Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (97812 Views)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by sisisioge: 10:10pm On May 04, 2020
It is well...what a loss!
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by fabuloz1(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2020
Too bad mehn
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by xcesspaschal(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2020
Inside life
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by DGD1(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2020
Truth will always prevail

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Corporate2020: 10:11pm On May 04, 2020
A female prostitute died in the house of a male prostitute. How is that news?

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by akimoriyomi(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2020
I been dey manage my Samsung charger wey dey shock before buh as I hear this news, I Don scatter am since Sunday.... Rip to kodak

18 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Chuknovski(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2020
shina Peter's pikin be kiaful o, anyway I been think say Kodak na camera manufacturing company in Japan? so they na have a Walking camera?

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by faithfull18(f): 10:12pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by tiptoe1: 10:12pm On May 04, 2020
skyfather09:
in all honesty, we don't give a damn... she dead, she dead!

I fear who no fear you.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by maxjax(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2020
dont cough in public o...if u wanna live long
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by coolgb(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
Akoba. Adaba. Olorun ma je a ri.

13 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by benratigan3(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
r
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by ukukaegbu(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
No arrest? And aunty Kemi was saying what she doesn't know
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
Jail the fake MF �

The Police really gotta shoot@some niggas
Show em' they don't give no fuxk.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by alphaRego01(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Odingo1: 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
They disobeyed the lockdown rule, they should be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Lovelyn451(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
W
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by fashrola(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
completeskills:
I am at a loss at how phone chargers can electrocute people. And to think it keep happening always is just absurd.
Can some one explain this?

Never pray it happens to you..... Cos it's real

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by chukwuibuipob: 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
Story sad
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Badonasty(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
the funniest thing is that I use my phone more while charging than other times...make God just dey protect person ní

5 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by HQuadreal: 10:14pm On May 04, 2020
Baba thank God say you be star.... If na one poor guy now them for first forget am for kirikiri before investigation Start and naso them go forget im matter...

Thank you.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by alphaRego01(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2020
I neva see R.I.P here since. Hmmm somtin isnt right
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by kemmylove101: 10:16pm On May 04, 2020
completeskills:
I am at a loss at how phone chargers can electrocute people. And to hear it happening almost everytime is just absurd.
Can some one explain this?
Since have been living abroad. I never hear charging phone kils.. I dont know what happening in nigeria. Is the electricity there different from here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Okoroawusa: 10:17pm On May 04, 2020
And Saharareporters n bloggers keep churning out reports that Peters was arrested.

Na wa o!.... Fake news no go kill Nigeria
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
Almost everyone does it. Browsing while the phone is charging.
Its a bad habit.
It is not good at all.

You want to browse?
Remove the plug!

You are charging?
Don't browse.

Some people even top am by using the phone with earpiece while charging.
That's like playing with naked fire beside 50litre keg of petrol.

Take caution!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Vulcan24(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
bare footed , next sitting on metal railings , chest burn, covid 19, there are other witnesses

the details of her death are been updated every minute...this is usually to justify it was an accident and piecing the information to confuse consistency

my proffesional mind tells me : this is a case of negligent from start to finish, an electrocuted person is visibly distinguishable from a sick person

this guy knows there was an electrical fault in his apartment

this case should be properly investigated
it's not a murder but there is a probable case of negligent leading to GBH & death.

3 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by anyerhovwo(f): 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
Don't pick your calls while charging your phone plugged to an extension box o, it's risky o

Too bad...

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
McBrooklyn:
T
For Toad? Space Booker grin
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Ade3131: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
Guys let's try everything within our might to remain healthy in this trying times bcuz c'mon malaria or typhoid fever now will be categorized as CoronaVirus and hospitals will be seriously scrutinizing who they admit or give attention to. Just maybe she could have been revived at the first hospital they rushed her to but unfortunately it's a difficult times and we can't completely fault them for trying to protect themselves. You have got to have an insider in most Lagos hospitals to allow you passage to book an appointment with the doctor. RIP to the dead.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Gordson: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
CXLVII:
Clarence don use the babe renew hin Juju

na you he go use next

you be eleribu somebody

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 04, 2020
This Clarence Peters of a guy is so handsome and talented.... lol
A product of musician, Shina Peters and popular nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah.
Your village people did not succeed and will never succeed.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.