Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Chinese Doctors. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors. (322 Views)

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Doctors. by wengerboy: 10:30am On May 04, 2020
Good morning all,

The Coronavirus figure in Nigeria keeps skyrocketing even in terms of death too. Maybe because we do not have enough testing kits like other develop countries.

Honestly, I am scared now, since the mysterious deaths that has been happening in Kano state has been linked to Covid-19.

My question now is Where are those Chinese doctors that came into the country to help us fight this disease? I can remember that this doctors came when we do not even have up to 300 cases....now we have 2000+.

Please where are the doctors and what are they doing to help us?
Re: Chinese Doctors. by donbachi(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2020
Nationwide tour...they just left kano.
Re: Chinese Doctors. by FavourIfechukwu(f): 10:57am On May 04, 2020
The last news I heard of them was that they were in isolation.. I no know where them dey o How many are they sef ?? Lagos was doing Marathon but Kano is doing relay 400 meters by 4.. Where will these doctors start Am just watching the players that call themselves "leader"...
Re: Chinese Doctors. by wengerboy: 8:41pm On May 04, 2020
donbachi:
Nationwide tour...they just left kano.

Nationwide tour? I don't want to believe what some people are saying that this government is using this Coronavirus to SCAM us... Is this why the Chinese doctors came to Nigeria? Nawaooo for this country.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Lightening Tumeric Bar Soap / is covid 19 a scam ??? / Researchers Predict Coronavirus End Date In U.S., UK, Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.