Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? (1166 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / 19-yr-old Model Is Selling Her Used Bathwater To Her Thirsty Followers for $30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 04, 2020
Can A 19 yr old girl get married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Aboks(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
If a girl yes but for boy nope
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by misreal(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2020
Yes.if she is mentally matured enough.
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:48pm On May 04, 2020
NO wait till when you're 26yrs of age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 04, 2020
Depends on personal beliefs and want....one of my cousins got married two months to her 18th birthday....she's got a child now
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Oluromantic: 8:55pm On May 04, 2020
misreal:
Yes.if she is mentally matured enough.

Are you just typing for posting sake or you're 19 yourself. This is no way possible.

My opinion: if her husband is mature enough, he would have to be patient with her till the maturity comes. Afterall Omotola's hubby endured it, same with kanu nwakwo.

However its a 50:50 risk, she may get mature after 10 yrs, then her husband would start enjoying a transformed mature wife. Or it could be the other way round ...that since the essence of being groomable is to see a good man to marry which she already has on a platter of gold so what's the need for change, she's already in the marriage and there's nothing the man can do anymore, he'll endure it like that forever,

Her thoughts would be... "afterall shebi he saw me with his open eyes before he married me... mtchewwww. I am the way I am. Im not changing for any man, rubbish, change ko, change ni, after 2 children..abeg."

The worst is that she may begin to get eye-opened to serious romantic adventure which she didn't have the opportunity to experience before marriage. Her husband may not be able to handle that too. If he reacts, he'll be blamed for marrying a teenager with his open eyes. It's really a complex issue. So I suggest she waits till mid 20s before she hops in.

2 Likes

Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by chiefolododo(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Skmoda360(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2020
eltilon:
It depend on what you want and if I presented itself to you at that age.... go ahead woman....common!!! A 19 yo is a big girl ooo shocked shocked
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by vanida6: 8:59pm On May 04, 2020
No ooh till she clock 45,,,,,a stupid question need a stupid replay.

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
Why not, she's 4kable so nothing do you OP
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2020
vanida6:

Haha, why are you angry like Sango
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2020
vikkimimi:
Depends on personal beliefs and want....one of my cousins got married two months to her 18th birthday....she's got a child now

Like Genevieve

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Juliusmomoh: 9:30pm On May 04, 2020
Is her vegina close
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Lightangel65: 9:48pm On May 04, 2020
eltilon:

Above 18 anyone can get married.

But I can also give you advise, that marriage is not a thing you can run into, no matter how sweet the guy may be, after years in marriage love dies, and the marriage always ends up horrible.
So if you are getting married make sure it's a person you can spend an enternity with,
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Friend22(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Why not make it 40.
SMH.
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by misreal(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

Are you just typing for posting sake or you're 19 yourself. This is no way possible.

My opinion: if her husband is mature enough, he would have to be patient with her till the maturity comes. Afterall Omotola's hubby endured it, same with kanu nwakwo.

However its a 50:50 risk, she may get mature after 10 yrs, then her husband would start enjoying a transformed mature wife. Or it could be the other way round ...that since the essence of being groomable is to see a good man to marry which she already has on a platter of gold so what's the need for change, she's already in the marriage and there's nothing the man can do anymore, he'll endure it like that forever,

Her thoughts would be... "afterall shebi he saw me with his open eyes before he married me... mtchewwww. I am the way I am. Im not changing for any man, rubbish, change ko, change ni, after 2 children..abeg."

The worst is that she may begin to get eye-opened to serious romantic adventure which she didn't have the opportunity to experience before marriage. Her husband may not be able to handle that too. If he reacts, he'll be blamed for marrying a teenager with his open eyes. It's really a complex issue. So I suggest she waits till mid 20s before she hops in.
i am not 19 sir.inasmuch as the majority of 19yr olds are immatured for marriage, we cant just write her off.
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by fcdgrand(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2020
can a 19 yrs old girl get Bleep?
Re: Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? by fattprince(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2020
vanida6:
Reply. Don't mention. What are friends for?

(1) (Reply)

Wetin De Sup For Wunna Area So?? (jokes) / I Am A Man Who Supports Feminism / 13-year-old Girl Tells Boyfriend As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.