Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Advertorial: ACCESS Bank Denies Sacking 75 Percent Staff, Closing 300 Branches - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advertorial: ACCESS Bank Denies Sacking 75 Percent Staff, Closing 300 Branches (328 Views)

Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. / CBN Bars Banks From Sacking More Than 5 Staff Without Approval / Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertorial: ACCESS Bank Denies Sacking 75 Percent Staff, Closing 300 Branches by bolaayenimo: 9:40am On May 04, 2020
Access Bank this morning deny reports that it has sacked over 75 percent of its workforce or close 375 branches nationwide.

However, some staff of the bank claim the bank is just being economical with the truth

Re: Advertorial: ACCESS Bank Denies Sacking 75 Percent Staff, Closing 300 Branches by Nimirayz: 10:34am On May 04, 2020
FTC
News and counter-news...Welcome to Naija
Re: Advertorial: ACCESS Bank Denies Sacking 75 Percent Staff, Closing 300 Branches by TEAMSTAR: 11:44am On May 04, 2020
JOB LOSS - Access Bank downsizing staff by 75% this is the news that came over the weekend but today the story is different. Anyway there will definitely be some job losses all over the world after the pandemic because of the recession caused by the lockdown. This is the bitter truth which many organizations will be made to swallow. The best thing to do in times like this is not to complain or heap curses on the management of the organization but to pray that God will give you an idea that will make you a boss and an employers of labour. Secondly we should be ready to change our mindset to align with the new ways of money making. For our information real money making has left the office settings it now on the streets and in the air(on the Net.I will use myself as an example. I am a Registered Surveyor of 20years with a blooming private practice in Abuja but at a point i noticed i had over 50million Naira outstanding debt to be paid by clients whom we executed various projects for. Until i reset my mind to the digital wealth creation trend of the 21st century i was always complaining of being broke. So what happened? i met a friend who introduced me to a home based business recently before the lockdown that required only my smartphone and data. I have aligned to the digital world ever since and during this lockdown the business has been amazing as per residual income generation. I now know that my smartphone can be turned into an ATM that be spitting money for me on daily basis without being owed a dime. What business can i do during this lockdown that can give to be economical between 25k to 30k daily. So anyone who is interested in TURNING HIS OR HER SMARTPHONE TO AN ATM can whatsapp me on 09091137627.

Re: Advertorial: ACCESS Bank Denies Sacking 75 Percent Staff, Closing 300 Branches by nairavsdollars(f): 1:48pm On May 04, 2020
But the Bank MD said it with his mouth that they are sacking nah

(1) (Reply)

I Can Manage Your Tax Issue And Business Finance For You / 3 Freelance Platforms To Consider If You Lose Your Job Due To Corona Virus / Best Vocational Skills And Training To Acquire In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.