Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) (83960 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On May 05, 2020
enjoy ur full pot of pepper soup.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On May 05, 2020
sacajawea:

Why did you post this picture
Your picture? Sorry m taking it down. Reason I posted it is cos I wanted to search it. One stupid wanted to play games with me

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:22am On May 05, 2020
This is not Nigeria. Kenya.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 5:23am On May 05, 2020
No be brown cow be that? It doesn't look anything close to a buffalo man
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:39am On May 05, 2020
It's not a matter of being endangered but rather using them for games hunting...
It t makes to iota of sense,
We complain white does this, but we aren't left out too...
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by fortune1968: 5:45am On May 05, 2020
dataking:
Africa is just too blessed but full of useless leaders
Useless leaders came from useless people .

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2020
othermen:
We must learn to treat animals rightly actually. I think Nairaland has a bias against animals. They like to show dead animals. Many here have not seen or observed this animal before and will never get a chance to. I eat cows and chicken; but we rear them. We shouldn't go out of our ways to be hostile to animals and sadly this platform promotes that culture. People go in search of animals to maim and murder so they can be on nairaland front-page. Disgraceful actually.

Leader of Team animal rights I hail o. U now trying to be wiser than God that gave all animals to man for food ABI?

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Hoodgod(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If you don't kill that thing, it will kill you. African Buffalos are extremely aggressive and mean fortunately that's not even an African buffalo. This is definitely another specie.
i thought u will say "why kill the poor animal instead of keeping it in a zoo" africans we pretend alot..meat is meat
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by olawonder(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2020
ProjectNaija:
This Forrest buffalo was felled earlier today on a hunting expedition grin and it's not an endangered species in case some hypocrites who "don't eat" meat want to make noise about killing a so called endangered animal again here. angry angry angry

Not endangered but to kill doe (female) couldn’t hv been legal! And looks like this one is nursing calf’s before u killed her... I know you couldn’t just pass and let her walk after trailing probably for hours, but u shouldn’t hv to come online to display it for the world to see!

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Deoboss(m): 6:32am On May 05, 2020
bizme:
Oh my! This animal is very beautiful. I wish I could get the young ones to raise and breed.

Me too, i love animals. Any time i travel i go see a zoo if the opportunity comes my way
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Deoboss(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2020
BennyDon:
It's cool meat, much sweeter than beef cheesy

Healthy too (less cholesterol)

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2020
othermen:
We must learn to treat animals rightly actually. I think Nairaland has a bias against animals. They like to show dead animals. Many here have not seen or observed this animal before and will never get a chance to. I eat cows and chicken; but we rear them. We shouldn't go out of our ways to be hostile to animals and sadly this platform promotes that culture. People go in search of animals to maim and murder so they can be on nairaland front-page. Disgraceful actually.
Story.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by atandaoriyomi23: 6:48am On May 05, 2020
What is this one saying?
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 7:11am On May 05, 2020
Thou shall not kill. That's all I have to remind every murderer.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2020
Who told op it's not an endangered animal,is this the type of all black Buffalo you see on NAT GEO WILD protected in Eastern Africa ?
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2020
bikerboy1:

Who told you they are not endangered
How many buffaloes have you seen all your life, in real life actually

Those dudes deserve to be arrested.

Why take the life of that innocent beautiful creature in the name of hunting.

What is wrong with people

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by coins501(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2020
amiskurie:
Who told op it's not an endangered animal,is this the type of all black Buffalo you see on NAT GEO WILD protected in Eastern Africa ?
How many times have you seen nat geo wild documentaries on on Nigerian forest ranges?, how many forests have you combed in Nigeria?.
Y'all like acting like you know when you really don't.
No be only endangered. undecided

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2020
ProjectNaija:
This Forrest buffalo was felled earlier today on a hunting expedition grin and it's not an endangered species in case some hypocrites who "don't eat" meat want to make noise about killing a so called endangered animal again here. angry angry angry

Nice hunting my own issue is how you are able to acquire a bolt action rifle in Nigeria I felt it had alway been impossible is that a ruger or a Remington rifle also you are limiting the range and distance of that rifle with out a decent scope mounted on it.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2020
Una just dey yarn rubbish, which one be say " u killed an innocent beautiful animal and it will soon go extinct" why did God provide animals? undecided , was it not to serve as food? Lions , tiger, Leopards, and even hyenas kill them more ... or u would have preferred if it had died and wasted away..Make I no read dis kain nonsense from " animal activists again" angry op, I go like chop the head grin
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Iceberg3: 7:36am On May 05, 2020
Dead or alive,it's brain is at par with that of coneheads

grin
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by vicfajeze: 7:39am On May 05, 2020
autofreak2020:
Chai!

