Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace (62286 Views)

Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Alcapodetuti: 4:25pm On May 04, 2020
The estranged wife of the Oluwo of Iwo land, Queen Chanel chin have come out to defend herself over the several abuse labeled on her personality by people hired by Oluwo, accusing her of being a bad wife for releasing the secret video recording of the Oluwo wrapping marijuana while in the palace and another one where the King admits involvement in credit card scam.

Olori Chanel chin reveal that the King at different times threatened to kill her, claiming he has the Nigeria police at his beckon. According to her, the Oluwo said that he’ll claim she (Chanel) caught fever and die. Claiming she made those video recording for her own safety, because she knew her waterloo will come before the king.

Oba Adewale Akanbi, known for his controversial image which spewed from several controversies he drew to himself and the royal court since November 9, 2015 when he was ‘selected’ and ‘appointed’ by former Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State didn’t handle the sacking of his Olori right.

Watch the full clip of her defense below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBQGC8Bn48

https://asabeafrika.com/why-i-recorded-oluwos-atrocities-inside-the-palace-olori-chanel-chin/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
this woman is Delilah and Jezebel in one body

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Alcapodetuti: 4:39pm On May 04, 2020
illicit:

Is it because she doesn't possess the mentality of cultural enslavement? She was brought up in a society where everyone dignity is respected.

465 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:

Is it because she doesn't possess the mentality of cultural enslavement? She was brought up in a society where everyone dignity is respected.
and what was she able to with all that dignity. getting drunk and jumping in bed with a stranger

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by pyyxxaro: 5:09pm On May 04, 2020
This woman naa the Jamaican version of Tonto Decay

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 04, 2020
Chanel Chin.

WTF kinda name is that for a Nigerian?
Abi she no be Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by ashewoboy(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
A Pussy Ferociously Ravaged cannot be Unfvcked.

The "Ex Olori" is in Sifia Pains. I remember how Churchill brutally dislocated that tonto dike's massive clitoris that year. Babe Couldn't bear to see him live his life after overstretching the kpekus.

Yoruba Men are so good in writing their NAMES BOLDLY across the labia's of gold digging parasites with hot Iron Rod Ehn.

a lot of funny people on nairalandcheesy. just look at his tribalistic username.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by cynhamscakes(f): 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Chanel Chin.

WTF kinda name is that for a Nigerian?
Abi she no be Nigerian

She is Jamaican

35 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 04, 2020
cynhamscakes:

She is Jamaican

Oh I see.

Thanks 4d info.

4 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by aylive02(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2020
Me getting ready for work kiss kiss kiss

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by laosy(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
Oluwo na confirm stoner! He's always in the news for the wrong reasons.
O boy, no wonder he act weird most times, claiming the title of an Emir and even dressing as an Emir on one occasion and as an obi on another occasion,now I see where all those inspiration came from!

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by vibbb: 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
Olori Chanel's knew her waterloo will come before the king, so she put all that together to paint a bad image of the monarch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by coalcoal1(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
haaa
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
Can some one tell me why A whole Nigerian VP will be made to look like a mere aid like this??

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Cutefergieee: 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
These guys don't have culture

4 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Coronavirus84: 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
Abeg when you were enjoying in the palace nobody knows, please keep every of hi flood to yourself, we don't want to hear trash from you again. Let's join hands and let's solve this corona virus issue that is keeping me at home dis while

9 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by 9jaBloke: 7:02pm On May 04, 2020
grin

Olori Chin Chin

Fyn gal
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Lamasta(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2020
What kind of development do you expect from a president or governor that smoke weed at home same goes for a traditional ruler its a pity

12 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by solmusdesigns: 7:02pm On May 04, 2020
cool

You cant blackmail a Nigerian King , Politician or Pastors
Aunty chin chin you have being used and dumped so forget the nonsense and move on

*A former Governor and serving Senator was caught on tape fvcking two oloshos together in an hotel, he came out and agreed it was him and asked what was anyones business what he does with his prick.. people hailed him and he even got re-elected

*A Serving Senator went to a sex shop and even assaulted a woman, he is still enjoying his money and sextoy without any noise

*Pastor Totonyinbo was alleged to have screwed over 3 women at different times and his church keeps getting filled to brim

*Apostle Sulieman got accused by many highclass olosho and artist yet he stands tall on the pulpits to do his thing and earn enough money to buy a private jet

*Emir Sanusi Lamido married a 16 year old girl and everyone still hails him as an hero upon his banishment, some even want the pedophile to become our President in 2023

*Fela Anikulapo a legend also smokes weed and has countless wifes and fvck mates yet he remains an hero of afro beat and fighting for public good

PS: when will women understand the Yoruba demon phenomenon is real... when its too good to be true then its a scam, when its too sweet then it would purge you... the list of victims keep growing, from tonto dickeh, to this one if they start BigBrother 2020 again another set of women would fight for and get scammed by another Yoruba deamon on National TV

75 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by LaIabobo: 7:02pm On May 04, 2020
Women ehn.
This one dey learn work from Tonto dike hand

2 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Joefat: 7:02pm On May 04, 2020
You are doing well..
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Kemistri4(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2020
illicit:

Is it because she refused to cover up the stupid actions of the clown ruling Iwoland?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Thisis2raw(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2020
Ma'am the truth is you recorded it as a medium for payback any day he dumps you

7 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Kobicove(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2020
If this were to be sane country where things are done properly that irresponsible traditional ruler would have been taken in for questioning by the authorities undecided

26 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Kemistri4(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:
These guys don't have culture

Their kings are experts in clownery grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by emkz: 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
Placate this woman, whosai.

So long as she has released damaging information to the public of the King rolling weed and admitting to credit card fraud, it is only a matter of time for this King to be deposed. If I was a close adviser, I'd tell him to placate the woman and give her a soft landing even if he no wan do again.

Only you betrayed the woman who recommended you for Oluwo, betrayed your benefactor/financier, beat up a fellow King, admitted to credit card fraud, suspended from Osun State traditional Council, fought the Ooni and fighting your ex wife who is now spilling too much...these are too much baggage for a King.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by SouthNigerian: 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
This Oluwo & Olori matter be like Don Jazi & Dbanj matter

Nah Dbanj dey do the talking, nah him people still dey blame.
Olori chin chung had better get over this shit already, Nigerians have zero sympathy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by dapsoneh: 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
Enough please!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors / Brazil adopts Yoruba as official language - Lekkigists / Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.