Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (93648 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2020
Pepper soup things, it will make sense during this lockdown o.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Dshocker(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2020
In leviticus 11 God forbids eating animals like snake
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by xcelentattitude(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2020
ojorich:
Here to observe if really it would reach front page

E don reach o grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by xreal: 9:19pm On May 07, 2020
That is Shekarau you are carrying.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by bigstan11787(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2020
Am I the only one who is afraid to go close to a big snake like this
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Noel19: 9:20pm On May 07, 2020
MUMU soldier's! You were sent to the war front to go and kill Shekau, you people went there to be killing pythons.

Nonsense Buhari and Burutai
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Olarewaju89: 9:21pm On May 07, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Abeg when Nairaland Dey do their Next End of Year Party. Cuz I believe plenty of us on nairaland have Correct gifts for lalasticlala seun and mynd44 and we cant wait to reciprocate their gestures on NAIRALAND IN REAL LIFE.

Someone Should pls Help Me With that meme of a guy holding stone behind him.

PS: If you believe these people deserve end of year gifts pls gather here and tell us the kind of gift you think will be suitable for whom. I would like to gift lalasticala Mortar Piston.

Did they do give away? No. No gift any of them. Next news
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Covidhunger20: 9:21pm On May 07, 2020
Better military peppersoup
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by pacco6ixty9(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2020
Chaii isolation ur self frm camp quick while the pepper soup dey fire
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by praiseneo(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2020
Lala baba hafa
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Hongkongfukid(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
na snake i send dem kill?
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Staphylococcus: 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
Neonate
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Zyzxx10: 9:25pm On May 07, 2020
Omo this one massive oh.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Steamasters: 9:28pm On May 07, 2020
Good Job do the needful but pay attention to the battle field.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by gaby(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2020
Una no see Boko, na snake una power come reach to dey kill. Kai

What a set of demotivated civilian-terrorizers.

I go call Idris Deby for una
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 07, 2020
Glad it wasn't bedridden before you killed it.
LMAO
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Heffalump(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2020
Small python. Lala doesn't like it tiny kiss
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by daviesmania(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2020
Enough chop chop gallant!
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by mordred44: 9:33pm On May 07, 2020
Dagger111:
Lala.. That's for you, do the needful. grin
am waitin 4 my own share,..omo see meat
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Donaldoni: 9:33pm On May 07, 2020
Oya stupid animal rights activists, come and lament... grin
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by doctor306(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2020
realokopi:
See me see wahala ooo grin grin grin grin

Why you go dey reply who dey post from yaba left ? Isnt it obvious this lady is insane ....

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 07, 2020
Singing Lala la la la la la la. As the knife goes into the beast in preparation for roasting.

La la lala la alast tic la lala

grin
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nerro042: 9:35pm On May 07, 2020
Hmm Nigerian army. Barbarian useless entities from the top to the bottom. Go and tell buratai
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by greatbuc(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2020
Dancing with you to the front page singing E Ku ori ire... Aso ebi is brown camo on grey Apoche with a touch of foetus red
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by govomotors: 9:37pm On May 07, 2020
Enough to go round.

A python that came for a python dance should never be allow to leave the dance floor of our gallant troop.

Boko, Python they are all enemy of the gallant men on the front line. Kill them!
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by chukasson(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2020
about 10 snakes were killed last month on nairaland, i'm predicting 15 snakes 2b killed dis month on nairaland
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nerro042: 9:38pm On May 07, 2020
realokopi:
Cause what you said is alien to me.

I used to know an okopi in Jos who had a sister named Rachel
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by addexx: 9:40pm On May 07, 2020
When Lala sees a thread about ropelike organism. grin cheesy

F
R
O
N
T
P
A
G
E

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Urchman200: 9:43pm On May 07, 2020
If u see the pride he use in lifting the snake u will agree with me that this reptile will end in the pot.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Pascal181: 9:44pm On May 07, 2020
They say goan kill terrorists you are busy killing innocent harmless creature .
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:44pm On May 07, 2020
Dagger111:
Lala.. That's for you, do the needful. grin
Somwthing like that gallant soldier!

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Farki: 9:45pm On May 07, 2020
So the python is not dancing again. grin

It's like army pythons don't have strength when they go to the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.