Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos (86831 Views)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Moukandjo: 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

The Chinese doctors that came to Nigeria..of what importance are they to this present situation

We haven't heard of them for long...

APC stray dogs ...I believe u guys have answers to it
I think the gorilla descendants from Easternbull as well as the daft PDP sycophants might have an answer, bro.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
Other State Governments should wake up. Start channelling all resources into securing test kits to carry out aggressive testing to begin early treatment. That is the best way to reduce the drastic effect of the virus.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Saidfx(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
The Chinese doctors that came to Nigeria..of what importance are they to this present situation

They are in ccecc facility. They did not come for Nigerians. They came to take care of thier own people here. In case you're wondering, ccecc is a Chinese government construction firm and they are in Nigeria with trillions of naira on a ppp contract. Leave the westerners with thier noise. Everybody get e own for body. May God guide us all.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by boom99(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
Not again
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by FlordFlorez(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
Eyoanwan1:
Hunger is really twisting my intestines.any good Samaritan should help.

3.1.3.1.7.0.0.0.0.3. First bank
Shut up, go and work! The lockdown have been eased. May that your intestines really twist if you are a liar. You created this username last month to be used as ur begging tools. You are not truely hungry!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Divickofficial: 3:22pm On May 04, 2020
juman:
Wicked police officers.

Why are you not just sensless but heartless? That is someones father, husband if not son that just passed away, if u won't pay resprct to the dead at least keep ur idiotic comment to your self. angry
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Onyocha: 3:22pm On May 04, 2020
In a population of supposedly over 10 million, how many deaths were they recording daily before the coronavirus pandemic?

I just hope not every death becomes a suspected corona victim without tests or lab confirmation in order to cause alarm and panic.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Temptee101(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
They Should not just bury him like that!!

Autopsy Should be carried out!!

Let's ascertain the course of his death!!

I strongly believe that this virus has spread beyond imaginations!

Ganduje is just playing stupid politics!!

We need to know the cause of every single death in kano state!!

I no longer trust Ganduje!!

Ganduje is the worse governor kano state ever had!!

Our people must wake up from their slumber!!

Ganduje love for money will distroy kano if we don't wake up!!

And for you easterners that are always happy whenever they encounter this kind of thread!!

This virus is gradually spreading in your region Whitout people being tested!!

Anambra state that has highest number of foreigne returnees and people who illegally migrate back to east from different regions, your governors are busy lifting ban on churches and markets

You also have the most foolish governors in Nigeria!!

Many of you are here blaming kano and some are even enjoying the show!

Instead of pressuring your state governors to test more people and build isolation centers!!

You're all here waiting for any news to mock kano with and call them illiterates!

Can't believe that some of you are really happy with the spread of this virus in kano state!

Una go soon get sense by the time reality hit una!
We are all in this together!!

States with no much cases should pressure their governors to tighten their borders and to test more people!!

Refusal to totally shut down borders and testing more people is the biggest mistake kano state government ever made!

You haven't seen anything yet.

You are still in genesis, by the time you get to malachi, you won't be able to recognize yourself let alone another person recognizing you

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by alaira(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2020
juman:
Wicked police officers.
MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE. PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL POLICE MEN ARE CORRUPT.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Kolinakano: 3:25pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:

And for you easterners that are always happy whenever they encounter this kind of thread!!

Anambra state that has highest number of foreigne returnees and people who illegally migrate back and your governors have lift ban on churches and markets

Instead of pressuring your state governors to test more people and build isolation centers!!

You're all here waiting for any news to mock kano with and call them illiterates!

Can't believe that some of you are really happy with the spread of this virus in kano state!

States with no much cases should pressure their governors to tighten their borders and to test more people!!

Refusal to totally shut down borders and testing more people is the biggest mistake kano state government ever made!

Igbos and fake news is like 5 and 6
my friend go ahead make your awareness to our haters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by somehow: 3:26pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

blame masters
make una continue
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by humilitypays(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
kano state has all these and still more developed than the entire South east put together??

