Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves (78040 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage / COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Skmoda360(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2020
Realadey:
I'm just angry with those people who caused this unholy marriage called Nigeria,how can those people be d same citizens as we are in the same country,everyone knows that south is millions miles ahead of them,why joining us together,I'm just tired of this whole project call naija aswear
There is nothing we can do unless God intervene undecided
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Horus(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPIYhtWzMrA

He's burying more bodies, but the Nigerian government denies it's Covid-19
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by anonimi2018: 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
This is the reason every state should take her border closing serious. If not, we are in for a rude shock

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by hush15: 12:15pm On May 04, 2020
afroniger:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/05/03/anxiety-in-kano-over-continuing-deaths-people-leaving-ancient-city-in-droves/amp/

Again, another sad development, after several warning and live experiences that this pandemic is real. They never listened. Religion and ethic sentiments beclouded their judgement. Irresponsible government aided by not being sincere in the approach and now its haunting them.

A classic case use your hand do yourself.

What a nation.
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Salako01(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
Please where are they going to na....which kind Wahala be this.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
That is the problem of locking up one or few states while allowing other states to function to half or full capacity.

People will naturally run away from the locked down states to other free states, especially with the level of corruption within the Nigerian security forces that are supposed to enforce the lock down.

The Initial lock down actually aided the spread of the virus to other states of the federation as people tried to escape the restrictions to other states.

Only a Normad will leave his state because of lockdown .... a normad without an address and real business or job like Aboki shoe shiner

Maybe you are not yet experienced in life matter and see everything ina simplified manner
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by AkhereOkaka(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
That is the problem of locking up one or few states while allowing other states to function to half or full capacity.

People will naturally run away from the locked down states to other free states, especially with the level of corruption within the Nigerian security forces that are supposed to enforce the lock down.

The Initial lock down actually aided the spread of the virus to other states of the federation as people tried to escape the restrictions to other states.

You're absolutely right, same thing played out here in Italy Milan(Lormbady region) when people got wind that there will be lockdown there was mass exodus of people leaving the region the central government was quick enough to put in place total lockdown in all the regions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by afroxyz: 12:36pm On May 04, 2020
Makanakico:
Nairaland is becoming an engine of promoting hatred, bigotry, social unrest and it is becoming a threat to the national security, moderators are always looking for flaming concocted stories to push to front page in order to push their wretched agenda of dividing the country.

How can you say people are leaving Kano in droves when we are in the city and people are all going on with their affairs especially today when there is an ease of the lockdown, this is misinformation and a wicked attack to the image of Kano and Kano people.

Seun please do something as soon as possible before the situation goes out of hand. These days I am always promising myself not come back to Nairaland due to high amount of insults and hate speech direct towrds the North, Huasa people and Muslims, but I always end up coming back because of the familiarity with the platform.

That was how the hurriedly posted that N'abba was dead. After over a decade Nairaland has not even changed its interface or added features. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with all their billions are developing and adding new features. The same UI since I registered is what NL is using. They are just interested in religious and ethnic bigotry oblivious to the fact that NL should be a nexus of social change among Nigerians.
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by avalon7(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Blisplendor12(f): 12:37pm On May 04, 2020
sharpwriter:

They are running to your state... Wish them happy stay wink
See as I dey look you
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Sunshineg5(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Only a Normad will leave his state because of lockdown .... a normad without an address and real business or job like Aboki shoe shiner

Maybe you are not yet experienced in life matter and see everything ina simplified manner
You actually believe everyone in Lagos, Ogun, Kano and Abuja are indigenous to that state and don't have homes of family house elsewhere?
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5834493/enugu-border-security-nabs-kano

Arrewa:
Another concocted story!

Where are the people leaving kano ancient city in droves??

Which kano are you talking about??

Is there another kano in Nigeria I don't know about??

Why do you guys derive joy in spreading falsehood??

This is the reason people keep calling me from different part of this country asking me what is happening in kano!!

Everybody that is not in kano now believes that Covid19 is killing hundreds in kano!!

Why do you people derive joy in posting fake news!!

Kano here, kano there!!

I'm here in kano... I have friends and family in almost every part of this state!!

Covid-19 is here in kano!! We are on lockdown!!

People are being tested!!

Stop spreading lies!! There's no anxiety in kano that is making people flee the city!!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2020
Let them die for Mohammed nau. Them no want 77 underage virgins again? angry

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by KC031: 12:40pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#550000][/color][quote author=Arrewa post=89168461]Another concocted story!

This is the reason people keep calling me from different part of this country asking me what is happening in kano!!

Everybody that is not in kano now believes that Covid19 is killing hundreds in kano!!

Kano here, kano there!!

I'm here in kano... I have friends and family in almost every part of this state!!

Stop spreading lies!! There's no anxiety in kano that is making people flee the city!!

