Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured (86407 Views)

COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Dexter23401: 10:53am On May 04, 2020
Brace up people.....its about to get worse cry cry cry
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 10:53am On May 04, 2020
Its all these Kano people in Lagos oo. See them almajiris, illiterates, those responsible for the backward and everything wrong with the development of this contraption called Nigeriana. Look at how they observe social distancing without being sandwiched like sardines from Togo. The rate at which these nonsense people behave, Ogun, next door neighbor to Kano is gonna be epicenter for CoviK-one-nine if care is not taken. Gomina Dapo Abiodun should just close all entry points and send those almajiris back to Kano. High time we restructure this country kawai.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by lexyking(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:
Just imagine! Even with the high rate of Coronavirus cases in their state.

Truth is; Lagos is arguably the state with the most insane, ignorant and careless people in the world. When it comes to civility, comportment and courteousness, 90% of Lagosians cannot cope in sane and calm cities like Abuja, PH, Owerri, Asaba and some Northern cities.

Very anyhow set of rascal people quick to form porsh hiding under the slogan "I dey Lag".

Smh! To an extent, people living in Onitsha and Aba are way more civilized, careful and comported than them when it comes to security and health.

Did you just list PH among the cities that are calm?
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Kevlar001(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2020
If the government and the president do not order the lockdown to continue then i will say t
his just the beginning of the spread of corona virus.......
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Denique(f): 10:54am On May 04, 2020
StarUp:
Watch out for NCDC figures in the next 14 days.

Pls tell me the pic you put up was just an illustration.
No, no... The boy didn't pick those from the bin?!
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by madridsta007(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Truth is; Lagos is arguably the state with the most insane, ignorant and careless people in the world. When it comes to civility, comportment and courteousness, 90% of Lagosians cannot cope in sane and calm cities like Abuja, PH, Owerri, Asaba and some Northern cities.

Very anyhow set of rascal people quick to form porsh hiding under the slogan "I dey Lag".

Smh! To an extent, people living in Onitsha and Aba are way more civilized, careful and comported than them when it comes to security and health.

Ever been to New York City?
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by SerikiAbdul001(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2020
The time bomb has finally exploded
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by PHijo(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Sane cities?

No mention of Calabar, Enugu or Uyo!
This list of yours was 'rigged', "We will not take it!".
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Youngminister(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2020
Okay
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Holamilekan97(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No need to worry or fear. Corona only exists in Nigeria on News. It's a big scam.

I pity you my brother. Ignorance go just kill you danu. I sabi person wey dey Infected Fr. Dey your room ddey talk rubbish oo. Corona is fucking real bruh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Salore(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2020
We die here...the sufferings is just too much
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 10:58am On May 04, 2020
if you really think there will be a correct social distancing in and complete abidance of rule and regulation to curb the spread of novel corona virus in nigeria my brother you are a complete joke just like nigeria
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Chuknovski(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

as much as your statements are full of facts, I still disagree upon the fact that, Lagos as we know it is over populated so therefore you would expect such encumbrances, although there are a handful of sane people in Lagos, but when the illiterates are prominent the learned are quite invincible..its unfortunate though, I pray this predicaments end soon, its psychological effects is worse than the virus itself(my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by SocialJustice: 11:00am On May 04, 2020
Chosen1984:
Citizens have to Survive! Covid-19 or no Covid-19!

This is what happens when the people are locked down for too long
When they eventually get infected in numbers that overwhelm government, they will be left to die without care.

Lagos is the state in the South that can replicate the horror going on in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Seun360(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Mumu post.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Holamilekan97(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2020
Ọmọ all I see na dead body for Lagos. Believe it or not Corona is fucking real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Liposure: 11:02am On May 04, 2020
Y are we like dis
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Bahamas95(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2020
90% of Nigerians are mentally challenged.

Thank God I am from Congogrin

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Seun(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2020
People aren't complying with social distancing because it's not being enforced. It's the same with wearing of masks. Enforcement is necessary. 90% of the people in that crowd would love to be socially distanced, but if they try it, someone will jump in front of them. They have no choice.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by OsuIgboIpob: 11:03am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Blame OSU ALUSI...
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by OsuIgboIpob: 11:04am On May 04, 2020
[s]
NextD18:

[/s]
Shut up!
Stfu!

90% of rascals disturbing Lagos are from those states you mentioned above.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Biingoo: 11:07am On May 04, 2020
Doves
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by wisest10: 11:07am On May 04, 2020
I wish Nigeria had a traditional medicine research center...we for no dey fear dis small Corona....let government go and buy dis corona drug from Madagascar or make we copy the herbs start to produce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 11:07am On May 04, 2020
[s]
SocialJustice:
When they eventually get infected in numbers that overwhelm government, they will be left to die without care.

Lagos is the state in the South that can replicate the horror going on in Kano.
[/s]

You stay in the house, u die of hunger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2020
Holamilekan97:

I pity you my brother. Ignorance go just kill you danu. I sabi person wey dey Infected Fr. Dey your room ddey talk rubbish oo. Corona is fucking real bruh.

My opinion is fucking mine. No need for insults pls.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Lovexme(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2020
Go to Ikotun and see how crowded all the banks along the road are. Majority are even locked outside the bank premises.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 11:10am On May 04, 2020
It rained heavily this morning, would you rather they remain under the rain because of the government sponsored and media hyped deceit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Zico5(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

U are just a pain ass. Lagos is cosmopolitan and u can't compare it to ur mud and erosion land. That's why some of u will be badmouthing Lagos whereas the city is ur dream arena. Nonsense
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Holamilekan97(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

My opinion is fucking mine. No need for insults pls.

Then keep your fucking opinion to yourself man.. Obo smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by yommen: 11:12am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Do Nigerians actually put into consideration what social distancing is? People have been trapped indoors and were not able to go out, some with no money and food. Cost of transportation will be quite higher due to limited number of people expected in commercial transport. BRT stands will be jam-packed. That's why I personally decided not to go out. Or What do you expect?

The government that has refused to provide palliatives should be blamed for this problem. We are all still meant to stay in our houses.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by infogeneral: 11:12am On May 04, 2020
Social distancing doesn't work in a third world country. People are just too poor or uneducated to follow the guidelines.
That's why African leaders should not be doing copy and paste of policies from the developed nations. They should have been more proactive to shut down their borders.
#preventionisbetterthancure
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Mizwisdom(f): 11:14am On May 04, 2020
Las las you will be okay. If you don't work, you won't eat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong / Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.