Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

Vents: Logo Inspirations And All - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Vents: Logo Inspirations And All (807 Views)

Logo Design Inspirations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vents: Logo Inspirations And All by GSteve001(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2020
Hi there,

So I got this idea while thinking of great designers we've lost on this platform. I don't even know if grafixdon still use Nairaland at all. and I'll personally applaud Mr @erad, I've been following his posts since January. he's been working really hard to improve this section.

Personally, I'll be uploading stuffs here. it's not a portfolio, it's just an inspiration wall. If you know your onions (like really know it) about logo design, you can drop your constructive observations. and others can get inspirations and ask questions too.

All in all, the essence of this is to help the new wave of designers here bloom. I mean those who are really serious about the design business and are learning everyday. This is not to assert my stand as an alpha or anything here please, I hope we understand and look beyond that. the sort of designs I see on this section needs us to help us.

Just like it happened in the literature section years back, this section can come back great too.

I'll actually look forward to our designers coming back.

P.S : 1. you can only upload a picture if you 'know your onions' grin and it's going to serve the purpose of this thread ( i.e to inspire someone). I've abused onions tonight.

2.you can upload a picture for constructive Critism. it's part of the help we can render ourselves.

3. This wall is strictly for Logo design ( mappings, processes, presentation etc)

if you find anything offensive or got observations while reading this, just state it calmly please.

let's roll.

Re: Vents: Logo Inspirations And All by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 04, 2020
In...
Re: Vents: Logo Inspirations And All by GSteve001(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2020
I'll try to upload something everyday.

Hobbyhut.
(Tourism, Vacation, Relaxation.)
The logo is about 3 years old but it got a facelift this month.

most prominent features: The Hut and Sun

Re: Vents: Logo Inspirations And All by Jh0wsef(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2020
Nice
Re: Vents: Logo Inspirations And All by GSteve001(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2020
Chechekojnr:
In...

welcome bro cool
Re: Vents: Logo Inspirations And All by GSteve001(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Nice
Thanks
Re: Vents: Logo Inspirations And All by GSteve001(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2020
Lecture V
'About' in the first picture.

Re: Vents: Logo Inspirations And All by GSteve001(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
some inspiration from @made.by.james.
Do you mindmap?
how's your process like?
Good afternoon all.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Business Logo And Business Card Offer In 2019 / Too Crafted To Be Ignored, Africans Are Gifted / Get A Business Card Design Today For ₦500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.