My friend who is a pharmacist in Kano left Kano last weekend and needless to lie,what he told me is not a good one about Kano.He's currently self Isolating in Abuja so,stop living in self denial it won't do us any better. Get an objective research of what is on ground I suggest

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by afroxyz: 12:41pm On May 04, 2020
Makanakico:
Nairaland is becoming an engine of promoting hatred, bigotry, social unrest and it is becoming a threat to the national security, moderators are always looking for flaming concocted stories to push to front page in order to push their wretched agenda of dividing the country.

How can you say people are leaving Kano in droves when we are in the city and people are all going on with their affairs especially today when there is an ease of the lockdown, this is misinformation and a wicked attack to the image of Kano and Kano people.

Seun please do something as soon as possible before the situation goes out of hand. These days I am always promising myself not come back to Nairaland due to high amount of insults and hate speech direct towrds the North, Huasa people and Muslims, but I always end up coming back because of the familiarity with the platform.

That was how the hurriedly posted that N'abba was dead. After over a decade Nairaland has not even changed its interface or added features. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with all their billions are developing and adding new features. The same UI since I registered is what NL is using. They are just interested in religious and ethnic bigotry oblivious to the fact that NL should be a nexus of social change among Nigerians.

N.B I heard you call upon pigs, so shame on you for also perpetuating hate.
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Kazim88: 12:48pm On May 04, 2020
Akaegwu:
You may be speaking from experience. But being sincere in not in any way a sign of weakness or not fighting enough. I'm a giver. I help people when ever possible. Still appreciate the interest you invested on my post. Have to reply to clarify your point of view.

You are right, am speaking from experience.
When I was starting out in life, I needed fund to launch my business, a profitable idea.
I ask for fund from family and friends but no one gave me 1kobo. At first, I felt bad and disappointed, was almost getting depressed till I realized the Truth am sharing with you today..

That nobody owes you anything.. The only person that you can count on is YOU.

I made up my mind to bank on my little strength, I stop being politically correct, I choose my own path and nobody dare judge me cause at that point we all knew they would not help me if I was down for let's say 6 months.

I decided never to beg any man and always be grateful and contented with what I have.
As my respect and self confidence start growing, my life start changing... That was years ago.

Imagine if I had continue begging my family & friend, today I might had been dead by suicide.

Think about your life.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by lanreHeda: 1:04pm On May 04, 2020
Kazim88:

You are actually right, but also KANO CAN'T NOT FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING AND ISOLATION.

it's like telling a man to fly, or walk on water, this is part of the reality. Their shutdown is not even real. Kano can't be effectively shutdown, they are extremely religious and stubborn.
The almajiri case is a different one.

All interstates borders can't be seal, it is not possible over night... Some Notherners just arrived Lagos today through Cattle truck.

Government CAN'T share palliative even if they is excess resources. It's against their greedy nature.

It's best we work with factors that possible and try to look for solution than saying Kano should self Isolate, which is impossible or the should seal or borders which is also impossible.
Are they the only stubborn people ? Are they the only religious people ?......its sayings like these that embolden them. The lockdown is probably the best to restrict the spread of the virus. Perhaps this Covid-19 issue will open their eyes to some of the serious socio-cultural problems they have over there.
p.s Italians too were stubborn......weeks after the index case, they carried on with life as usual. I dont need to tell what there are facing now
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Akaegwu(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2020
I didn't ask the whole world for help. I'm certain this is the first time you come across my post. Probably this may also be the first time you come across someone asking for help with the promise of publishing the receipt. That will tell you that this is a peculiar case. As I said before, all will be well. I'm hard working, and doing well also. No man is beyond being at the lowest edge when trouble strikes. Below is my picture
Kazim88:

When I was starting out in life, I needed fund to launch my business, a profitable idea.
I ask for fund from family and friends but no one gave me 1kobo. At first, I felt bad and disappointed, was almost getting depressed till I realized the Truth am sharing with you today..

I made up my mind to bank on my little strength, I stop being politically correct, I choose my own path and nobody dare judge me cause at that point we all knew they would not help me if I was down for let's say 6 months.

I decided never to beg any man and always be grateful and contented with what I have.
As my respect and self confidence start growing, my life start changing... That was years ago.

Imagine if I had continue begging my family & friend, today I might had been dead by suicide.

Think about your life.

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by AMvanquish: 1:12pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Another concocted story!

Kano here, kano there!!

I concur.. You sometimes think it's another Kano in another country they are reporting about.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Kazim88: 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
lanreHeda:
Are they the only stubborn people ? Are they the only religious people ?......its sayings like these that embolden them. The lockdown is probably the best to restrict the spread of the virus. Perhaps this Covid-19 issue will open their eyes to some of the serious socio-cultural problems they have over there.
p.s Italians too were stubborn......weeks after the index case, they carried on with life as usual. I dont need to tell what there are facing now

Come and see Lagos today... Come and see crowd in major busstop, banks. Zero Social Distancing, few wearing mask.

