pants and clothesgringrin

Bros that picture way u post so no be here.
Repent.
There is more to life than sex
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by saintvc(m): 2:50am On May 04, 2020
There is a generational cause, any girl I get married to would die within first five months. I have prayed against it sha.

na so she take style dey withdraw
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 3:36am On May 04, 2020
The one i dey face since the lockdown eehn.. i thought i jad successfully discharged her oo ontop plenty quarell she still came back again. So she came over to pass the night looking all sexy. I no understand the type of lingerie she go wear come I was so tempted again but i had to resist the urge because i have tried to push her off of me before and anything make me touch am be say i done hook. I started praying at midnight when i noticed her body on mine. Got up from the bed and started serious prayers oo. Nothing happened. I saw disappointment in her face but i felt victorious. Last night again she called i no pick. So this morning called her and told her that I'm currently undergoing serious deliverance exercise and i have been advised that no one should come near me. She bought it at least for now.. but i know she go craze come soon. I no know why she can't just let me be n i really need to be alone this period. So many things to do

12 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 3:46am On May 04, 2020
dairykidd:
The one i dey face since the lockdown eehn.. i thought i jad successfully discharged her oo ontop plenty quarell she still came back again. So she came over to pass the night looking all sexy. I no understand the type of lingerie she go wear come I was so tempted again but i had to resist the urge because i have tried to push her off of me before and anything make me touch am be say i done hook. I started praying at midnight when i noticed her body on mine. Got up from the bed and started serious prayers oo. Nothing happened. I saw disappointment in her face but i felt victorious. Last night again she called i no pick. So this morning called her and told her that I'm currently undergoing serious deliverance exercise and i have been advised that no one should come near me. She bought it at least for now.. but i know she go craze come soon. I no know why she can't just let me be n i really need to be alone this period. So many things to do
Deliverance indeed

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by GreenArrow1(m): 5:15am On May 04, 2020
dairykidd:

And here I was thinking say Na only me de this condition presently. God go help o. Cos I don't know what to do to keep this girl permanently at bay again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by bobkezel(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2020
I was very blunt to her
my new catch called me in the morning that she was on her way to my house. I told my main chick she had to go that my new girl was her way. She was shocked.
Each time i remember that my action i become shocked too.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Mathiasa(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2020
The babe won kill me with sex, morning afternoon and night, after exams and my gp low, I told her I have given my life to Christ. See me see Bible, I had to get gospel music and always praying when she comes around. I told her I don't do relationship things anymore. But one babe they always show my end for night.
Till date she never forgive me.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Mywd: 7:34am On May 04, 2020
SmellySperm:

What type of whatsapp messages are those??... Just extend their dates by 1 day each and enjoy diff punanies
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by StephenBB(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2020
SmellySperm:

Chisos....
Guy...na Lagos you dey stay?
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by kalex0(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2020
Mathiasa:
The babe won kill me with sex, morning afternoon and night, after exams and my gp low, I told her I have given my life to Christ. See me see Bible, I had to get gospel music and always praying when she comes around. I told her I don't do relationship things anymore. But one babe they always show my end for night.
Till date she never forgive me.

Pastor indeed
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Luizkid(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2020
Babe is too available for my liking so i told her girlfriend, we've got to take a break as am not feeling this anymore... Oversupply sha is not good.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by kalex0(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2020
Luizkid:
Babe is too available for my liking so i told her girlfriend, we've got to take a break as am not feeling this anymore... Oversupply sha is not good.

Lol
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Gadafii: 8:56am On May 04, 2020
She came around to my place,I made a move but she declined,I no force her...she said we should go out and have something to eat, I oblige

No be say I mumu but I sha gree to carry her comot,this insolent girl made me ordered food for her and still expected me to bring it to her table,I did.... Who she was half was thru her food, I faked a call, then told her a plumber is waiting for me at home to fix something,that she should carry on with her food let me attend to the plumber, I will be back asap.. Na so I take disengage from her, I guess she was done with her food and she called me tire, but I no pick am

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by kalex0(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2020
Gadafii:
She came around to my place,I made a move but she declined,I no force her...she said we should go out and have something to eat, I oblige

No be say I mumu but I sha gree to carry her comot,this insolent girl made me ordered food for her and still expected me to bring it to her table,I did.... Who she was half was thru her food, I faked a call, then told her a plumber is waiting for me at home to fix something,that she should carry on with her food let me attend to the plumber, I will be back asap.. Na so I take disengage from her, I guess she was done with her food and she called me tire, but I no pick am

Baba y nah?

U suppose carry am go house again and do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by ArticleBeast: 9:32am On May 04, 2020
Pimples:

Bros that picture way u post so no be here.
Repent.
There is more to life than sex
It is a faked whatsapp chat.
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Flora2Sweet: 9:57am On May 04, 2020
a girl was coming to visit for the fist time , and she had the gods to bring her friend.. as I see them , I jus block them for gate tell them say I wan drive out go pick something for God is good ... na so I take discharge them...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Gang Situation In Prison Leaked. / This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! / Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.