Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Can You Eat This Animal? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can You Eat This Animal? (7968 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound / Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name. / What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJPA7QgHuoj/?igshid=19fsh1ytx4v6a this is just little of what Fulani has being shipping to my area unchallenged. People had being complaining but nobody is listening. Youth in two community join hand together and take the fight to herdsmen. Before I left the area yesterday 3 cow had been killed. In 2017 I lost farm Worth 700k to herdsmen, early last year they ate part of my farm (2 hectares ) or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJMwGNabiK0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
My friend trap caught Porcupine yesterday and he give me my share. I like the meat! Soldier ant nearly spoiled the show.

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
My neighbour trap no get joy at all, caught antelope today. Not dead yet watch it on my IG https://www.instagram.com/farmerakinloye/

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
I slept over in farm yesterday, after a long conversation with my neighbour, I bid him goodnight around 9:45pm. As I enter main entrance,I saw porched rat I was like shocked grin cheesy, I just stand at the entrance then say JJ porch rat (neighbour) grin grin grin five seconds nah JJ with Cutlass I see grin, he just close the door then killed it, nigger nearly cut my leg join nah God save me. Cc. Lalasticlala Cc. Farmtech do you have interest sir?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Thazard(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2021
Interesting
Farmerakinloye6 How much did you purchase your 9 hectares farmland?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Thazard:
Interesting

Farmerakinloye6 How much did you purchase your 9 hectares farmland?
it government land.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Thazard(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
it government land.

Any ideas on how much a hectare is sold?
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thazard:

Any ideas on how much a hectare is sold?
highest in my area is 300k.pls, I don't want to derail this thread, I don't sell land and do not have time to be agent!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Thazard(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
highest in my area is 300k.pls, I don't want to derail this thread, I don't sell land and do not have time to be agent!

Sorry for the unrelated questions.

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by FarmTech(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nice post. Why haven't this made front page? That snake u have there can swallow a human!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2021
This panther genet was Caught with trap (wire),and I bought it 1k. The meat is okay, if it is house cat,I can't touch it talkness of eating it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by hafsatadebisi: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Aboks:
Nama nama ne
Nama Nama ne? Toh, kuliya fa? De giwa, de zaki, su ma ba nama ba?
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
My experience in ore, government (build by Ex governor MIMIKO) agric village along ore/ogun and Lagos express way. Living in self-contained apartment with water running,water close system toilet,electricity, able to watch premier league,champion league and security.The moment am missing right now is barbecue and pepper soup with "free catfish", because whenever I want to eat it all I need is to go river with mine hook and within 20 minutes am with more than enough fish,Arrrgh...I missed ORE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
This is Squirrel. One of my guy give me to eat EBA cheesy.

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2021
This is gaboon viper killed by a friend, Yoruba call it EJO OKA. I can't not eat nor touch it. When the stomach was open, there was pouch rat inside it.

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Akinola100: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
This is gaboon viper killed by a friend, Yoruba call it EJO OKA. I can't not eat nor touch it. When the stomach was open, there was pouch rat inside it.
Must everything you see be killed undecided
This your thread is not relating to agriculture at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Foolishbuhari: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Akinola100:

Must everything you see be killed undecided
This your thread is not relating to agriculture at all

Yes! Must be Killed and eaten!
Any meat inside bush is bush meat

5 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2021
Almost 22 years I ate this insect last. One of Akure indigenous favorite,if you know you know grin. Can you eat it?

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2021
Im following your thread bomber to bomber

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by ForestHill: 7:01am On May 28, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
Almost 22 years I ate this insect last. One of Akure indigenous favorite,if you know you know grin. Can you eat it?
Name please?
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
I price this quail grin 200 naira, the boy vex collect it from me saying 500 naira last. I just give Him back.

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
I refuse to give up on this thread grin grin grin grin. Not dead yet, watch it on my I.G.. me and my boy have our time with it... funny to me grin.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Not dead yet, Squirrel baby.. video available on my IG. am ready to give any body that can domesticate it, Animal activist how far?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Asquare84(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
Not dead yet, Squirrel baby.. video available on my IG. am ready to give any body that can domesticate it, Animal activist how far?

The bone will be soft for pepper soup
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2021
I bought this tortoise for #200 in farm yesterday, purposely to show my nephew and (domesticate) rearing it as pet grin. Immediately I set my foot to town, those that can eat tortoise were begging me to sell it #500 for them, I don't answer but when one person offer 3k, sharply grin cheesy grin I collect and gave him the tortoise. Sadly! sad lipsrsealed no live tortoise to show my Nephew again. Can you eat tortoise?

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by lorhema(f): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:

Some kind of centipede.
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
lorhema:

Some kind of centipede.
answer the question, have you eat it before? Can you eat it? grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by lorhema(f): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
answer the question, have you eat it before? Can you eat it? grin cheesy grin

NO.
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
My boys no get joy at cheesy wink cheesy all.. out of five porch rat in one hole they were able to kill four, the biggest (mother) one escape

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by ChngedChnges(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nawa o. E be things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Government Approves N13bn For Rice, Cassava Mills / Eight (8) Varieties Of Nigerian Mangoes / Who Have Ever Seen A Matured Foreign Turkey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.