Like I kept saying, Nigerians are not ready to accept the truth on ground.
Nigerians (Not even northerners) cannot adhere to social distancing over night.
It would take upto a year for people to adjust to it.

They are realities and they are fantasies... Just like smoking, habit don't die easily, that is the reality.

Soon, Nigerian would realized that all this new policies can't be implemented.
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Akaegwu(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
Tomorrow is going to be better.. This is certainly a story for the future.
afroxyz:

N.B I heard you call upon pigs, so shame on you for also perpetuating hate.
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by enemyofprogress: 1:15pm On May 04, 2020
Leaving to go and spread what is killing them in other states. Nigeria is in trouble big time. America here I come with dominique
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by merrymike47(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2020
Makanakico:

how can he not say ppl are leaving Kano in droves when ppl are actually leaving Kano in droves?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Akaegwu(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2020
I have already gotten the gas on credit. Tomorrow will be better. This certainly a story for the future
Kazim88:

Think about your life.
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Kazim88: 1:20pm On May 04, 2020
Akaegwu:
I didn't ask the whole world for help. I'm certain this is the first time you come across my post. Probably this may also be the first time you come across someone asking for help with the promise of publishing the receipt. That will tell you that this is a peculiar case. As I said before, all will be well. I'm hard working, and doing well also. No man is beyond being at the lowest edge when trouble strikes. Below is my picture

This is not your first post, you are an electrician, you have an handwork, you have food stuff, you are matured enough, you are not sick, you obviously have a girlfriend, that might be pregnant or with your child but you go around looking for dead pity and begging.

People like you is why real people that need help can't be helped.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
After buying the gas on credit, come and join us on nairaland and be chatting away time.
Tomorrow you would hungry again.

If you are wise, keep that your phone and go get busy.
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by ajl: 1:25pm On May 04, 2020
Useless Nigeria government officials are still on WHO vaccine. Tanzania president just found out that goat and pawpaw tested positive for Convid-19, and he has requested for Madagascar herbal remedy by sending a plane down there to ferry in the herbal drink call Convid Organic. Why is Nigeria being arrogant and put itself under 100% control of demonic Bill Gate owned WHO who continued to try discredit the herbal remedy. All kids are back in school in Madagascar because all kids were given the drink with consent of their parent and the president said parent who doesn't consent have right to keep their kids at home. Nigerians open your eyes. There is an African cure already. The cure was developed by Congolese doctor who was a former WHO tropical disease expert that run away from Congo to Madagascar because foreign malaria drug importers in Congo were after his life because people stopped buying the drugs and were relying on herbal plant this doctor recommended. But now the Congolese president brought him back to Congo after giving a guarantee that his safety will be ensured.

https://taarifa.rw/doctor-behind-madagascars-covid19-remedy-is-congolese-president-tshisekedi-wants-him-back/
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Aimssquare10: 1:28pm On May 04, 2020
Fake news everywhere, shame on you nairalanders
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by SirWarlock: 1:30pm On May 04, 2020
Makanakico:

The hatred and bigotry has been going for a while now. Corona just amplified it. Nobody is even contributing meaningful discourse just Kano this Ganduje that
Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by whirlwind7(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2020
Makanakico:

It becomes a "concocted story" when it reports something that is unpleasant to you.
That report was from a national daily. Check the source again.

Meanwhile, trailer loads of people escaping from Kano have been intercepted in the SW and SE since the past two days. Check the stories on the front page, they are there as well, just as reported by some national dailies.
Seem like the people trying to leave Kano are supposed to inform you first, which is how you got the info of the amount of people leaving Kano, right?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by qwertyboss(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Another concocted story!

Kano here, kano there!!

Kayi gaskiya, amna tsakani da Allah mutane na mutuwa duk da cewa ba Covid-19 ce ta kashe suba tunda ba'a tabbatar da hakan ba. Amma tsakani da Allah mutane na mutuwa musamman saboda tsanani na rayuwa.
Allah yasa my wuce lpy baki daya.

All is well!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves by Akaegwu(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2020
I just understand one thing from all your replies. You are using your personal experience of not being helped when things wasn't working for for you. I didn't personally ask you for anything. But I keep replying to you to correct an impression that is inbuilt in your. That impression is who ever saked for help is lazy.. Try free you mind from such thinking. The information you posted here is basically from my earlier comments on a post this morning. In all my replies, I don't in any way insult your personality or asked anything whatsoever from you directly. Is very bad of you to insult me without being provoked in any way. All the same, good luck to you.
Kazim88:

This is not your first post, you are an electrician, you have an handwork, you have food stuff, you are matured enough, you are not sick but you go around looking for dead pity and begging.

People like you is why real people that need help can't be helped.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.