Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (93659 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 04, 2020
I no dey give people frog jump na grin grin grin
Jaeis:

See as you be like nice guy, when we jam face to face now na frog jump you go give me. Audio nice guy tongue
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 04, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Millenniumlady:
But are you ready to wife a lady ? Military men are promiscuous in nature
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 12:00am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
I no dey give people frog jump na grin grin grin

No be army uniform I see you dey wear so? Na hot slap and frog jump be una identity na, ask around cool

I went to distribute some letters at military offices(guards brigade, defense HQ etc), fear wan kill me. I dey fear army sha.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 12:00am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why surprise though
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 3:30am On May 05, 2020
Cause what you said is alien to me.
Millenniumlady:
Why surprise though
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 3:32am On May 05, 2020
Soldiers aren't heartless. Of course you wouldn't know if you aren't close to any.
Jaeis:

No be army uniform I see you dey wear so? Na hot slap and frog jump be una identity na, ask around cool

I went to distribute some letters at military offices(guards brigade, defense HQ etc), fear wan kill me. I dey fear army sha.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Dagger111(m): 4:57am On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're doing well but do you have hoil to fry it cheesy

Meanwhile

Realokopi bring your a** here come go wash pot for me make i take cook....Be fast about it sad

Hoil plenty... We are done chopping self. grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 5:32am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
Cause what you said is alien to me.
Oh You're ready to be a father but not ready to wife a lady keep it up
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 9:24am On May 05, 2020
You said soldiers are promiscuous and I said that's alien to me. I didn't say I am not ready to wife a lady.
Millenniumlady:
Oh You're ready to be a father but not ready to wife a lady keep it up
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 9:27am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
You said soldiers are promiscuous and I said that's alien to me. I didn't say I am not ready to wife a lady.
Deep within you.....you know I'm saying the truth my friend once date a soldier watin see take her eyes see ehhhh that's why i vow never to have anything to do with a military personnel
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 9:40am On May 05, 2020
You don't have to stereotype because your friend dated a wrong person. Whatever she passed through had nothing to do with dating a soldier; Being bad or good has nothing to do with one's job.
Millenniumlady:
Deep within you.....you know I'm saying the truth my friend once date a soldier watin see take her eyes see ehhhh that's why i vow never to have anything to do with a military personnel

4 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 9:47am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
You don't have to stereotype because your friend dated a wrong person. Whatever she passed through had nothing to do with dating a soldier; Being bad or good has nothing to do with one's job.
Hmmmmm lemme not talk sha

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 9:49am On May 05, 2020
Lol... Okay oo
Millenniumlady:
Hmmmmm lemme not talk sha
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 9:51am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
Lol... Okay oo
You still haven't written enough
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 9:56am On May 05, 2020
I haven't written enough?
How?
Millenniumlady:
You still haven't written enough
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 10:05am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
I haven't written enough?
How?
To convince me that you'll take care of my needs
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 10:09am On May 05, 2020
You're funny. We aren't dating na so I don't need to convince you.
Millenniumlady:
To convince me that you'll take care of my needs
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 10:11am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
You're funny. We aren't dating na so I don't need to convince you.
But all this while you've been begging me to date you
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by DateMynd44(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
nairaland beggar

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 10:18am On May 05, 2020
Are serious right now?? I've been begging you? When?? How?? Where??
Millenniumlady:
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 10:32am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
Are serious right now?? I've been begging you? When?? How?? Where??
So assuming i finally got pregnant for you this is how you'll deny it huh......Hmmmmm nawa ooo
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 10:42am On May 05, 2020
You're a comedian sha...
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Millenniumlady:
So assuming i finally got pregnant for you this is how you'll deny it huh......Hmmmmm nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 10:49am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
You're a comedian sha...
Enjoy the rest of your day.
You I've caught you now you don't want to answer the question
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:04am On May 05, 2020
No need answer any.... We aren't dating. Here's just a public forum so??
Millenniumlady:
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by MedicH: 11:09am On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:

1% do not deny cool
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Millenniumlady(f): 11:26am On May 05, 2020
realokopi:
No need answer any.... We aren't dating. Here's just a public forum so??
k
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 11:39am On May 05, 2020
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by remi4ever(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2020
Kill Boko boys, not snakes... �

WTF!! Nairaland can't even display unicode emojis? Are we in 1992?

4 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by iswallker(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2020
Stupid...

Frontline is one word.. Not front and line separately.. undecided
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by madridsta007(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2020
menix:
This one wey resemble Boko snake..

Main reason I love nigerian army, they kill snake while releasing Bokoharam members..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 07, 2020
Huh?
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by betterman22(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2020
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.