Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured (86414 Views)

COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by jaxxy(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

They're going to hustle for their daily bread

I'm hussling too bt... we shud be aware of the situation. This crowd is ridiculous. Probably we have underestimated our population in lagos.

Look at the people at the bank. Why.

Maybe the curfew shud be adjusted to begin at 5am so people going far can move early. Everybody coming out at same time is bad.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by rali123(f): 11:36am On May 04, 2020
Not just GTB, even first bank, the one in Fagba and Ago palace way Okota, customer's are like sardine in can this AM...

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

This is the reason why Nigeria can never progress in terms of development.

People can be so disobedient.

A democracy can't work here... Our people need serious iron hand!!!

A Kim Jong-Un kinda leadership is the only way forward here!!!
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2020
What are people flocking into the banks to do in this 21st century??

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by fortunejum: 11:37am On May 04, 2020
it can't work in Lagos
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by subcbouy: 11:39am On May 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Very ignorant and perverse, but not as ignorant and perverse as citizens of some other nations...

It is understandable to have majority of a nation's citizens ignorant, but it is highly unacceptable to have leaders equally ignorant, greedy, corrupt, and clueless!!!

The latter is what makes Nigeria's case deplorably and revoltingly pathetic!!!
If the leaders are ignorant, citizens should be wise enough to this deadly disease. Should Ignorance follows ignorance, God forbid.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by obaro85: 11:39am On May 04, 2020
Please for those of us with younger once share with them

The below links are for students, online classes start Monday between 9am-1pm

JSS1-
https://newsonthegotoday.com/gw91qh

JSS2- https://newsonthegotoday.com/wiujma

JSS3- https://newsonthegotoday.com/pothcn

SS1 ARTS/COMMERCIAL- https://newsonthegotoday.com/eg79zd

SS1 SCIENCE- https://newsonthegotoday.com/y3zrif

SS2 ARTS/COMMERCIAL- https://newsonthegotoday.com/paeg0k

SS2 SCIENCE- https://newsonthegotoday.com/ocn2pj

SS3 ARTS- https://newsonthegotoday.com/om4x7h

SS3 SCIENCE- https://newsonthegotoday.com/d645ho

SS3 COMMERCIAL- https://newsonthegotoday.com/qsvh0e
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Adrian98(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2020
To be honest the government is very silly. Cases have been increasing profusely and they know that if they ease the lockdown it'll still increase but they decided to ease the lockdown. The same government that is complaining about beds at isolation centers.
What do I even know
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by StEmmy01: 11:39am On May 04, 2020
Lockdown is lifted and people are so happy to live without restriction. To the wise, I say do what is right and as we all know, the end will justify the means. I do not wish anyone out there evil. Rather, I pray that we are all safe from this present evil with an unseen enemy. But one thing is very sure. God knows our fate.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by EmekaBlue(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2020
Is this news? ofc this one is sure banker for that ikorodu terminal na

Nigeria is a mad country
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Mizwisdom(f): 11:40am On May 04, 2020
jaxxy:

I'm hussling too bt... we shud be aware of the situation. This crowd is ridiculous. Probably we have underestimated our population in lagos.

Look at the people at the bank. Why.

Because of 6 weeks lockdown. That's why. Water will always find it's level. If you're locked up, when you finally gain freedom you will do what you didn't do in those 6 weeks
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by doggedfighter(f): 11:40am On May 04, 2020
jaxxy:
But where are all of them going this early morning tori olorun.

I think it shud be stated we are still on partial lockdown cos many lagosians don't understand English.
grin grin grin grin looks like people released all at once
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by doggedfighter(f): 11:42am On May 04, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I said this here
If some of you guys saw my comment people were mention me around We are not ripe for the ease of the lockdown Lagos is a problem when it come to it

Let see what will happen in the next 5 or 10 days

Coro over to you
Ade, teach me digital marketing

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Slowg02: 11:43am On May 04, 2020
Folish people if this was kano right now some people would hav finished the whole north. i wonder why people choose life of ignorance this is the state with the highest number of covid-19 cases and yet they roam about like cows
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

What are we ripe for??! Widespread death to hunger and starvation??! Revolution and anarchy??!

Death and starvation from where?? You guys should stop using hunger to justify this unruly, careless and irresponsible behaviour.
Hunger can't just kill people like that in a 21st century Nigeria! Is there war going on in Nigeria?
Do you know how long a human can go without food before dying from starvation??
Some people have experimented going without food for 70 days without dying.
You guys should go home and be responsible. Covid 19 kills far more and faster than this frequently quoted hunger & starvation.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 11:47am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:
Just imagine! Even with the high rate of Coronavirus cases in their state.

