Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos (38344 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Yobe Govt. Distributes Palliatives To 500 Vulnerables / Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) / Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by AFONJACOW(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2020
How many Yorubas can come to Igbo land and distribute palliatives... This is to show them igbos are extremely good hearted

Anambra Amaka
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Trutherme: 5:23pm On May 04, 2020
Igbo's will always take care of their own. That's what we call IGWEBUIKE cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2020
wayne2001:

I’m Igbo but the whole chest beating thing from my Igbo brothers and sisters drive me crazy. Why must we make everything tribalistic is on nairaland. Some people who have not even read the post are rushing to comment, Sanwo Olu gave most of the palliatives from the write up and then the honorable senator added his.

CALL or WHATSAPP :>(0811 573 3461)< FOR YOUR | BANNERS | LOGO | FLYERS | MUSIC ARTWORK | CARD | ICONS | BOOK COVER | CALENDAR DESIGNS AND ANY OTHER,CHECK THE PICTURE BELOW,or click on my signature or check my profile to contact meGRAPHICS JOB.

Sanwo-olu didn't give anything. It was just to added to acknowledge the Governor.

Ubah provided all of them..#legit.

I know that more than u
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Drizzy5001(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2020
Igbo Amaka!!!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Cjrane2: 5:57pm On May 04, 2020
Otunbaileesee:
Why Lagos his people are hungry na

NO Non-Igbo Nigerian billionaire or politician will ever do this for other tribes!

Giving your own money out to people from other tribes to benefit! Even FG shuns Igboland in distributing palliative, talk-more of a Fulani billionaire donating to an Igbo state!

THIS IS WHY GOD BLESSES IGBO PEOPLE!
IGBO AMAKA!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Throwback: 6:01pm On May 04, 2020
Cjrane2:

NO Non-Igbo Nigerian billionaire or politician will ever do this for other tribes!

Giving your own money out to people from other tribes to benefit! Even FG shuns Igboland in distributing palliative, talk-more of a Fulani billionaire donating to an Igbo state!

IGBO AMAKA!!!

But he did it for Igbos in Lagos, using food provided by the Lagos State Government, while adding his own relief materials.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by bakynes(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2020
AFONJACOW:
How many Yorubas can come to Igbo land and distribute palliatives... This is to show them igbos are extremely good hearted
Anambra Amaka

Another IPOB fool that have refused to read the body of the report.

During the lockdown, I reached out to the Governor of Lagos; His Excellency; Babajide Sanwo-Olu who magnanimously gave me;
290 bags of rice,
750 bags of Garri and
500 cartons of Spaghetti
to which I also added other materials in my personal capacity to augment

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by afecgivers: 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by bakynes(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
Cjrane2:

IGBO AMAKA!!!

Another IPOB fool that have refused to read the body of the report.

During the lockdown, I reached out to the Governor of Lagos; His Excellency; Babajide Sanwo-Olu who magnanimously gave me;
290 bags of rice,
750 bags of Garri and
500 cartons of Spaghetti
to which I also added other materials in my personal capacity to augment

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Jostoman: 6:11pm On May 04, 2020
themonk:
I’m Igbo but the whole chest beating thing from my Igbo brothers and sisters drive me crazy. Why must we make everything tribalistic is on nairaland. Some people who have not even read the post are rushing to comment, Sanwo Olu gave most of the palliatives from the write up and then the honorable senator added his.

Yorubas are tribalistic too, we should all stop the madness.
sanwo olu that only distribute food items to only APC member? is the one that will go and buy most of this items for Igbo. We're in Lagos and we know as he dey go.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Omobada(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
Please target the igbos and our south south brothers first. Akulueulo! Others can queue up later for the leftovers. Their politicians will never do this for the igbos
Did you read it at all? It's mainly for the igbos... Despite the fact that a larger percentage was given to him by the lagos state govt.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by adadike(f): 6:17pm On May 04, 2020
All those that mentioned me with Insults should know that I already developed a thick skin against insults. So it's back to sender you all.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Throwback: 6:36pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
All those that mentioned me with Insults should know that I already developed a thick skin against insults. So it's back to sender you all.

