Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Please I Seek Advice And Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Seek Advice And Help (476 Views)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Please Advice Me,how Can I Seek Custody Of My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Seek Advice And Help by Ogbeniyoung4(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I need help, I need advice, before I left for the United Kingdom in 2017, I got a young lady pregnant, I accepted the pregnancy with all my heart because I do not want the lady to be put to shame, so her parent asked to see me because my parents are late.
After I got to their house, her father was trying to impose a court marriage on me which I felt reluctant about, not that I do not want to do it but due to the emphasis, I wanted to watch the Type of family she’s from.
Nairalanders, she has the worst parent especially her mother, her father depends his life on his widowed concubine, do you know her mother lied to her husband that I’m suffering her daughter, the man came around with his concubine to pick up his daughter and my son.
She’s been collecting money from me and lying to people and her parent that I’m not contributing to child support.
Recently I heard she’s now sleeping around, she’s now the talk of the area, sleeping with married men, her mother is even advising her to take contraceptives, that she shouldn’t use the family planning pill or I don’t know what it’s called anymore because it’s affecting her mentrual whatever.
Her mother is doing charms for her to keep snatching married men, I heard she’s even using her body to beg guys that does charms, in return for money, people’s wife are now calling her to leave their husbands alone because of her mother’s greediness.
Nairalanders, this was the same thing that happened to her late sister, only that, that one doesn’t have a child, she was used because of the mother’s greediness.
Now I’m worried about my son he’s 3 years old and I hope he doesn’t learn all these bad things, I’m really worried about him, and I was told he won’t be released to me until he’s 7 or 10 legally.
Please I need advice, before you insult me, I blamed myself for getting her pregnant.
I don’t care if she’s been used for ritual, since she’s now going on tour from ikorodu to ilorin to anywhere, she doesn’t look after the boy anymore.
Thanks nairalanders, I hope you post this to know your follower’s opinion.
NB: The person who told me all these is a rightful source, I’ve been a good person to the whole of them, he just felt what they doing to me isn’t right.
Re: Please I Seek Advice And Help by babythug(f): 3:13pm On May 04, 2020
Find some elders in your family to visit her family and ask to take the boy away.

They can present their case from the notion of the child should also get to know his father’s family.

Since they’re a materialistic family, offer then some money for their upkeep or as a gift.

Be sure you have the means to care for the boy physically and emotionally.

Don’t bother mentioning the boy’s mother’s philandering ways as a means to get the boy from them. They will fight you and quite frankly her lifestyle isn’t your concern she’s not your wife.

Hope this helps
Re: Please I Seek Advice And Help by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2020
What exactly do you want us to do?

She is neither your incumbent girlfriend nor your wife. Why so concerned about her?
Re: Please I Seek Advice And Help by NextD18: 5:57pm On May 04, 2020
Do not marry her if you want a peaceful life and want to live long.

And before you do anything regarding the said child, try DNA test to be sure he's your son.

1 Like

Re: Please I Seek Advice And Help by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:05pm On May 04, 2020
Are these accusations for real? Or mere exaggerations. Anyway, she is the mother of your child and there is nothing you can do about it. You were attracted to her to the extent of having unprotected sex with her to bring an innocent child into the world. So learn to accept your child's mother, hopeful that she will change for the better. Provide for your child in case poverty is what is pushing the mother into a bad lifestyle.
Re: Please I Seek Advice And Help by Vyolet(f): 6:09pm On May 04, 2020
Take your child away from her if you can take care of him alone, allow her continue with her wayward life, she is laying her bed, she will lie on sooner or later.
Re: Please I Seek Advice And Help by veave(f): 6:34pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Please I Seek Advice And Help by frozen70(f): 2:11am On May 05, 2020
Ogbeniyoung4:
Hello Nairalanders, I need help, I need advice, before I left for the United Kingdom in 2017, I got a young lady pregnant, I accepted the pregnancy with all my heart because I do not want the lady to be put to shame, so her parent asked to see me because my parents are late.
After I got to their house, her father was trying to impose a court marriage on me which I felt reluctant about, not that I do not want to do it but due to the emphasis, I wanted to watch the Type of family she’s from.
Nairalanders, she has the worst parent especially her mother, her father depends his life on his widowed concubine, do you know her mother lied to her husband that I’m suffering her daughter, the man came around with his concubine to pick up his daughter and my son.
She’s been collecting money from me and lying to people and her parent that I’m not contributing to child support.
Recently I heard she’s now sleeping around, she’s now the talk of the area, sleeping with married men, her mother is even advising her to take contraceptives, that she shouldn’t use the family planning pill or I don’t know what it’s called anymore because it’s affecting her mentrual whatever.
Her mother is doing charms for her to keep snatching married men, I heard she’s even using her body to beg guys that does charms, in return for money, people’s wife are now calling her to leave their husbands alone because of her mother’s greediness.
Nairalanders, this was the same thing that happened to her late sister, only that, that one doesn’t have a child, she was used because of the mother’s greediness.
Now I’m worried about my son he’s 3 years old and I hope he doesn’t learn all these bad things, I’m really worried about him, and I was told he won’t be released to me until he’s 7 or 10 legally.
Please I need advice, before you insult me, I blamed myself for getting her pregnant.
I don’t care if she’s been used for ritual, since she’s now going on tour from ikorodu to ilorin to anywhere, she doesn’t look after the boy anymore.
Thanks nairalanders, I hope you post this to know your follower’s opinion.
NB: The person who told me all these is a rightful source, I’ve been a good person to the whole of them, he just felt what they doing to me isn’t right.

It may not be easy for you to have that child now unless his mother decides to release him to you

So find out where he school's and pay his school fees directly to the school since she collects money and denied all then fix an amount to give her every month

Leave her to live her life to the fullest and she will sort herself at the appropriate time

Your son may end up in different hands with people of mischievous characters but there is nothing you can do about it

One day the child will look for you

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Truths About Motherhood No One Tells You / Dear Family / Unbelievable, Meet Youngest Mother In Africa she just turned 10 -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.