Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured (86343 Views)

COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by mechanics(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2020
I know it won't work in Lagos State especially Ikorodu BRT terminal, the traffic in that place is much o.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by rezy15(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2020
Later pple will say northerners are holding the corona fight back. This one is in the center of excellence. No be aboki cause this one o
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Crystalehis(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Only God Almighty will save us all. We are not ripe yet for the suspension of the Lockdown.
true bro kiss
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Lordjb: 12:26pm On May 04, 2020
dayleke:

14 days incubation period nko?
all join grin
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Coronavirus1: 12:28pm On May 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
Yea u coronavirus1 issa big scam
For your skull wait until e catch you
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Patoski7(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2020
NextD18:
Just imagine! Even with the high rate of Coronavirus cases in their state.

Truth is; Lagos is arguably the state with the most insane, ignorant and careless people in the world. When it comes to civility, comportment and courteousness, 90% of Lagosians cannot cope in sane and calm cities like Abuja, PH, Owerri, Asaba and some Northern cities.

Very anyhow set of rascal people quick to form porsh hiding under the slogan "I dey Lag".

Smh! To an extent, people living in Onitsha and Aba are way more civilized, careful and comported than them when it comes to security and health.
lol pH wey Dem they kill people anyhow it seems the weed u smoked you didn't wrap the Whistler very well

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 04, 2020
SocialJustice:
I'll stay in my house but definitely won't die of hunger or even go hungry.

I'm not against going out to hustle but why can't Lagosians be decent enough to obey social distancing for their own safety.

That's u! But Many out there are not as fortunate u are! Many of the Folks out there eat from their daily work.

They Just need to do what they can as humans to observe themselves !
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by walexsho(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

Truth is; Lagos is arguably the state with the most insane, ignorant and careless people in the world. When it comes to civility, comportment and courteousness, 90% of Lagosians cannot cope in sane and calm cities like Abuja, PH, Owerri, Asaba and some Northern cities.

Very anyhow set of rascal people quick to form porsh hiding under the slogan "I dey Lag".

Smh! To an extent, people living in Onitsha and Aba are way more civilized, careful and comported than them when it comes to security and health.
You don sleep Bus station before? come lag and dull yourself, is there civilization in the matter survival of the fittest when everyone is struggling to get back to work in order to put food on the table, you think we are talking of onitsha where the driver will reverse taaxi and begin to beg passenger to enter. infact private school teacher are waiting for school to open to join the army of people at bus station. hunger no be joke
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by KC031: 12:47pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=NextD18 post=89168849]Just imagine! Even with the high rate of Coronavirus cases in their state.

Smh! To an extent, people living in Onitsha and Aba are way more civilized, careful and comported than them when it comes to security and health.[/quote

I grew up and schooled in Enugu before migrating to Lagos,the truth is that your assertion is not all that true,if those places you mentioned have the booming population coupled with the stress and hard economy as seen here in Lagos,they will definitely be the worst. Naturally, only few people maintain their sanity in distress and survival mode.Thanks!
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by SocialJustice: 1:10pm On May 04, 2020
Chosen1984:

That's u! But Many out there are not as fortunate u are! Many of the Folks out there eat from their daily work.

They Just need to do what they can as humans to observe themselves !
Is it enough reason to ignore their safety? The daily bread they are looking for, they can't enjoy it if they're dead. Remember BOPs are the most vulnerable to dying from COVID19.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Digmygold: 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
Dumb Avalancheman will not understand.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Avalancheman: 1:17pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:
Dumb Avalancheman will not understand.
[/s]

Ode!
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Digmygold: 1:18pm On May 04, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Ode!

Stop.sounding like the dumb street miscreant that you are.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Avalancheman: 1:21pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

Stop.sounding like the dumb street miscreant that you are.
[/s]

Shut up! Semi-literate looonatic!!
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Digmygold: 1:25pm On May 04, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Shut up! Semi-literate looonatic!!

Dumbo do you even know the meaning of semi-literate? You use words like a fool.because you are.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by kinglee007(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2020
jamiudinho:

if is kano u will b d first to shout illiterate every where hypocrisy kill na there
you just dey find wetin to type. No be everything wey dey this your head (if there's even one) you go dey pour online. Dey try filter am before you type. Mention for where i don mention kano for nairaland talkless of calling them illiterate. Abi the hunger wey dey lag different from the one wey dey kano? Anumpam!!!
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Seun(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2020
Adrian98:
To be honest the government is very silly. Cases have been increasing profusely and they know that if they ease the lockdown it'll still increase but they decided to ease the lockdown. The same government that is complaining about beds at isolation centers.
What do I even know
It’s because the government has no choice. The lockdown has damaged the economy so much that they are no longer making much money. At the same time, they are expected to continue paying their workers (armed forces, civil servants) including those who are not working. At the same time they are expected to feed all the poor people. Even the oil revenue that they love so much has dried up because of the global recession. They could not continue the lockdown even if they wanted to. We should have followed South Korea’s example from the beginning, but it is not too late to make the change. At least we have learned that imposing a lockdown doesn’t magically make the virus go away.

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Avalancheman: 1:41pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

Dumbo do you even know the meaning of semi-literate? You use words like a fool.because you are.
[/s]

Dullllard! All your posts show you are semi-literate. You are a drop-out... embarassed
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by frog12: 1:41pm On May 04, 2020
nigerians are goats !!!
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Digmygold: 1:46pm On May 04, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Dullllard! All your posts show you are semi-literate. You are a drop-out... embarassed

Hahahaha!! You sound frustrated. How can i be a drop out? Am i you?
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Avalancheman: 1:48pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

Hahahaha!! You sound frustrated. How can i be a drop out? Am i you?
[/s]

Come on, your many incoherent and grammatically error-laden posts give you out as a drop-out... embarassed
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by skyfather09(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2020
NextD18:

I tell ya bro... them lagosian will be the end of us all.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 04, 2020
SocialJustice:
Is it enough reason to ignore their safety? The daily bread they are looking for, they can't enjoy it if they're dead. Remember BOPs are the most vulnerable to dying from COVID19.
My Brother are u safe in lsolation or lockdown?
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by SocialJustice: 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
Chosen1984:

My Brother are u safe in lsolation or lockdown?

I am by God's grace, I interact with less than 10 people daily unlike a person that has to mix up with 500 strangers daily.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by JuanDeDios: 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Only God Almighty will save us all. We are not ripe yet for the suspension of the Lockdown.
The mistake was to impose a lockdown in the first place. This was always bound to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 04, 2020
SocialJustice:
I am by God's grace, I interact with less than 10 people daily unlike a person that has to mix up with 500 strangers daily.
All that does not Ensure safety, you Know?

People have been in their houses under lockdown and got the Virus?

Is not by being in your house neither is it by Mask and all that!

We Trust GOD to Protect!

1 Like

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by frog12: 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
you are twisted!
twisted thinking.

no lockdown, virus infection grows.
nigerians are just goats. they dont listen

JuanDeDios:

The mistake was to impose lockdown in the first place. This was always bound to happen.
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Digmygold: 3:11pm On May 04, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Come on, your many incoherent and grammatically error-laden posts give you out as a drop-out... embarassed

And your shallow redpiller dustbin deadbeat gigolo life gives you away as what?
Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 04, 2020
Digmygold:

Re: Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured by Avalancheman: 3:12pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong / Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.