Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (93641 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Wronggee(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2020
Lala lala cheesy grin
FatherBona:
https://www.nairaland.com/5835257/snake-meat-lovers-get-here#89177805

Whose name comes to mind the moment you see a snake thread on Nairaland?!? grin

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by johnisaola(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2020
na this one we asked u, to do, my friend go and kill shekau, live that one to the local hunters, mixss
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Horus(m): 11:43pm On May 07, 2020
Human consumption of Python, bushmeat is thought to increase opportunity for transmission of several zoonotic viruses from animal hosts, such as Ebolavirus. Human infections have been associated with hunting, butchering, and processing bushmeat from infected animals
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 12:03am On May 08, 2020
Horus:
Human consumption of Python, bushmeat is thought to increase opportunity for transmission of several zoonotic viruses from animal hosts, such as Ebolavirus. Human infections have been associated with hunting, butchering, and processing bushmeat from infected animals
Thought by who? those evil people in WHO?
Then we can't eat beef, goat, chicken or fish either!
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Creativity007: 12:06am On May 08, 2020
Dagger111:
Lala.. That's for you, do the needful. grin
Job well done. However, kill less of snakes and more of BH.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Bigsteveg(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2020
menix:
This one wey resemble Boko snake..

Main reason I love nigerian army, they kill snake while releasing Bokoharam members..

Have some manners pls
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by menix(m): 12:30am On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Bigsteveg post=89305930]

Have some manners pls[/quote]
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Numerouno94(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2020
Nawao,for Lala thread sum pple use page one nd two take play luv. No respect for lala again.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Barrister900(m): 2:07am On May 08, 2020
ifex370:

My respect to you bro.

God bless you.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��.
....You mean the Useless republic of Nigeria!!!!
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by enemyofprogress: 3:28am On May 08, 2020
Lalasticlala will enjoy this for the next 2 months
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by zedegit: 3:44am On May 08, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Abeg when Nairaland Dey do their Next End of Year Party. Cuz I believe plenty of us on nairaland have Correct gifts for lalasticlala seun and mynd44 and we cant wait to reciprocate their gestures on NAIRALAND IN REAL LIFE.

Someone Should pls Help Me With that meme of a guy holding stone behind him.

PS: If you believe these people deserve end of year gifts pls gather here and tell us the kind of gift you think will be suitable for whom. I would like to gift lalasticala Mortar Piston.

Those 2 Mods there never dash you 10 years ban before.

Naim you still get mouth.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Dagger111(m): 4:06am On May 08, 2020
kikake:

How did you kill the python? With our costly bullet or. ?

Yes sir.. With my 7.62 x 39mm Ball Special.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Peak11(m): 5:24am On May 08, 2020
African rock python...interesting kill.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by EMMALEX4REAL: 6:21am On May 08, 2020
Observing...........
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:58am On May 08, 2020
realokopi:
Don't come oo except you're ready to get pregnant
idiot u suppose knw say milliniumlady is a ugly man claiming woman here or are u gay dat want to pregnant ur fellow man
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by nanauju(f): 7:10am On May 08, 2020
Dagger111:
Lala.. That's for you, do the needful. grin

You're such a fine man. May God protect you for your family
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by EmekaBlue(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2020
To kill Python easy na especially when dem don swallow something.

Go kill Shekau
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by ComedianzazaB(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2020
It's well

I can operate your Excavator machine perfectly with 100% delivering of your jobs including

* Clearing
* Excavations
* Erosion control
* Sand Field
* Demolition

Experience Excavator operator is all you need kindly Call/WhatsApp
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by sunboy(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2020
Whoever that’s behind the front page things is obviously obsessed with snakes! Anything snake always make it!
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Juliusmomoh: 8:04am On May 08, 2020
extol1:
I'm an Igala guy from Dekina
Am from idah , u are welcome
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2020
menix:
This one wey resemble Boko snake..

Main reason I love nigerian army, they kill snake while releasing Bokoharam members..

COME ON

THAT THE ORIGINAL MISSION IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Chrisfe(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2020
Millininumlady are ready for pregnant?
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Adamkeyj(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:
k
so this is where it ends .haba fellow regus.this way don give u green light now..just Yankee echo Sierra her now
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Adamkeyj(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2020
realokopi:
Yea
. so this is where it ends .haba fellow regus.this way don give u green light now..just Yankee echo Sierra her now
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by letitrainnow(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2020
God, this is huge. And he carry am for hand
. shocked

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by blend504(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2020
FatherBona:
https://www.nairaland.com/5835257/snake-meat-lovers-get-here#89177805

Whose name comes to mind the moment you see a snake thread on Nairaland?!? grin

���la...
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Dagger111(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2020
nanauju:

You're such a fine man. May God protect you for your family

Thanks lady.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Dybala11(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're doing well but do you have hoil to fry it cheesy

Meanwhile

Realokopi bring your a** here come go wash pot for me make i take cook....Be fast about it sad
The snake is even wearing camo.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Dybala11(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2020
realokopi:
You're a comedian sha...
Enjoy the rest of your day.
You don't get the drift, she's hitting on you man, she wants you to woo her, na just OT she dey give you. No friend of hers was jilted or maltreated by any soldierman, lol.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by jasman1: 6:00pm On May 08, 2020
Python dancers and hunters doing what they do best. They actually think militaries in other countries don’t see such.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Dybala11:

You don't get the drift, she's hitting on you man, she wants you to woo her, na just OT she dey give you. No friend of hers was jilted or maltreated by any soldierman, lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.