Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

You Need Drama In Your Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need Drama In Your Relationship. (1102 Views)

Drama In Court Between A Man & His Wife Who Nags For Sex (Photos) / Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Goodmarlian: 2:17am On May 04, 2020
I noticed something lately ,If you want your relationship to last long bring drama into it.quarells and arguments fuels relationships it is not immature it is just how it is meant to be whenever your partner does what you don't like don't take it always voice out because humans know both consciously and subconsciously that they are not perfect so if you condone your partner wrong doing they are you as a fool and loose respect for you and once respect leaves they are done with you.a relationship were there are constant quarrels balanced with some sweeter romance is more satisfying than the one that doesn't have.i and my girlfriend are going close to a year now because we are understanding each other gradually as a result of fights and quarrels but please don't overdo it as everything has a limit .

1 Like

Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 2:19am On May 04, 2020
cool On point.
Some ladies would love to cry
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Bamz(m): 2:38am On May 04, 2020
TLDR: Get angry with purpose. Conflicts help your relationship grow.
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Brosbeforehoes: 2:48am On May 04, 2020
Nawa oh
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by liquidfaya: 2:53am On May 04, 2020
Desperate losers like Digmygold will never quarrel with their wives even though they are evening newspapers cause they can't get any woman again. Lmfao..

Desperados

Dustin baby.

Say hie to grandma.

Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by padi94(m): 3:42am On May 04, 2020
Mosdef Op
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Goodmarlian: 7:23am On May 04, 2020
liquidfaya:
Desperate losers like Digmygold will never quarrel with their wives even though they are evening newspapers cause they can't get any woman again. Lmfao..

Desperados

Dustin baby.

Say hie to grandma.

Hmmmmm
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Digmygold: 1:02pm On May 04, 2020
liquidfaya:

Desperados

Dustin baby.

Say hie to grandma.

Lol i.have a queen, i dont need to find another. I am not a street dog like you who.has humped and dumped away his entire destiny to greed and stupidity.

Like the Prince of England loves his wife, Meghan, i love mine and wont ever trade her for nothing in this world. Jump.in the lagoon wifeless brokie. grin

Go on research on how to stop being a dumpsite baby daddy that grannies use to turn baby mamas. I am happily married and you arent. Thats why you are and will die a frustrated wailing redpiller.
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by liquidfaya: 5:57pm On May 04, 2020
Digmygold:

Lol i.have a queen, i dont need to find another. I am not a street dog like you who.has humped and dumped away his entire destiny to greed and stupidity.

Like the Prince of England loves his wife, Meghan, i love mine and wont ever trade her for nothing in this world. Jump.in the lagoon wifeless brokie. grin

Go on research on how to stop being a dumpsite baby daddy that grannies use to turn baby mamas. I am happily married and you arent. Thats why you are and will die a frustrated wailing redpiller.
couldn't get a 20 Yr old fresh girl.

Settles for a 35 year old granny. Lmfao.

Dustbin baby of the Year. Lol.

Say hie to grandma.

Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Favy1235(f): 7:59pm On May 04, 2020
Relationship without quarrel that one is not relationship nah. someone needs to annoy somebody. Someone needs to get angry and do shakara,the other person has to cry n beg.
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Digmygold: 10:43pm On May 04, 2020
liquidfaya:
couldn't get a 20 Yr old fresh girl.

Settles for a 35 year old granny. Lmfao.

Dustbin baby of the Year. Lol.

Say hie to grandma.

Prostitutes are your go to Konji healers because you are too stupid to reason outside of your pvssy brain box. Lol. I know you must have bleeped dozens of 20 year old hookers who left 3 babies back home. You wont buy a diaper for your child but you ll pay a disease infested hooker who fvcks white mens dogs to go feed her hungry kids back home. Thats how dumbo redpillers roll. grin

Dogs like you end up with hoes for daughters and thats part of where your Karma sets in. Choke on your redpill and die choking. We having none of it. My wife is my joy. I love her so much. Where is your wife broke ancestor?
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I noticed something lately ,If you want your relationship to last long bring drama into it.quarells and arguments fuels relationships it is not immature it is just how it is meant to be whenever your partner does what you don't like don't take it always voice out because humans know both consciously and subconsciously that they are not perfect so if you condone your partner wrong doing they are you as a fool and loose respect for you and once respect leaves they are done with you.a relationship were there are constant quarrels balanced with some sweeter romance is more satisfying than the one that doesn't have.i and my girlfriend are going close to a year now because we are understanding each other gradually as a result of fights and quarrels but please don't overdo it as everything has a limit .
Jaubdu, cheesy cheesy wink I cannot can

Do you want to consult a medical doctor for a medical related problem online without long hospital queues or catching the coronavirus?
Then click on the link in my signature sharp sharp and get fast, effective medical care from the comfort of your house. Stay safe! Stay healthy!
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by liquidfaya: 2:59am On May 05, 2020
Digmygold:

Prostitutes are your go to Konji healers because you are too stupid to reason outside of your pvssy brain box. Lol. I know you must have bleeped dozens of 20 year old hookers who left 3 babies back home. You wont buy a diaper for your child but you ll pay a disease infested hooker who fvcks white mens dogs to go feed her hungry kids back home. Thats how dumbo redpillers roll. grin

Dogs like you end up with hoes for daughters and thats part of where your Karma sets in. Choke on your redpill and die choking. We having none of it. My wife is my joy. I love her so much. Where is your wife broke ancestor?
lmfao

You failed to get a 20 something girl to marry you. Only a 32 year old evening newspaper gave you a chance. Lmfao

*spits*

DUSTBIN BABY OF THE YEAR.

Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Digmygold: 11:29am On May 05, 2020
liquidfaya:
lmfao

You failed to get a 20 something girl to marry you. Only a 32 year old evening newspaper gave you a chance. Lmfao

*spits*

DUSTBIN BABY OF THE YEAR.

You are depressed because you are fvcking sex starved. You would drill your 82 year old hoe mamas well pvssy. A 62 year old hag wont look at your broke nasty wrinkled face. Society reject. What do you do for a living ex convict gay fraudster. You will wail for the rest of your miserable existence. Redpiller broke ass. cheesy You are so useless even your retardd worthless children dont want you. Ubunja wailer. grin

Society reject.
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Justbehave(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Jaubdu, cheesy cheesy wink I cannot can

Do you want to consult a medical doctor for a medical related problem online without long hospital queues or catching the coronavirus?
Then click on the link in my signature sharp sharp and get fast, effective medical care from the comfort of your house. Stay safe! Stay healthy!
Mitchewww.Shut up if you can't cure Corona virus.
Re: You Need Drama In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 11:40am On May 05, 2020
Yes, true. Conflicts helps your relationship grow and makes you know the other party more and better. A relationship without quarrels is a relationship of pretence. But there should be a limit to the quarrels, make you no let the other person tire.

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina / Feminists, Come O! Dowry System In India / The Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.