An average illiterate in the north is more politically enlighten than a professor in the south east!!

Before calling northerners illiterates... How many Covid19 testing centers do you have in the east??

Do you know you have the most foolish governors in Nigeri??

Are you aware that your governors are not testing people meanwhile you have the highest number of foreign returnees in the south east??

Your governors have lifted ban on churches and markets places since last with no effective measures to slow the spread!

The virus is gradually spreading in your region!!

You're here on Nairaland calling northerners illiterates!!

I weep for your Generations!
You don't need to loud it, if Coronavirus penetrates the east, it is like pregnancy, it is only a matter of time and it will show via increased number of people falling sick and those dying off.

The difference between Igbos and Hausa-Fulanis is that Igbos cherish life and progress....no Igbo man or woman or boy or kid or even elder will be dragging to touch the corpse of a dead king just to collect whatever perceived blessing wrongly believed to be carried by the late king....especially in this era of a deadly pandemic that spreads like wild fire.

But you Hausa-Fulanis don't use your head at all, you allow religious doctrines and bigotism to becloud your sense of judgment that you guys behave foolishly all because of religious practice and ancient outdated religious beliefs.

As for Eastern Governors, they are as corrupt as Western, Northern Governors, all are the same corrupt fools, the ones that seem to be working are the ones with huge state revenue to do more work and of course loot more too, that is why it seems Lagos and some other big states are working, all of them are rogues, criminals, none of them is working.

My only problem is with the average northerners, not even your ruling class....you guys need to rise up against those ancient, barbaric and outdated religious doctrines and practices that are dragging you guys backward, aside that, u guys are good to go

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Stereoo(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
kano state has all these and still more developed than the entire South east put together??

An average illiterate in the north is more politically enlighten than a professor in the south east!!

Before calling northerners illiterates... How many Covid19 testing centers do you have in the east??

Are you aware that your governors are not testing people meanwhile you have the highest number of foreign returnees in the south east??

Your governors have lifted ban on churches and markets places since last with no effective measures to slow the spread!

Truth be told, development in Kano state has only been centred within the city. Lets not keep on deceiving ourselves. The northeast and northwest are the most backward regions in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by brainhgeek(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2020
Forget COVID-19. Look the way of curses of Emir Emeritus Sanusi. grin grin
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by UKBobo(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=89171195]They Should not just bury him like that!!

Idiot. Every issue and you bring in the east.

No food in your fridge - east don cause am.

No job for my brother - east don cause am.

Plantain expensive - east don cause am.

My sister pregnant - wait, where is Obinna?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by bellenornor(f): 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
Why are they now blocking those other guy's faces?
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by omabq(f): 3:33pm On May 04, 2020
manuel4real:
go work na..shey they don comot lockdown

Shey na everybody get work no?
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Stereoo(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2020
humilitypays:
You don't need to loud it, if Coronavirus penetrates the east, it is like pregnancy, it is only a matter of time and it will show via increased number of people falling sick and those dying off.

The difference between Igbos and Hausa-Fulanis is that Igbos cherish life and progress....no Igbo man or woman or boy or kid or even elder will be dragging to touch the corpse of a dead king just to collect whatever perceived blessing wrongly believed to be carried by the late king....especially in this era of a deadly pandemic that spreads like wild fire.

But you Hausa-Fulanis don't use your head at all, you allow religious doctrines and bigotism to becloud your sense of judgment that you guys behave foolishly all because of religious practice and ancient outdated religious beliefs.

As for Eastern Governors, they are as corrupt as Western, Northern Governors, all are the same corrupt fools, the ones that seem to be working are the ones with huge state revenue to do more work and of course loot more too, that is why it seems Lagos and some other big states are working, all of them are rogues, criminals, none of them is working.

