Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? (2694 Views)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Leg Chain And Lesbianism / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by invisibleperson: 12:49pm On May 04, 2020
I saw this guy wearing a Leg Chain today as I entered market to get some stuffs after the pandemic lockdown.

I found it strange and irritating because I thought it's only good for ladies.

What's your take on a guy wearing Leg Chain?

Could this be fashion or is there anything attached to it?

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Tpave(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2020
Everything do dabaru grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 04, 2020
Neck chain sef dey vex me.

See as d guy balance. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Built2last: 12:53pm On May 04, 2020
Nothing is ever weird. people have reasons why they do what they do.

Most lesbians or bisexuals in western world wear nose rings.

Most prostitutes in Naija wear waste beads

latest fashion among gay men is chains on their legs.

its a signature for recognition.

if you are not one of them, you will think its fashion

I hate it when men wear necklace not to talk of on the leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by georjay(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2020
Well

One of the following must suffice

# Might be a GAYbriel doings!!

#Might be a "fetish" for him....

#Might be fetish asin diabolic....

#May be Fashion!!!

*JUST PASSING BY

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by zexy2030(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
na runs boys grin, he is on errand.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Or11: 1:24pm On May 04, 2020
Is it normal to take photos of a stranger because he's wearing an accessory you are not used to. Learn to focus on your own happiness and leave other people to live their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by MystiqueReine(f): 1:25pm On May 04, 2020
What is good for the gander is good for the goose...my guy carry on
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by ehmmy11(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2020

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Theslumflower: 1:27pm On May 04, 2020
I consider it too feminine for a guy.

There are things meant for ladies and vice versa.
Whatever rocks his boat tho
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by samwash(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2020
When some guys are wearing waist beads.
Some wear female bracket.
Some use nose ring, some evern use eye pencil.
It's not fashion, it's their signature.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 04, 2020
its not normal its gayish.leg chains look more better on ladies

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 04, 2020
Built2last:
[s]Nothing is ever weird. people have reasons why they do what they do.

Most lesbians or bisexuals in western world wear nose rings.

Most prostitutes in Naija wear waste beads

latest fashion among gay men is chains on their legs.

its a signature for recognition.

if you are not one of them, you will think its fashion

I hate it when men wear necklace not to talk of on the leg[/s]
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2020
It's not normal.

Why would a guy be wearing leg chain? undecided
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by uboma(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
Leg chain on a guy!

It is strange. I prefer it to be on a lady's leg instead.
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 04, 2020
He is a gay
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by ChuksN(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2020
It is his choice,,if he likes, he can wear waist chain too..,,

As for me,,it doesn't make sense�
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Kingsteve(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2020
He's a f@ggot!
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by DEIFIED(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2020
Lol. we are yet to come to terms with ladies wearing leg chain. some weird guys just want to belong.
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
invisibleperson:
I saw this guy wearing a Leg Chain today as I entered market to get some stuffs after the pandemic lockdown.

I found it strange and irritating because I thought it's only good for ladies.

What's your take on a guy wearing Leg Chain?

Could this be fashion or is there anything attached to it?
It's a little wierd, but I don't think there's anything wrong. The guy might just like it. If he had anything to hide, he would have worn trousers.

@kingsteve don't jump to conclusions.

Do you want to consult a medical doctor for a medical related problem online without long hospital queues or catching the coronavirus?
Then click on the link in my signature sharp sharp and get fast, effective medical care from the comfort of your house. Stay safe! Stay healthy!
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Kingsteve(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
It's a little wierd, but I don't think there's anything wrong. The guy might just like it. If he had anything to hide, he would have worn trousers.

@kingsteve don't jump to conclusions.

Do you want to consult a medical doctor for a medical related problem online without long hospital queues or catching the coronavirus?
Then click on the link in my signature sharp sharp and get fast, effective medical care from the comfort of your house. Stay safe! Stay healthy!

Hmmm, you finally upload a profile pic...nice one!
Back to topic.

He's gay!
That is all.
grin
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by invisibleperson: 3:25pm On May 04, 2020
DEIFIED:
Lol. we are yet to come to terms with ladies wearing leg chain. some weird guys just want to belong.

As in eehn, the thing just weak me...
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 04, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hmmm, you finally upload a profile pic...nice one!
Back to topic.

He's gay!
That is all.
grin
SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Johnson225(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
smiley
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Kingsteve(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
SMH!!
What?
Do you mean it's not possible he's gay?
Why would a normal guy wear an ankle chain?

See...there's no logical explanation for this.
Don't even bother trying.
I reiterate...

He's a f@ggot!
grin
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by sapientia(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
Asking him would have solved the riddle and also help in educating us on emerging fashion.

Only for you to leave the guy wearing it to ask us that are seeing it for the first time.
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by invisibleperson: 12:21pm On May 14, 2020
sapientia:
Asking him would have solved the riddle and also help in educating us on emerging fashion.

Only for you to leave the guy wearing it to ask us that are seeing it for the first time.

So you want someone to burst my eyes abi?
Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by ZubexI: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2022
I actually have mine and I wear it for reason best know to me.
Its as normal as guys wear ear rings
Its as normal as lady wearing waste bead ��
Anytime I wear it I feel the pride that am able to do things differently because am different.
Leave it or take it

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Or11:
Is it normal to take photos of a stranger because he's wearing an accessory you are not used to. Learn to focus on your own happiness and leave other people to live their lives.

Sha****ap

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] / Can Somebody Explain What Is Going On Here (18+ Graphic Pic) / Meet The Brazilian Micheal Jackson(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.