Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Let's Address Some Issues Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Address Some Issues Here (587 Views)

The Comprehensive List Of 188 Drivers License Centers In Nigeria And Address / The Two Things That Can Kill A Man. Please Lets Address One Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Address Some Issues Here by promotervickky(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
I have been seeing some developments especially here in Cartalk, some ignorant minded people has been trying to either spoil your name or your business, it's really bad to see such.
Let's talk about the VIN Part, most people here feels we the agents are cheating them by charging them fees, i like to remind you that the service we have rendered has saved lots of people millions of naira, computerGlobal, carguide can attest to this fact!!

I sometimes feel that these attackers are dealers who import accidented, flooded vehicles, and fear not to be exposed!!

It's painful to read that we are cheating them by running the vin for them for a fee, they want us to always give the site!! I know that they are some free sites that do free vinchecks, but I can tell you that I have used them and they are very unreliable!!

It's even best to pay through an agent in order not to get your card indicted by some fraudulent sites!!

Everyone can make use of every opportunity to make money from any type of business, my problem is that when you are trying to spoil it for us, it will be an issue.

If you feel that you have found a supposed reliable vin checking website, keep to yourself, don't come and be dragging us here that we are cheating others when you don't know the full story!

Free things sometimes kills! Take note!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Fuel Pump For Camry 2007 LE / Did You Promise Yourself 2021 Would Be THE YEAR You’d Be More Productive? / Bid LIVE On Copart And SHIP To Nigeria - Copart Official Broker - Cars From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.