Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How I bleeped A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I bleeped A Married Woman (14596 Views)

How I bleeped A Virgin / I bleeped A Girl With Big Ass And Boobs And This Happened To Me / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I bleeped A Married Woman by Kingdray123: 9:57pm On May 03, 2020
So I gave this lady a lift sometime in 2019, she was a new cleaner in our place of work,a cute smallish Fulani gal (I had lived most of my life in the north so I speak and understand hausa fluently).

On this particular day I gave her lift again we got talking and I just jokingly asked of her phone number which she obliged. After dropping her off I didn't bother to call her that day but waited till 3 days later. Her response was something else, how she has been expecting my call and thought I wouldn't call her again. We spoke a couple of times afterwards and I set a date to take her out which she accepted. An uncle aboard has a house in same state which he kept in my care then. Took her there and we got talking about life and all, she didn't open up to me of her marital status then. Spent sometime together there and I made moves to get down with her but she refused. Light complexion, moderate boobs, her thighs were like those of Agri chicken thighs, this girl was damn beautiful. All attempts made didn't move her one bit, I ended up letting her be that day.

After that day we continued talking on phone and she professed her love for me, how am different from other guys she knows and how excited she is having me in her life. I didn't attempt wanting to spend time with her again so as not get the repeat of what happened the last time again. So one night she said she wanted seeing me that I should come park close to where she claimed she stayed. I went and after picking her up, she said we should go somewhere quiet so I drove to a high way close to that area. It was pretty late then already so just few cars and you hardly get a passerby then.

We got talking and discussing on issues of life, work and other stuffs. Didn't know when I got a hard on and made to kiss her and she didn't fight me off. My hands were all over her and manage to find its way to her Vj, she was tieing wrapper and to my surprise no pants on and noting under the hijab she wore(no bra or top on). She was damn wet down there, this lady didnt... READ THE REST OF THE STORY ON https://naijadatingtips.com/how-i-bleeped-married-woman/

You can also earn money by writing interesting erotic stories like this. Terms and condition applies. hit this link https://naijadatingtips.com/write-sex-about-your-erotic-stories-and-earn/

Check out https://naijadatingtips.com/ to read more erotic stories like also get relationship advice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Kylekent59: 10:08pm On May 03, 2020
We can't wait to hear your next story on how you contracted STD grin grin

Her hubby fvks her raw

You also fvked her raw

15 Likes

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by SLAP44: 10:09pm On May 03, 2020
You can lie ehhh

Lie Muhammend will be jealous grin

10 Likes

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Quietly(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2020
Imagine sleeping with a married woman...oga you really try...imagine if it's your wife...how would you feel

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Michelle55: 10:43pm On May 03, 2020
And that's how Chukwuma exchanged his bright future/ birthright for 10 mins bleeping with married woman

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 03, 2020
u get mind oo
a cleaner for that matter shocked
i can imagine her having strong body odour and looking unkempt shocked
some of u guys dey try o with the type of women wey una dey sleep with

10 Likes

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by immaq8(f): 11:00pm On May 03, 2020
Kylekent59:

Her hubby fvks her raw

You also fvked her raw

her hubby is also fvking another girl raw & the girl the hubby is fvking raw is also fvking another man raw..

nothing wey person never see....{Burnaboy voice}
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by yuswrld20(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2020
bros welldone continue to bleep married woman till you bleep major wife THEN YOU ARE DONE FOR!!!
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Iamhezzyboss(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2020
grin grin grin
Kylekent59:

Her hubby fvks her raw

You also fvked her raw

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Elimon(m): 11:33pm On May 03, 2020
Fada Lawd!...how would you like ur own wife engaging in a car sex with one dude like that
E no gallant na!

5 Likes

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by kapai(m): 12:41am On May 04, 2020
I can only hear a voice saying "there's only one gawd..! Nd dat man is jeezus qwurist.
Njide gi ntinye gi akanwu

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Afolabimills(m): 12:49am On May 04, 2020
Jerii jerii loading... Pls help a brother God bless u Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482 tks
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Kobicove(m): 12:55am On May 04, 2020
Na wah o!
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by BareFacedLies(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2020
Kingdray123:
So I gave this lady a lift sometime in 2019, she was a new cleaner in our place of work,a cute smallish Fulani gal (I had lived most of my life in the north so I speak and understand hausa fluently).

