Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Thea’s Theory - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thea’s Theory (258 Views)

Thea’s Theory / Thea’s Theory / The Monkey Theory (short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thea’s Theory by Gulliveig(f): 10:39am On May 04, 2020
�Thea's Theory ��
��Episode 3��

Jeff pushed Thea into the restroom and pinned her hands to the wall. He lean over very close that Thea was already feeling the heat. The breath is very hot
Jeff: s..so you have a crush on me?
Theasadin her mind �what have i gotten myself into just do it already you're the last hope for the boys please be romantic)
Jeff:answer me
Thea:yes i indeed have a crush on you
Jeff:then let date
Thea's pov��
Oh no this won't end well is he just gonna stand there holding my hands my hands Are in pain already
Thea released herself and went out of the bathroom angrily in fact she went home for the day. When it was Night Collins call her
� ☎
Thea:oh hi collins
Collins:hi what's up why did you leave the reunion so early?
Thea:that guy bleeped up why Are you all guys in our class like that i thought he will be different
Collins:what Are you looking for exactly?
Thea:someone who is romantic to get intimate with you know? �
Collins:what about Friends with Benefit
Thea:no am not into that no sex
Collins:how can you get intimate without sex.. I mean you can't find the perfect guy but if you're interested in friends with benefit I'm available
Thea:you and your jokes
Collins :what to do I'm serious
Then another call came through
Thea:uhm we will talk later i got another call it's my brother.
Another conversation
Thea:Hello sir how Are you over there?
Theo:im fine baby sister guess what?
Thea:im not good stuff guessing bro please don't kill me with curiosity
Theo:ive explained to mom i will be back next week for you
Thea:youre coming to Nigeria? For me? Why?
Theo:to celebrate your birthday also i want you to study oversea like me. I'm now making it here
Thea:wow brother I'm very very happy right now I'll go and see Mom I'll call you later.
Thea jumped out of bed and rushed to her mom's room
To be continue
The unwanted Romance partner is coming soon
How will Thea survive her white boy destiny coming up.
TBC...

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up For Area (lodging Comical Literature ) / Grand Theft:a Book By Thomas Richard. / Make Extreme Extra Cash During Lockdown. 07025316167

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.