Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) (881 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola In Police Uniform With Dolapo Badmus. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by Honbright(m): 5:22am On May 04, 2020
By Busy Brain, Jos

Most of the time, we blame government for almost everything. Of course, one must hold government accountable for adequate representation, for social amenities such as good roads, well equipped health centers, quality and free education for all, good water, security and stable power supply; most importantly, during this pandemic, government must live up to the task to elevate hunger by providing foodstuff and relief packages for the poor masses. I think no one should feel guilty or be blamed for demanding for good governance. It is our eligible right.

It is an undisputable fact that we have the right to hold government officials accountable but no one has the right to hurl abusive words or cast vituperations on any other person outside the government for not doing giveaway. That is why I can not for any reason abuse any 'senseless' celebrity who doesn't want to give it back to the society that made him or her. As a matter of fact, the sensible and generous ones have been doing their best to uplift the masses out of the murky water of corona hunger. Everyone knows the economic condition of the world and anyone outside the government who prefers to render helping hands to the poor masses should be appreciated, praised and acknowledged without any charges. But reverse is the case of our big madam in Yoruba movie industry called Eniola Badmus. I have never witnessed her kind of wickedness before in my life. Eniola Badmus charged someone one hundred and fifty thousand Naira ( #150, 000) before she can help to disburse five hundred thousand naira ( #500, 000) to 100 people as giveaway. This man tasked Eniola Badmus as a celebrity with thousands of followers to help him reach 100 people with five thousand naira each (#5, 000 ).

I think a sane and sensible celebrity should appreciate this kind gesture and encourage others to do more. Disgustingly, one would be marveled to read the conversations between Eniola Badmus and this young philanthropist.

Below is their leaked chats:

Philanthropist: Hi Senator Badosky. I want to sponsor your give away to give 100 people #5, 000 each because of this period

Eniola Badmus: Hello

Philanthropist: Hi, Good evening sister me

Eniola Badmus: How are you sir? Thank you for coming on my live video

Philantropist: Yes ma

Eniola Badmus: Please, am not ma

Philanthropist: Am not sir. Sorry about that

Eniola Badmus: Just address me as Eniola Badmus. Thank you for your sponsor. The Lord will bless you more

Philanthropist: OK. I will adress you like that

Eniola Badmus: You can send the money now.

Philanthropist: Send me your account details

Eniola Badmus : 0107572939. GTB

Philanthropist: Done. 'With a display of transfer details'

Eniola Badmus: I will be charging 150k for it sir.

Philanthropist: I just felt this lockdown is affecting people negatively because I know the number of people that call daily for money to the extent of people asking for #500

Eniola Badmus: I'm telling you, it is terrible

Philanthropist: It is a way of giving to people if you can give #5, 000 each to them.

Eniola Badmus: Do you want me to put your name as sponsor or you just want to be anonymous

Philanthropist: Which one is OK

Eniola Badmus: Anonymous is better or else people will start disturbing you.

What did you think ?

Philanthropist: A friend just said you can put my name. If they disturb me, I can only do what I can do and nothing more.

Eniola Badmus: I'm yet to get the 150k

Philanthropist: I just felt away of giving to people that are going through hard time this time around and look for someone in Nigeria that I can get to them through that means. I never knew there is a charge for affecting my people. I don't have any other money for this purpose.

Philanthropist: We can stand down on it

Philanthropist: It is not necessary. Sorry

Philanthropist: You can transfer back to my account.

Meanwhile, Eniola posted a brilliant excuse to defend herself for charging the man #150k.

Read her excuse below in quotation:

"I woke up to this and I thought it will be nice to give clarity and clear the air on it"

"This particular person indicated interest to do a 500 hundred thousand naira giveaway and I felt there will be exra cost for bank charges and stamp duty which I wasn't going to bare the transfer charges for that. So I asks he bares it"

READ MORE below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/05/exclusive-n150000-covid-19-giveaway.html

Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by gaby(m): 5:26am On May 04, 2020
Foolish is the nomenclature.
Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by cbrezy(m): 5:28am On May 04, 2020
Still wondering I i should give a f*** angry

Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On May 04, 2020
People dey charge for giveaway?

Hanty Eniola I don't blame you jare
According to my friend
"They don't know that your structure needs to be maintained. The money is meant to stuff yourself to maintain that hippopotamic structure"
But I won't say that.
Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by skyhadi16(m): 5:40am On May 04, 2020
If this is true, I mean really happened the way Ops put it, then this is sad. Think about the number of people that would have benefited if she actually put her sincere heart into it by disbursing to the poor and needy people that needs it, people that might not know where their next meal will come from. sad

Nothing person no go see or hear for this corona era for this Naija sef.
Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by ventoh: 5:59am On May 04, 2020
Toh
Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by ventoh: 6:01am On May 04, 2020
That is their trend
Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by seunlayi(m): 6:27am On May 04, 2020
This is bad if the above is true. The woman must have bn a 419ier, #ish, etc or her to make such demand at this time

1 Like

Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by DICKstractor: 7:32am On May 04, 2020
undecided
Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 04, 2020
How can charges for 100 transfers amount to 150k? That is 1,500 per transfer. Dumb excuss. She should have just owned up that she charges for her service. No shame in that.
Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by godwinony(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2020
Transfer charges amounting to 150k? cheesy This woman feel say Nigerians no dey do bank transactions
Re: N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) by immaq8(f): 1:12pm On May 04, 2020
Afonja Amaka!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Tony Ugochukwu Wrongly Jailed In US, Freed After 15 Years, Gets $10m / Mercy And Ike Reality Tv Show Episode 6 | Is Ike Afraid Of Mercy? Ike / Nikki Minaj Finally Goes Full Naked In Her New Music Video(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.