My only problem is with the average northerners, not even your ruling class....you guys need to rise up against those ancient, barbaric and outdated religious doctrines and practices that are dragging you guys backward, aside that, u guys are good to go

I think you meant to say Hausa. We fulani know nothing like hausa-fulani
That's what you'll never hear any sane fulani saying (hausa-fulani)

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Temptee101(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
there's a report that people are mysteriously dying in okpoko and Nsukka

The virus is already gradually spreading in your region!!

Continue dey carry northern matter for head...reality is about to hit you!

What is this one saying?

Are you ok at all? Are you really in touch with reality?

You have been rambling uncontrollably like a woman on heat.

Your people are dying in droves and this is the best your brain could come up with.

Brace up bro...the worst is yet to come.

What you breed (illiteracy, ignorance, fanatism, poverty, banditary etc...) have come back to hunt you

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by mhmsadyq(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=light099 post=89173564]

Are you still saying that those deaths are fake news?

You people have a long way to go, that's just the fact. Let's cut the crap.

Overpopulation.
Religion fanaticism.
Illiteracy.
Unhealthy lifestyles.
Uncivilized habits.
Drug abuse.
Religious hypocrisy among others.

You shouldn't be online trying hard all the time to create a good image of your rotten sepulchre. I expect educated northerners like you to be actively doing a lot to save your people from the stone-age syndrome you've been entangled in.[/

[color=#006600][/color]
THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH EAST THAT ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH "FAKE".
FAKE PEOPLE
FAKE CULTURE
FAKE EDUCATION
FAKE PARENTING
FAKE RELIGION
FAKE REGION
FAKE DEVELOPMENT
FAKE BUSINESSES
FAKE PRODUCTS
FAKE WEALTH
FAKE COUNTRY(BIARAUD)
FAKE COVID-19 TEST RESULTS.
FAKE THIS
FAKE THAT

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN BE SURE OF IS YOUR CRIMINALITIES.

YOU CAN TAKE THESE TO THE BANK...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by MrCharity: 3:37pm On May 04, 2020
Though coming late to 'comments' on #land University. I'm am still entitled to the *likes* of my fellow nairalanders.. rain likes on my comments pls cool wink[code][/code]
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by MrCharity: 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
MrCharity:
Though coming late to 'comments' on #land University. I'm am still entitled to the *likes* of my fellow nairalanders.. rain likes on my comment pls cool wink[code][/code]
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Pubichairs(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2020
Moukandjo:

I think the gorilla descendants from Easternbull as well as the daft PDP sycophants might have an answer, bro.

Pained dog keep barking.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by stieyven(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Pubichairs(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

I never used the word fool here..keep that shit to ur self..
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2020
gaby:
Na now the world go know say na here gangan the virus build house put.

KANORA virus.

Really??! So, the virus was homeless in America (over 50,000 deaths in 2 months), Italy, Spain (over 25,000 demised in the same time frame), etc...??!

What do they teach you kids in school these days... Smh!!!
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by stchinedu: 3:46pm On May 04, 2020
Are you sure these Chinese did not visit Kano

Since they arrived, 'coro things' have increased.

Just saying aha.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by humilitypays(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2020
Stereoo:

I think you meant to say Hausa. We fulani know nothing like hausa-fulani
That's what you'll never hear any sane fulani saying (hausa-fulani)
during national politics, you guys lump yourselves together as one united North, and in some cases as Hausa-Fulani....we learned that name from you guys.

To people in the South, Hausa = Fulani = Bororo = Kanuri = Nupe grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2020
Please Sandra confirm this news please
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by joshuaidibia(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

They came for their citizens here. If you think they came for us then you need to wake up
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by JimohMomoh: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:

Anambra state that has highest number of foreigne returnees and people who illegally migrate back to east from different regions, your governors are busy lifting ban on churches and markets

Is this account hacked.

Yenefer come and see your fellow zombie wailing in the public

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by merrymike47(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:

just when I thought u are actually learned and have sense. All politicians are thesame and ur region is actually too bleeped to allow easy spread of d virus. Wake up to reality and stay safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.