Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? (45448 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Movie/series Character? (see List) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Who Wants To Create Their Own Animated Short Film/series?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by KanwuliaBaby: 9:39am On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hekkyboi: 11:52am On May 11, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
The VIKINGS strong women: kiss
LAGETHA! GUNHILL! TORVI!
does this vikings has an end? i mean like a last season of it.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hekkyboi: 6:46pm On May 11, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Kit Harrington is an overrated guy, I did not see anything special in his performance in Game Of Thrones
oh yeah me too. i was expecting fascinating and the unexpected after he was brought back from dead but i got disappointed. truely Kit character was overrated. i enjoyed Peter Drinklage and the Maisie Williams character.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Illusioneffect(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
hekkyboi:

oh yeah me too. i was expecting fascinating and the unexpected after he was brought back from dead but i got disappointed. truely Kit character was overrated. i enjoyed Peter Drinklage and the Maisie Williams character.
you should The Silence:Revelation 3D and see how he flopped
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Belmaritz: 8:19pm On May 11, 2020
rottencorpse:
I've been hearing about this Korean series... Will start watching it
If u enjoy melodrama, it's so good
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:59am On May 12, 2020
hekkyboi:

does this vikings has an end? i mean like a last season of it.

Season 7 rumored to be out in November, 2020. . . . I think.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:26pm On May 12, 2020
Gustavo Fringe - Breaking Bad! cheesy

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hekkyboi: 3:58pm On May 12, 2020
olamikunle213:
Thank you, brother
with 02tvseries u can watch any season films from the first episode to the last with no hitches
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 13, 2020
BankyGee:

Yeah bro. Big fan of the comic world

Well, Gal Gadot is my woman, my everything

Good on you.. she's hot too...�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by olamikunle213(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2020
hekkyboi:

with 02tvseries u can watch any season films from the first episode to the last with no hitches
Am really enjoy prison break again already in Season 2 grin thanks once again
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by dazzlingd(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Leonardo DiCaprio: Titianic, wolf of wall street, inception, shutter island, blood diamond...the man is just too fantastic, all his movies are a hit back to back

Bradd pitt: Troy, curious case of Benjamin button
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by churnchnews1: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Heath Ledger’s portrayal of the Joker from The Dark Knight.
Ever since I was a kid, I was always fascinated by bad guys, villains, and rogues galleries.

I loved characters like Emperor Palpatine.

Norman Osborn.

Frieza.

Doctor Doom.

The Joker.

Yeah, I’ve always loved the Joker in most of his iterations, be it from cartoons (Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) or video games (Lego Batman: The Videogame). As such, when I was an eight-year-old boy watching The Dark Knight in theaters, my perception of the Joker and the Batman mythos, in general, was changed forever.

TRANSFORMATION CHURCH Celebrities News https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHQIEPzrkqumQfGcht2X8wQ/featured
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Robert De Niro
Joe Pesci
Al Pacino
Bruce Willis
Morgan Freeman
Denzel Washington
Samuel L. Jackson
Tommy Lee Jones

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.