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Always learn to read before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Cjrane2: 6:43pm On May 04, 2020
Throwback:

But he did it for Igbos in Lagos, using food provided by the Lagos State Government, while adding his own relief materials.

So, Which one did Tinubu or any Yoruba billionaire whatsoever do for the Yorubas in Port Harcourt, while adding his own relief materials?

Shameless pipul.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Throwback: 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
Cjrane2:

So, Which one did Tinubu do for the Yorubas in Port Harcourt, while adding his own relief materials ?

Shameless pipul.

An arrogant ingrate can never change his ways.

Is Tinubu the Governor of Rivers State?

Why didn't you mention Wike who is a Governor like Sanwo-Olu?

We will continue feeding our enemies until they choke with shame.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by astonished: 6:54pm On May 04, 2020
Chai i dey fear chest beat & foolishness of igbo, it,s out of this world

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Farki: 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
Sylraph1:
They will still open their mouth and abuse you and will utilise any slightest opportunity to pull you down....

ALLEN ONYEMA OF AIRPEACE IS A CASE STUDY

Who is they? The Anambra indigenes in Lagos?

Oh that's right, you're too obsessed with tribal bigotry to read past the headline.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Farki: 6:59pm On May 04, 2020
Throwback:

So you missed the part he said "our people", and that the Lagos state government contributed relief materials while he added his own?

I hope Igbo's will appreciate the efforts of Gov Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Not the ones on Biafraland they must find a way to fight someone who isn't igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2020
AFONJACOW:

Anambra Amaka
his donation was mainly to igbos main reason we want Nigeria to split
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
Terrible mehn.....why are yoruba elites niiice and they keep encouraging us to be liberal

Later adeyinka grandson would say Apc are yoruba conservatives

Ati Apc ATI pdp dey are both dsame

Oodua republic our last hope

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by AkuOlisa: 7:14pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
NwaNimo1:
See leftovers from Anambra........ grin

You really need to go for mental checkup.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
Terrible mehn.....why are yoruba elites niiice and they keep encouraging us to be liberal

Later adeyinka grandson would say Apc are yoruba conservatives

Ati Apc ATI pdp dey are both dsame

Oodua republic our last hope

Shut it.

Who is holding you.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by mordred44: 7:27pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
Please target the igbos and our south south brothers first. Akulueulo! Others can queue up later for the leftovers. Their politicians will never do this for the igbos
many are after comment simply because dem no go skul lyk u

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by WeRblessed(f): 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
Ifeanyi Uba.

Charity begins na ala igbo please.

Ndi oka mma na ama!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Oneday82: 7:38pm On May 04, 2020
psucc:
Imagine Anambra money

My friend who told you it was Anambra money?
People are good in saying what they don't know.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Oneday82: 7:40pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:

I wonder what will happen if you are made a president of this country?.

Haba take it easy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2020
You will never be governor of Anambra state.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Oneday82: 7:41pm On May 04, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
What of E money when is he dropping palliatives?

He is waiting for you, so you can help him share it. No go hustle make your name turn to GMoney
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Throwback: 7:54pm On May 04, 2020
Cjrane2:

Dude,

You are PATHETIC with very very low IQ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The example you were given is: Ifeanyi Ubah (Igbo), helping Governor of Lagos Sanwo-Olu (Yoruba) ~ Because he is detribalized

Now substitute the equation:

The example to substitute is: Ahmed Tinubu (Yoruba), helping Governor of Rivers Nyesom Wike (Igbo) ~ To prove he is detribalized

Is your poor reasoning an outcome of Awolowo education or result of eating Amala and ewedu every morning, afternoon and night? grin grin grin grin grin

Go back and read what you wrote that I quoted.

Again, show appreciation for what a Yoruba Governor has done for Igbos.

So Ifeanyi Ubah showed he was detribalized by sharing food to "our people" who are his Igbo tribesmen in Lagos?

Are you sure you are not mentally impaired?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by camcor(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Nice, very kind.

A character that Afonjas lack angry

Your picture depicts your username. Real NaijaOlosho

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by yommen: 9:40pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:

Of course, if that is even enough for all the Igbos in Lagos first of all. Moreso, may be all you Ibosin Lagos should vex and carry the items to your villages, so that we don't even share from it at all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.