Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (97813 Views)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by idonhammer: 10:19pm On May 04, 2020
Can you imagine.

Kylekent59:
shocked

So anyone that dies now is as a result of COVID-19
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Houseofglam7(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
joshjc:
Rip to her, our health workers attitude this covid 19 period is very bad, my mother passed away because of it,we rushed her to the hospital,they didn't even attend to her, she didn't make it before we got to another hospital,
I made a promise that day I must make it in life,and then build good hospitals with very good workers and less charges
Awwwwwwwww
May her soul continue to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
Badonasty:
the funniest thing is that I use my phone more while charging than other times...make God just dey protect person ní

Stop it.
Its dangerous.

5 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 04, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
F
For furck? Space Booker international grin
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by skyfather09(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
the Kodak na your sister?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by pirazo: 10:22pm On May 04, 2020
So true....

quote author=ignis post=89192567]Life is fragile, anything can happen.

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

Investigation like this will commence [/quote]
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Originalsly: 10:22pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmmm..... let me chew this one. She is sitting on a rail while charging her phone. She collapsed..... but .....hmmmm.....the phone was on her chest? Did she stick the phone in her bra?...if she was wearing one? Maybe. How much volts?...110/220? Did she plug a 110v charger into a 220v outlet?.... blowing the charger and the phone and sending full current to her sweaty chest? Very possible. Now I can swallow.

5 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2020
ignis:
Life is fragile, anything can happen.

This is a clear warning to guys that always invite random girls to come and pass the night in their house. What if she dies?

Investigation like this will commence

You right. Guys no dey reason am.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by solmusdesigns: 10:22pm On May 04, 2020
the crazy power supply we get this days is scary, my laptop charger got burnt same as my standing fan all within a week

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Markvelo(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
Pray ooo! So u don't become a victim of what u don't know!!

Some persons are Wasted Spirtually, and they end falling physically in the hands of innocent people!

Pray ooo!! Devil is A Bastard!
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by CXLVII: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
Gordson:

na you he go use next

you be eleribu somebody

Is that your final answer.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Markvelo(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
It’s crazy how power supply is nowadays
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

So anyone that dies now is as a result of COVID-19
Imagine o.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by dataking: 10:24pm On May 04, 2020
Maryjane001:
This Clarence Peters of a guy is so handsome and talented.... lol
A product of musician, Shina Peters and popular nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah.
Your village people did not succeed and will never succeed.......

Mchew

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2020
She was meant to be observing the curfew, don't know what she was doing in someone's house.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 04, 2020
DannyJ19:
BH
Boko Haram?? grin grin Space Bookers
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 04, 2020
joshjc:
Rip to her, our health workers attitude this covid 19 period is very bad, my mother passed away because of it,we rushed her to the hospital,they didn't even attend to her, she didn't make it before we got to another hospital,
I made a promise that day I must make it in life,and then build good hospitals with very good workers and less charges
sorry about your mother, you cannot blame the health workers they don't wanna die too.

becareful with your promise building good hosptal is not beans, like nigerians would say grin besides you might decide to change your mind in future and build a hotel for prostitutes.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by McBrooklyn(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2020
sbaks:
For Toad? Space Booker grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by SenecaTheYonger: 10:27pm On May 04, 2020
Why won't they tell us teh model of the phone? Let's know what to avoid.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by joshjc(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2020
gypsey:
sorry about your mother, you cannot blame the health workers they don't wanna die cheesy
we've been going to the same hospital, the next day was supposed to be another appointment day with her doctor
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by sirchrislatestn(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2020
ignis:

so u mean if i invite u to my house with a promise of 200k to spend 1wk wit me in this convid 19 period u will nt come abi
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by FGonline: 10:30pm On May 04, 2020
ignis:

if u see d way some boast with it ah
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by oluwaseyi0: 10:30pm On May 04, 2020
festacman:
Terrible experience. Still a long way to go for Clarence Peters.

The sad thing is even if the autopsy report exonerates him, he will leave with this psychological burden for the rest of his life.

Which psychological burden?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 04, 2020
joshjc:
we've been going to the same hospital, the next day was supposed to be another appointment day with her doctor
their behaviour was totally unproffessional but still tte corona virus has made everyone paranoid.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by onadana: 10:33pm On May 04, 2020
They should all be prosecuted. Were they not observing the lockdown?
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by tot(f): 10:34pm On May 04, 2020
festacman:

The sad thing is even if the autopsy report exonerates him, he will leave with this psychological burden for the rest of his life.

live
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by tiptoe1: 10:35pm On May 04, 2020
joshjc:

Rip to your mother and I pray your dream come through.

7 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by festacman(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Which psychological burden?

Losing a close professional friend right in your office premises is a tragic event that will leave a psychological scar.
Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by zedegit: 10:39pm On May 04, 2020
festacman:

Psychological burden kee you!

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 by Sazzy457: 10:40pm On May 04, 2020
Those ist 2 hospitals should be closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.