On this particular day I gave her lift again we got talking and I just jokingly asked of her phone number which she obliged. After dropping her off I didn't bother to call her that day but waited till 3 days later. Her response was something else, how she has been expecting my call and thought I wouldn't call her again. We spoke a couple of times afterwards and I set a date to take her out which she accepted. An uncle aboard has a house in same state which he kept in my care then. Took her there and we got talking about life and all, she didn't open up to me of her marital status then. Spent sometime together there and I made moves to get down with her but she refused. Light complexion, moderate boobs, her thighs were like those of Agri chicken thighs, this girl was damn beautiful. All attempts made didn't move her one bit, I ended up letting her be that day.

After that day we continued talking on phone and she professed her love for me, how am different from other guys she knows and how excited she is having me in her life. I didn't attempt wanting to spend time with her again so as not get the repeat of what happened the last time again. So one night she said she wanted seeing me that I should come park close to where she claimed she stayed. I went and after picking her up, she said we should go somewhere quiet so I drove to a high way close to that area. It was pretty late then already so just few cars and you hardly get a passerby then.

We got talking and discussing on issues of life, work and other stuffs. Didn't know when I got a hard on and made to kiss her and she didn't fight me off. My hands were all over her and manage to find its way to her Vj, she was tieing wrapper and to my surprise no pants on and noting under the hijab she wore(no bra or top on). She was damn wet down there, this lady didnt fight back but opened her Vj widely for me and for the first time in my 12 years of owning a car I bleeped a girl in my car. I bleeped the girl and didn't know when she was screaming that I cum inside of her which I gladly did.. A friend of mine stayed close to her place it was when I described my new catch to him and told him she lived close to his place, after I described her to him that he told me she was married with 2 kids. Smallish girl with a pussy that tight and such wetness married with 2 kids? I couldn't believe him but had to confront her the next time we saw and she started crying and begging me to forgive her.that she didn't like her husband anymore. She has been filing for divorce in their Sharia court but they wouldn't grant her cos the husband still wants her. I was devastated. Still let it slide though. bleeped her a couple of times after then before finally leaving her. Damn I miss that pussy, but hey it's another man's property. Ooh les I forget, a week later my car knocked engine, that adage of it's a bad omen fucking in your car caught up with me...

STORY CREDITS
Christopher

GO to Naijadatingtips.com to read more erotic stories like this and also get relationship advice.

You can also earn money by writing interesting erotic stories. Terms and condition applies. hit this link https://naijadatingtips.com/write-sex-about-your-erotic-stories-and-earn/

These days that everyone now has a camera phone, you really took a big risk by fĂșcking her in the car shocked
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by mejai(m): 3:57am On May 04, 2020
Cars engines don't knock cos of sex in the car.... QED!!!

1 Like

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by dayleke: 4:31am On May 04, 2020
lefulefu:
u get mind oo

Have you ever heard of a "Corporate Cleaner" bro?

grin
They are in a different class o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Bornfool(m): 5:36am On May 04, 2020
Pls send the girl's phone number I need aam may be we fii quarantine 2geda
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Kingdray123: 8:40am On May 04, 2020
Lol, sometimes all this housegirls, cleaners, etc can be the sweetest. Don't dull.
lefulefu:
u get mind oo

1 Like

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Kingdray123: 8:41am On May 04, 2020
Correct guy grin
dayleke:

grin
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:09am On May 04, 2020
Quietly:
Imagine sleeping with a married woman...oga you really try...imagine if it's your wife...how would you feel
And you believe this rubis?

1 Like

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by MedicH: 11:21am On May 04, 2020
supportnija:

And you believe this rubis?

