Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

"Transportation Or Foodstuffs Business, Which One Is The Best" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Transportation Or Foodstuffs Business, Which One Is The Best" (753 Views)

Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable / Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil / Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Transportation Or Foodstuffs Business, Which One Is The Best" by tym92(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
Greetings to you my people home and abroad..

This lockdown experience is an eye opener for someone to always plan for future, unforeseen circumstances as well as uncertainties.
Been a salary earner is not always enough, especially when you work with a private organization.
However, in a bid not to go down financially and subsequently go into the realm of hunger in a time like this.

Transportation or Foodstuff business, which one is the best for sustainability?
Re: "Transportation Or Foodstuffs Business, Which One Is The Best" by malikombi(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2020
You already have the answer. You've said it all....Man must always chaw; no matter the situation....Food!Food!!Food!!!
Re: "Transportation Or Foodstuffs Business, Which One Is The Best" by Samfloxin(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2020
Transportation

(1) (Reply)

The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors / forex trading as a full time job / I Need Your Advice:intercontinental Share Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.