Truth is; Lagos is arguably the state with the most insane, ignorant and careless people in the world. When it comes to civility, comportment and courteousness, 90% of Lagosians cannot cope in sane and calm cities like Abuja, PH, Owerri, Asaba and some Northern cities.

Very anyhow set of rascal people quick to form porsh hiding under the slogan "I dey Lag".

Smh! To an extent, people living in Onitsha and Aba are way more civilized, careful and comported than them when it comes to security and health.
The people you claim are more civilized are the one coming to lagos to destroy lagos. so STFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Coronavirus1: 11:48am On May 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No need to worry or fear. Corona only exists in Nigeria on News. It's a big scam.
For your mind okay o
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by SocialJustice: 11:49am On May 04, 2020
Chosen1984:
[s][/s]

You stay in the house, u die of hunger!

I'll stay in my house but definitely won't die of hunger or even go hungry.

I'm not against going out to hustle but why can't Lagosians be decent enough to obey social distancing for their own safety.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 11:50am On May 04, 2020
Jesus Christ! shocked... Why are Lagosians like this?
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by SocialJustice: 11:51am On May 04, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Death and starvation from where?? You guys should stop using hunger to justify this unruly, careless and irresponsible behaviour.
Hunger can't just kill people like that in a 21st century Nigeria! Is there war going on in Nigeria?
You guys should go home and be responsible. Covid 19 kills far more and faster than this frequently quoted hunger & starvation.
From the third week of this month, Lagos government will know if it made the right decision by lofting the lockdown.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by IWTSAAC28: 11:52am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Truth is; Lagos is arguably the state with the most insane, ignorant and careless people in the world. When it comes to civility, comportment and courteousness, 90% of Lagosians cannot cope in sane and calm cities like Abuja, PH, Owerri, Asaba and some Northern cities.Gbam the way the virus go take spread this time ehn dem nor go tell them to stay indoor.

Very anyhow set of rascal people quick to form porsh hiding under the slogan "I dey Lag".

Smh! To an extent, people living in Onitsha and Aba are way more civilized, careful and comported than them when it comes to security and health.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by IsmahIshra: 11:52am On May 04, 2020
I fear for lagos sad sad sad
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Advancedman(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2020
What do you expect after slavery and torment lockdown.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by YoungPerson(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Truth is; Lagos is arguably the state with the most insane, ignorant and careless people in the world. When it comes to civility, comportment and courteousness, 90% of Lagosians cannot cope in sane and calm cities like Abuja, PH, Owerri, Asaba and some Northern cities.

Bleep you
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Cheap and over privileged talk!!!

How many days can and have you stayed without food??! Have you ever lived in lack especially with little mouths to feed??!...

Go do some research. In times of the worst wars, people ventured out to look for food even at the risk of death... You can't and should not stay in your comfort zone and make sweeping insensitive statements. That's subjective, shallow, and very wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Cantonese: 11:56am On May 04, 2020
Damntruth:
thats a big lie
See your head like agama lizard head. Muntula.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2020
You will pay o grin
doggedfighter:

Ade, teach me digital marketing
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Temptee101(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2020
Openbusiness:

When did PH become a sane state? Same Port Harcourt that is in a state people call Rivers of Blood? undecided

He should have put Enugu there instead of PH
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Patoski7(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2020
DannyJ19:
Lol...This week record alone would be in thousand.

Knew pple would not comply with government directive..

Wonder how danfo buses would be
na still the normal way Dem carry even self lapping dey from Maryland to yaba

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by hush15: 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
lalasticlala:
Multiple reports from social media show the situation of Lagos this morning, no social distancing, no face masks at Ikorodu BRT terminal and a branch of GTBank.

Orisesan Oladimeji A.O. @TAGOREMMY shared a video from GTB Lagos branch and wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnE_TYoOn8

"Good morning lagos has anyone been to gtb this morning #MaskUpLagos #NCDC danfo #COVIDー19 #AmericaVsNigeria"

Another Twitter user, ᴏᴍᴏᴋᴇʜɪɴᴅᴇ @omokehinde shared photo of what Ikorodu BRT terminal looks like this morning.

"BRT Bus terminal, Ikorodu Lagos.
We are lions! We are war! We are Indhabosky!
Corona, who you? Who form you?"

Very poor mentality Nigerians have. Can never and will never be organized even when it affects their health and the only is selfishness and greed, the mindset of me first before others...

What a nation
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
Coronavirus1:

For your mind okay o

grin grin grin
Yea u coronavirus1 issa big scam
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong / Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.