Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) (48145 Views)

Ikeja Electric Begs Customers To Pay Their Bills As Lockdown Has Been Lifted / Abuja This Morning As Lockdown Expires / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 04, 2020
Toor! The Security guys should save their own lives ooo..
If that crowd outside push that gate ... it's Rip ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by earthsync(f): 2:03pm On May 04, 2020
We don't like heeding to instruct. Living like animals in a so called civilized state. Nigerians will embarrass you smh
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by sonnie10: 2:03pm On May 04, 2020
Audio whistle blowing!
It’s trumpet they will blow.

And this is how Funke and her husband were quickly made scape goats for small mistake.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by xynerise: 2:03pm On May 04, 2020
Smh... depopulation in Lagos loading grin
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by nafisu: 2:03pm On May 04, 2020
people rather risk having the virus than staying hungry. at this point social distancing will not work. we should brace ourselves for impact
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by jospepper(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2020
This virus is HIGHLY contagious, I fear for the people. If not for poverty, lockdown is the best option.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by tweakdude1: 2:04pm On May 04, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
We're animals in this country

Stop that. We are humans not animals. Abi when you call Snake it's name snake does it answer you with a smile grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by sLentlover7778(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin

Bossontop:
undecided
Coro coro is pleased.....
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Abaman001(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by salbis(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
wahoom:
I thought they said it was only Kano Amajiri's that are this daft!
.Exactly my thoughts. Most of them claim to be refined, but there is nothing refined about them. This kind picture suggests there is no difference between them and the Almajiri's!

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by blowjohn(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2020
Lagos?
Fear no go allow me stay for that state or even visit
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Ade3131: 2:06pm On May 04, 2020
Las Las we go dey alright
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by OloriOfMontreal: 2:07pm On May 04, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 04, 2020
Jeez... shocked. It obvious this people don't believe covid 19 exist.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Elvis2kay: 2:07pm On May 04, 2020
wink
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by shegzido(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2020
nawa oo
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Rapmoney(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
We're animals in this country

Oh, you mean you?

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2020
mondbest:
Nigerians will always be Nigerians, they won't hear word, if people begin dropping down and die now they will bring different talk undecided undecided undecided

corona is not their problem
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2020
Rapmoney:

Oh, you mean you?
Yes and everyone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Reference(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2020
BUGOFF:
This had always been my reservation about lifting the lockdown.
I fear for the future, God help His people, Amen.

So if you lift the lockdown in 2 years this will not happen. Oga, it will only be worse. And you can be sure that in 2 years time there will still be cases of Covid 19. It is an influenza virus and has come to stay.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Modikko(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2020
Mad Ooooo!!!
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Housing(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2020
That FCMB that will never answer customers' call not to talk of resolving their issue/ complaints
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Iscoalarcon: 2:19pm On May 04, 2020
imagine what some hypocrite would have said if this happened in Kano or any northern state

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Rapmoney(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Yes and everyone else

No, I'm not part of it. You can be.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Peace081: 2:24pm On May 04, 2020
grin cheesy grin They are doing well
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by creepsyme(f): 2:24pm On May 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
"The kingdom of God suffereth violence ..." cheesy

Some of these people will have their pockets picked with all this pushing and hustling grin... not every one comes to a bank with good motives
The issue now is not coming to the bank with good motives or not but the risk of contracting the virus.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by creepsyme(f): 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
"The kingdom of God suffereth violence ..." cheesy

Some of these people will have their pockets picked with all this pushing and hustling grin... not every one comes to a bank with good motives
The issue now is not coming to the bank with good motives or not but the risk of contracting the virus.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Temptee101(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
I have said it before, you can't live and hustle in Lagos and still remain sane.

I see all lagosians as mad people
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by seborrhic: 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
BUGOFF:
This had always been my reservation about lifting the lockdown.
I fear for the future, God help His people, Amen.
So by your own reasoning if the lockdown is extended by say a month or 2;when it's eventually lifted this crowd won't be around and the virus would have been eradicated by then?
Whao!What a well reasoned position.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by tillaman(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2020
grin cheesy these are the doves the Bible was referring to
The ones Noah send make they go check how things be for outside

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by just2endowed: 2:37pm On May 04, 2020
If you see any bank crowd are much, it s because of the mass failed bNk transactions. And fcmb never deem it fit to reverse failed transactions. Since last week I did transfer, it has not reflected. That bank worst
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by skyfather09(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2020
Ade3131:
Las Las we go dey alright
look that video, does it look alright to you??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even Black Nylon No Black Again. / Diaper Business In Nigeria / Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.