Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Can You Eat This Animal? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can You Eat This Animal? (7946 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound / Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name. / What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2020
As for me I can not eat it

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Aboks(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2020
Nama nama ne
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Xristars(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2020
Wetin b this?! Eat ke!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2020
Pls, what the English name? Anybody that knows. Holding the animal self do me somehow as the animal look scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Namdeenero(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
That is a Potto. Eat at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Namdeenero(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2020
Farmerakinloye6:
Pls, what the English name? Anybody that knows. Holding the animal self do me somehow as the animal look scary.
You hold an animal you don’t know withyour bare hands?? You’re very lucky it’s not a slow Loris else I’m not sure you’d be alive to post this

6 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2020
When I collected her from the Hunter that kill her..I was like why do you have to kill this little creature. The Hunter said " this thing has been eating my cola, me too have to eat her"

4 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2020
Namdeenero:
You hold an animal you don’t know withyour bare hands?? You’re very lucky it’s not a slow Loris else I’m not sure you’d be alive to post this
lol..is already dead.
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by jumper524(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2020
This one Na surest bush meat..
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Namdeenero(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2020
Farmerakinloye6:
lol..is already dead.
Still dangerous. Could be carrying deadly parasites

3 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by illicit(m): 4:21am On May 05, 2020
after one or two bottles of beer. I will devour it
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by ajealadick(m): 6:12am On May 05, 2020
Are you that hungry?
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2020
ajealadick:
Are you that hungry?
this thing was actually eaten....no be bush meat? though the cry is always like small baby....if you hear the cry for the first time in a bush.... smile.. fear go catch you.
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by fecundility(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2020
Baby bush
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Plut01: 1:11am On May 06, 2020
That's Bush baby.

Roast and garnish it with enough pepper, onions and spray it with salt and seasoning.

Transport it to mortuary (stomach) with your favourite beer bro.
Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
So I gave some ALANTA GUY one place to brush like that, and this is what they killed. I was there but can just near the monitor lizard (phobia for reptiles stuff). after given the monitor lizard one time Cutlass, I noticed them cutting the lizard tongue "not dead yet" why they did that I don't know. Laslas, I still pay them 1500k before given me the animal upon say nah me Dem cum work for grin grin grin. The meat sweet shaa, though that was the first time I ate monitor lizard. Can you eat it?

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Farmerakinloye6:
When I collected her from the Hunter that kill her..I was like why do you have to kill this little creature. The Hunter said " this thing has been eating my cola, me too have to eat her"
I'm a lover of Bush meat... but I'll pass on this one
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
My experience in ore, government (build by Ex governor MIMIKO) agric village along ore/ogun and Lagos express way. Living in self-contained apartment with water running,water close system toilet,electricity, able to watch premier league,champion league and security.The moment am missing right now is barbecue and pepper soup with "free catfish", because whenever I want to eat it all I need is to go river with mine hook and within 20 minutes am with more than enough fish,Arrrgh...I missed ORE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by bizzibodi(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Even d animal take shiit beg u,dnt eat it it could b your progenitor.
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2020
On this day..it was me and operator that was on the field,he was ploughing 9 hectares,so he was circling the farm. As he was ploughing he was also targeting animals for us to kill. Did it worked as planned? of course it worked. As I had already kill 2 grasscutter, and there was ginger in my body to kill more. A snake was heading towards me unknowingly to me, but I was preparing for grasscutter (smile) naso I hear operator shout snake!!! When I heard SNA!! naso I picked race at least 100meters between operator and snake. I was just watching from afar as he used the front tire to pin the neck, he then came down from the tractor to kill it. It was when I was sure that the snake was dead that I came near it and snapped with it.When the operator rounded another portion that same day, I no gree near am (fear they catch me, smile.) the following day, I just told him to go and do his work that I will track it later. " It was a scenario I will never forget"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2020
I was passing through newly plough 8 hectares yesterday, and when I got to the middle, gbam! I seen pack (at least 15) of mongoose.well, I killed two, I was so happy yesterday grin cheesy grin smile..

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by KingAzubuike(f): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Between Nigerians and Chinese I don't know who eat weird and ridiculous animals the most.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by strangest(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
heading to front page
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by PureGoldh(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
I no fit chop dx one ooh
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by nams77: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Farmerakinloye6:
I was passing through newly plough 8 hectares yesterday, and when I got to the middle, gbam! I seen pack (at least 15) of long mouth.well, I killed two, I was so happy yesterday grin cheesy grin smile..

You supposed dey way bill some of these things to me for inspection and sanctification grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by nams77: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Farmerakinloye6:
I was passing through newly plough 8 hectares yesterday, and when I got to the middle, gbam! I seen pack (at least 15) of long mouth.well, I killed two, I was so happy yesterday grin cheesy grin smile..

You supposed dey way bill some of these things to me for inspection and sanctification grin

cool
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
nams77:

cool
you be priest? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
I deforest more Bush to expand my vegetable farm,as I was packing it grin smiley grin my favorite meat show (snail) Animal activist is this one also weird?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
My boys saw these cricket yesterday in farm, roast and eat it. Me cannot eat, can you?

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
My boys saw quail egg today as they were rooting cassava. I blame them for packing it, I told them " they suppose put palm oil on it,so they can catch the quail" smile grin grin cheesy never Cook my own share... smile

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
I met cows this afternoon in my farm eaten left over of harvested area, the herdsmen caught me on soft spot because I saw him helping my guys to pack rooted cassava out, he said " he has to do it because his cow will eat the leftover" sound fair to me. This particular cow caught my attention, and I ask The Price, he Said " it is over 500k " I was like shocked shocked shocked

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Damdeyz(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Where is your farm situated? I've not seen a farmer who rests, easy as you did, with a herdsmen on his farm.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invest With Farm Crowdy / Who Have Ever Seen A Matured Foreign Turkey. / Nigeria Government Approves N13bn For Rice, Cassava Mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.