Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) (48146 Views)

Ikeja Electric Begs Customers To Pay Their Bills As Lockdown Has Been Lifted / Abuja This Morning As Lockdown Expires / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by bmdmixer: 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
Coolabbie:
dad love fuking house girl
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Coolabbie: 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
my dad love fuking house girl
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by bmdmixer: 4:36pm On May 04, 2020
Coolabbie:
lol mumu running out of ideas so soon
lol
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Coolabbie: 4:37pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by bmdmixer: 4:38pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Ade3131: 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
skyfather09:
look that video, does it look alright to you??!

Of course it doesn't but after the storm comes calm. It won't remain like this forever. The law of natural selection will take place and the weakest will die then the strongest will survive. It's about to get messy ... Brace up

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Wizzarro(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
Lagosians ignore social distancing, fight to enter banks as lockdown eases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJEcpxnK-s&feature=youtu.be

second wave of corona loading
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by hollywater: 6:36pm On May 04, 2020
Yet social distancing in BRT. The same people in The same Lagos.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Oshokalo: 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
When u go tell them get atm card,dem go say me i no dey use atm o
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by tunary(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
This is another major problem corona V will circulate well
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by tenry(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
The result of this partial lockdown ease will be out in 14 days time (May 18).
Una go hear am grin
Pls stop predicting evil. It can't happen on my birthday. May 18 is a special day.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 7:42pm On May 04, 2020
Africa
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by Scope26(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2020
kollinz1234:
My Bank and I.

Silent killer

FCMB is one of the best bank in the country.

You may as you do with other banks have one issue or the other with the bank as regards to your account but after that, FCMB remains one of the best Banks in Nigeria

Argue with your keyboards
Ehh! Stop there.... This bank is the worstest bank I have ever had business with. During this lockdown, I had the experience of fraudsters trying to hack my account so I had to block it. The following week, I was going to and fro before I could manage my way into the bank last week Wednesday to unblock my account. I wrote a letter to them, enclosed a photocopy of my NIGERIA NATIONAL IDENTITY card and after been attended to by a staff, I was told the account has been unblocked. Till this moment, it's still blocked even after being attended to. Today, we were seriously flogged by mopol and their security simply because I want to enter their bank and access my account(I can provide evidence). Meanwhile, some rich people went in with even respect from their security WHY?! To cut it short, I was not allowed in. A woman account was been hacked by fraudsters and #51k was withdrawn from her account still yet they locked her outside with serious tears in her eye. A microfinance bank is better than FCMB which should have been named "LAST CITY MOMEMTUM BANK"
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by EzeNdiAra: 10:38am On May 05, 2020
josen16322:
omo see croud som people wey no get ATM card won vex withdraw all their cash wey dey their account,physical or social distancin dey learn grin grin grin

Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by NaMeAboki: 3:15am On May 06, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
Lagosians ignore social distancing, fight to enter banks as lockdown eases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJEcpxnK-s&feature=youtu.be

If this had happened in the north; the bigots would have flooded this thread with their usual insults; alas it didn't and they are shamelessly quiet.
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by BUGOFF(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2020
Reference:

So if you lift the lockdown in 2 years this will not happen. Oga, it will only be worse. And you can be sure that in 2 years time there will still be cases of Covid 19. It is an influenza virus and has come to stay.
ok
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by BUGOFF(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2020
seborrhic:

So by your own reasoning if the lockdown is extended by say a month or 2;when it's eventually lifted this crowd won't be around and the virus would have been eradicated by then?
Whao!What a well reasoned position.
Thank you
Re: Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) by BUGOFF(m): 2:00pm On May 06, 2020
boyjo:

Because you have food nah.
You stay at home and let those who want to go out and get infected be.
all right, then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diaper Business In Nigeria / Even Black Nylon No Black Again. / Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.