This story is not one bit far from reality. Stuffs like this happen on daily basis i mean day after day so I wonder why it's rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by ITbomb(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
lefulefu:
u get mind oo
I pray your life be upgraded so that you can see neat, clean and corporate looking cleaners, nannies, housemaid, drivers and security

2 Likes

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
ITbomb:

I pray your life be upgraded so that you can see neat, clean and corporate looking cleaners, nannies, housemaid, drivers and security
abegi wich corporate cleaner is she? cheesy.someone that ties wrapper with no pants on from what op said in his post cheesy.i know there are corporate cleaners but from what op described of her this one na local mgbeke.A fulani woman hustling by the side probably married to a fulani herdsman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 04, 2020
Kingdray123:
Lol, sometimes all this housegirls, cleaners, etc can be the sweetest. Don't dull.
and they are dirty as well.if u want to chop meat chop one wey clean except maybe u are a dirty guy and love eating dirty punas lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
dayleke:

grin
a corporate cleaner who ties wrapper cheesy cheesy?
did u read op"s post at all cheesy?
op is probably working in some state civil service where they hire not so clean women as cleaners cheesy
have u stepped foot in a state civil establishment before?
if u havent try visit any of the civil service corpration close to you and check out some of their female cleaners
some wil tie wrapper that has been unwashed for weeks and if they pass u u will percieve odour.abeg a man should have class when he wants to nack a woman.he says she is fulani.he is probably nacking a herdsman"s wife and he"s feeling fly cheesy.abeg tell me among the low class fulanis which clean one u have seen.i am not talking of the wealthy ones oo..i am talking of the ones who are poor and doin menial job.and dont bring up arguement that not all are dirty cos i have stayed enough in edo state and seen them and seen how they dont take hygiene seriously.Try step into any hausa quaters and understand what i am trying to say cheesy
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 04, 2020
Bornfool:
Pls send the girl's phone number I need aam may be we fii quarantine 2geda
this one wants to collect disease cheesy
after one mysterious boil don develop for ur penis cap u will now come back to nairaland uploading a picture of ur peniscap asking nairlanders to help u cheesy
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Eberechi24(f): 3:43pm On May 04, 2020
lefulefu:
u get mind oo
Lefu, do you mean by a cleaner for that matter? Are cleaners not humans? Like they don't deserve Love? What make you think that cleaners have body odour eh? Because you manage to afford one aboki perfume, we go hear word again,ni?

For your that your plastic mind, you get class?

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by dayleke: 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
lefulefu:
a corporate cleaner who ties wrapper cheesy cheesy?
did u read op"s post at all cheesy?
op is probably working in some state civil service where they hire not so clean women as cleaners cheesy
have u stepped foot in a state civil establishment before?
if u havent try visit any of the civil service corpration close to you and check out some of their female cleaners
some wil tie wrapper that has been unwashed for weeks and if they pass u u will percieve odour.abeg a man should have class when he wants to nack a woman.he says she is fulani.he is probably nacking a herdsman"s wife and he"s feeling fly cheesy.abeg tell me among the low class fulanis which clean one u have seen.i am not talking of the wealthy ones oo..i am talking of the ones who are poor and doin menial job.and dont bring up arguement that not all are dirty cos i have stayed enough in edo state and seen them and seen how they dont take hygiene seriously.Try step into any hausa quaters and understand what i am trying to say cheesy

Chai!!!
Bro, you too harsh o.....
You don burst im bubbles now.....
I dey try ginger him b4 ni o.... embarassed
Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 04, 2020
Eberechi24:

Lefu, do you mean by a cleaner for that matter? Are cleaners not humans? Like they don't deserve Love? What make you think that cleaners have body odour eh? Because you manage to afford one aboki perfume, we go hear word again,ni?

they are humans oo and they deserve love but i cant nack a herdsman's wife cheesy..abeg i treasure my penis cap so much grin.dont want one deadly std to now eat it off cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 04, 2020
dayleke:

Chai!!!
Bro, you too harsh o.....
You don burst im bubbles now.....
I dey try ginger him b4 ni o.... embarassed
i can visualise how she looks already.a fiulani woman on wrapper always backing her baby and carrying two other ones along then with chewing stick in her mouth

1 Like

Re: How I bleeped A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 04, 2020
Eberechi24:

ok eberichi can u date a herdsman? cheesy
if that aboki who shines ur shoe every morning wants to kiss u will u surrender ur lips to him for a kiss? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class / Whatsapp S*x Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.