Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun (92890 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by arinze198(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2020
A 28-year old lady, Mrs. Ifeoluwa Fehintola, has allegedly murdered her mother, Ruth Shodeya, after she reportedly caught her having sex with her husband on their matrimonial bed.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened in a community in Owode Ede, Osun State, where the daughter lives with her husband.

The 44-year old mother, Ruth, was said to have visited her daughter for two weeks and in the process seduced her husband and they engagedin sex romp. While they were still in the act, the daughter, who went to the market, returned and met them. She then took a kitchen knife and stabbed her mother. She was said to have bled profusely and was rushed to the hospital but before then she was already dead; the doctors confirmed her dead and the corpse was deposited at the mortuary for autopsy report.

The matter was reported to the Police, Mrs. Ifeoluwa Fehintola was arrested and detained for interrogation. She has admitted that she killed her.She further stated, “My mother has been like that since we were small; she goes around with different men. Even when my father was alive, she cheats on him. After my father’s death, she got so balanced with her wayward life that there no man she can’t allow to sleep with her”.”I couldn’t imagine that she will stoop so low to the level of my husband. She only came to spend two weeks with us and she has already shattered my home for me.

I went to the market to buy some food items but before I could get back home I met my husband and my mother on our matrimonial bed. I was so furious that I went straight to the kitchen to reach for a knife. I had wanted to killed the both of them; my husband managed to escape but my mother couldn’t as I stabbed her on the chest” Ifeoluwa said.

The suspect is currently in Police custody and the Police said she may likely be charged for murder which attracts life imprisonment if she is tried and found guilty before the Court for the alleged offence.

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/daughter-kills-mother-over-sex-with-her-husband/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by IceLip: 8:16am On May 04, 2020
3sum for make sense na

79 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by apostle96: 8:19am On May 04, 2020
The is incestuous act.
The husband must be punished according to traditional law....and the daughter charged for manslaughter. The body of the mother be cremated.

I rest my case.

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Shelumiel: 8:22am On May 04, 2020
Just speechless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by lawman88(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2020
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Homeboiy: 8:32am On May 04, 2020
shocked

Na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2020
Rip to the dead such a bad news

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by InlandTaipan84(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2020
again and their weird news.....
But why osun again

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by shagasha: 11:24am On May 04, 2020
Fake story

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by NaijadrivaCars: 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
undecided
imagine! The days are evil and that is why we have to be careful of everybody. Some parents are not worth to be called parents.

For those of you saying "fake news", you are probably young or inexperienced. When I saw what the parents of a man did to him recently, I knew that having GOOD parents is a privilege.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by gasparpisciotta: 12:47pm On May 04, 2020
Wonders shall never end

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by illicit(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2020
na wa o
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Anfield247(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2020
Could this be the signs of End time? I mean, it's very strange. Nawooh, Anger is the primary road to destructions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Otunbaileesee(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2020
Things dey happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by wilemer: 2:24pm On May 04, 2020
arinze188:
A 28-year old lady, Mrs. Ifeoluwa Fehintola, has allegedly murdered her mother, Ruth Shodeya, after she reportedly caught her having sex with her husband on their matrimonial bed.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened in a community in Owode Ede, Osun State, where the daughter lives with her husband......

of all the men she could have....

9 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by ForeThinker: 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
Omoh feear everybooddi now ooo....

Las Las my hand no kuku dey.....

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Avalancheman: 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
Super story... sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by akaahs(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
The mother sef cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Evaromantik(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
The story of Maryam Sanda comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by kestolove95(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
Useless girl...can't ur mother taste what u hv bin eating? Haba don't b stingy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
Yo!!!!
If I am to judge the lady's statement, she said how her mother uses to behave right from her childhood sleeping with different men.

Since she knows her mother puna is unstable, why did she allow her to stay in her house to the extent she had to leave her with her husband...

She had the intention of killing her mother from the onset, So she set this trap so her mother will fall prey

Who knows maybe the so-called mother had snatched the love of her life when she was young grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by OsuIgboIpob: 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
Osu ALUSI!

She 4 kee the two of dem sef.
Na Dr stupîd man I blame pass.

Useless mama

They should free the woman jor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by sanity12(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
Anger is bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by lemonys(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
What is this world turning into

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Dpharisee: 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
Lockdown sex, see what konjinus militus and uncontrollable anger has caused cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Onyekachi419(f): 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
You know your mother wayward Ness and you allowed her in your house.

Now the man that slept with ur mother will be with another woman

Anger bad
Learn how to walk away and cry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by foolbuster: 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
apostle96:
The is incestuous act.
The husband must be punished according to traditional law....and the daughter charged for manslaughter. The body of the mother be cremated.

I rest my case.

It is not incest because they are not related. The man can even marry her is he desires. The woman in question is not that old either, just 44.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by skales67(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
Patiently waiting for jobless Nairaland feminists misandrists to come here to blame the husband and defend the murderer and the deceased mother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Ikpa1: 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
Anger is a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.