It seems like she's pregnant, if that's true, I wouldn't kill it as Hunter. Expedition is really fun, but no where to do it in the city.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks, join over 1000 clients and let's help you scale.
abi na you give am Belle?
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2020
All these people complaining, abeg make una park one side.
That's a correct bush meat right there!
Oh...and it's yummy too.

If you haven't tasted Buffalo meat, endeavour to do so.
You're missing...
cheesy
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Farki: 7:44am On May 05, 2020
othermen:

Nigerians are still thinking with their stomach. Their own concern is to just kill and eat anything that moves, damn the consequences. The same killing and eating lead to HIV and covid-19. If you try to tell them about the consequences of recklessly slaughtered essential wildlife they will insult you. If you try to tell them the dangers of eating wild animals they call you jealous or say there is hunger in the land. The same hungry people will buy data to post and beer to drink with the animal they just killed. We behave this way yet still wonder why the rest of the world thinks we are backwards.

Now let me be clear that I don't have a problem with hunting wild pigs or cattle like animals. It's the eating of snakes, lizards, turtles and primates.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by McPizzle(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If you don't kill that thing, it will kill you. African Buffalos are extremely aggressive and mean fortunately that's not even an African buffalo. This is definitely another specie.
Dude you dey yarn dust! And that's an African forest buffalo which is different from the cape buffalo but both are species endemic to Africa

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by coins501(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2020
othermen:
Deep down you think you made sense but you really didn't.
Is there any law prohibiting the hunting of that animal?,Hunters hunting animals are hostile to them?. You really think ordinary people can hunt in the forest? Do you even know what it takes to enter a forest to hunt?. I bet those hunters don't even have nairaland accounts and I just can't figure out why anybody would leave whatever they do to go hunting all to make front page on NL.
Now do you see how senseless your comment was?
PS: Perhaps you would have been happier hearing that two hunters were maimed by a wild Buffalo.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2020
Frankicent:

That one is called cape Buffalo. The hunter can't kill this because it will kill it first. And they never forget a face
Wow..the cape types don't forget a face? Nice wink
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Farki: 7:53am On May 05, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Una just dey yarn rubbish, which one be say " u killed an innocent beautiful animal and it will soon go extinct" why did God provide animals? undecided , was it not to serve as food? Lions , tiger, Leopards, and even hyenas kill them more ... or u would have preferred if it had died and wasted away..Make I no read dis kain nonsense from " animal activists again" angry op, I go like chop the head grin

Continue to be killing anyhow until they go extinct, new one will not drop from the sky.

This is why I so hate religion it gives people an excuse to justify senseless actions.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by McPizzle(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2020
luluman:
Nobody said it's in Nigeria.
That was a question! I wanted to know if we have a local population of this specie in Nigeria
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by McPizzle(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2020
thundafire:
shut up
Why?
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2020
Farki:

Continue to be killing anyhow until they go extinct, new one will not drop from the sky.

This is why I so hate religion it gives people an excuse to justify senseless actions.
shut up , what do u know... For ur mind now u Don make sense?
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Osashalom: 7:58am On May 05, 2020
othermen:
They should add dislike button to the reaction on comments on nairaland . This comment even deserve a hate button. Stop trying to make yourself look or sound better than others, you are not actually! So people should now value animals more than their lives? You have the financial strength to train your own animals before you eat them, these there are talking about survival and paying the bills of their families.face your life and stop criticising a legitimate business as hunting!
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by dinggle: 7:59am On May 05, 2020
This is a fulani herdsmen's cow cousin that strayed into the bush years ago, if meyetti allah & fulani herders see this be ready to pay compensation, if you don't believe ask Imo governor; No-Hope Uzodinma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers / Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.