Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? (45513 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Movie/series Character? (see List) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Who Wants To Create Their Own Animated Short Film/series?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by rhames(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2020
rottencorpse:
Ryan Gosling as Noah in The Notebook and Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer in 24.

There's this feeling I get whenever I watch The Notebook. I can't even remember how many times I've seen it. Jack Bauer also did great in 24...

So tell us who's yours?

Best Movies

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by rhames(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2020
Best actors

Wesley Snipes Blade Trilogy

David Caruso CSI Miami

Gary Sinise CSI New York

Matt Damon The Bourne Series

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by MightyHand(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2020
My love for Jackie Chan when I was growing ehn

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Peterobi90: 9:24am On May 10, 2020
martowskin1:

Is it their fault Hollywood refuse to get sense?

Keep acting trash and expect people to enjoy it.... Come on guy is entertainment, after hustling day and night, time to relax, make I watch watin dey pain my eye?

Our only means of getting foreign exchange is crude oil, there means of getting foreign exchange from Nigerians is uncountable, from everything we dont manufacture to the new social media..

Now the crude is at its lowest ebb and immigration policies are getting stiffer, we are headed for rocks if we dont curb our lifestyle.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by topmost945(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2020
Male: Gabriel Macht- Harvey Specter( Suits)
Female: Claire Danes - Carrie Mathison ( Homeland)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Vyolet(f): 9:28am On May 10, 2020
Hollywood
Wentworth Miller(Micheal Scofield) in Prisonbreak.
Robert Knepper(Theodore Bagwell) in Prisonbreak
Joseph Sikora(Tommy Egan) in Power.
Natori Naugthon(Tasha St Patrick) in power.

Nollywood
Toyin Abraham, no matter the movie, I will automatically like her character.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Peterobi90: 9:32am On May 10, 2020
zedegit:

You can't blame us. They spend millions of dollars in film production and characters interprete their roles well.

I understand, but they spend millions of dollars within their country, they have even gone to the stage of building studio replicating other countries and using makeup and mask to construct various country indigenes to limit the outflow of their foreign exchange...

Our crude is majorly the only source of foreign exchange, but it's at its lowest..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hekkyboi: 9:42am On May 10, 2020
Richieniit:
Billions season 5
Prodigal son
The Resident
The Rookie
Killing eve
olodo they said character not the movie
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by owowa145(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2020
Chuky7:

nice...didn't really follow 24 so sometimes I hardly get why you all love it. it must be captivating.
Very sir, u nid to lay ur hands on it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hekkyboi: 9:48am On May 10, 2020
Kingluqman:
Man is incomparable! Prison Break is the GOAT of series
na lie joo.. GOT try abeg especially with Peter Drinklage's character.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hekkyboi: 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Kingluqman:
Fish is a genius... Respect to Michael Scofield. Man is so complete!
yeah i love the character too. infact he made me love season films

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:57am On May 10, 2020
StrikeBack:
Just give it a try. Tho currently in season 8 + 3 more seasons renewals

Okay thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Beze992(f): 10:03am On May 10, 2020
Male Category.
Leonardo DiCaprio
Chris Hermsworh
Jamie Fox
Ryan Gosling
Idris Elba
Will smith
Denzel Washington
Adam Sandler
Kevin Hart
Dwayne Johnson
Zach Effron
Martin Lawrence

Female
Taraji P Hanson
Priyanka Chopra
Tiffany Haddish
Regina Hall
Gabrielle Union
Angelina Jolie
Kerry Washington
Jennifer Aniston
Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by madridsta007(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2020
caprini1:
That means you are loaded with quotes from Game of thrones?

I belong to those 1% that never watched GoT. grin
I run away from series. They can be addictive and I don’t have the time to give them. If I watch it, na to dey cram quotes and use them.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by kiddkash(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2020
DigitB:

I troway cap 4 u jare
what can I say, great mind thinks alike.

I'm sure I've exposed you to more hotties
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Greatfullheart: 10:13am On May 10, 2020
1. Jason statham(MECHANIC RECSURECTION). 2. Angelina Jolie(MALIFICENT). 3. The Miz(THE MARINE)
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Richieniit: 10:14am On May 10, 2020
hekkyboi:

olodo they said character not the movie

Your father that is olodo.... prof i too know.

my update was for people to join the series n enjoy.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hekkyboi: 10:14am On May 10, 2020
Mryacks:

Arnold Schwarzenegger as TERMINATOR and Brad Pitt as "Arkilis" in TROY
no be only arkillis na acidis
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by DigitB: 10:17am On May 10, 2020
kiddkash:

what can I say, great mind thinks alike.

I'm sure I've exposed you to more hotties

Lol, I'm no more into those hotties grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by caprini1: 10:19am On May 10, 2020
madridsta007:

I belong to those 1% that never watched GoT. grin
I run away from series. They can be addictive and I don’t have the time to give them. If I watch it, na to dey cram quotes and use them.
Lol...you really need to watch game of thrones, quotes finish for that series.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Kingluqman(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2020
hekkyboi:

How old are you? You can ask elders to tell you where to download Prison Break and watch grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by caprini1: 10:22am On May 10, 2020
hekkyboi:

Peter Dinklage is the G.O.A.T.,....imagine him not having his disability ,no actor can come near him.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by caprini1: 10:28am On May 10, 2020
Kingluqman:
How old are you? You can ask elders to tell you where to download Prison Break and watch grin
Towards the finale of Prison break,it became predictable , unreal and uninteresting.GOT is their senior brother...you can never predict who the main actors are on GOT..,from Season 1 ,a whole Sean Bean (Ned Stark) was beheaded! infact i was speechless.

No one could predict the finale.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by obontami: 10:31am On May 10, 2020
Chuky7:

This nigga take 3 cans of Budweiser...it's on me grin

Lol grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by livebyday(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2020
Therapyken:
REALLY??

Yes o

100% fan. In my opinion he is one of the greatest tv characters ever designed

Love him to bits

I downloaded most of his old movies on my laptop.

I have over 20 of them
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by obontami: 10:34am On May 10, 2020
Vyolet:
Hollywood
Wentworth Miller(Micheal Scofield) in Prisonbreak.
Robert Knepper(Theodore Bagwell) in Prisonbreak
Joseph Sikora(Tommy Egan) in Power.
Natori Naugthon(Tasha St Patrick) in power.

Nollywood
Toyin Abraham, no matter the movie, I will automatically like her character.

I'm also a tommy egan fan. Can I know what you like about tommy?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by iPresh4s(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2020
2 characters I love

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Bashnigga(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2020
Capt Jack Sparrow (pirates of the caribbean)
Micheal Scofield (prison break)
Allan(played by Zach Galifianakis) in the Hangover franchise
Calvin Butler (the neighborhood)
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by madridsta007(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2020
caprini1:
Lol...you really need to watch game of thrones, quotes finish for that series.

The only clip of GoT I’ve watched was when one smallish fighter made the fatal error of not finishing off a giant who he was fighting. A spear in the belly of a giant doesn’t kill him off immediately. He got his head smashed.

“I am going to hear you confess before you die: You raped my sister. You murdered her. You killed her children. Say it now and we can end this quick...”

I’ve watched that clip a number of times on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by damjos(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2020
Arnold Schwarzenegger as the "Terminator"
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Onucs(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2020
Jack Sparrow in pirates of the caribeans
craig horner as richard in legend of the seeker
Rick in walking dead
Taraji in proud mary
etc
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SlyCharlie(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2020
medolab90:

Never seen any of this o. Na peaky blinders I wan watch now.
Peaky Blinders is a good one too

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.