Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back (2790 Views)

I Am Not Yet 44years Old, Actress Eniola Badmus Roars On IG / Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) / DON Jazzy Says He Will Settle Down When He Turns 44years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by Temian1: 9:56pm On May 04, 2020
#PHOTOS: OAU, 44 years ago (1976/77 session). Our forefathers!. Flashback photos of some OAU Students chilling at Fajuyi hall of residence around 1976 with Hall mate and friends. Once a Great Ife is forever a Great Ife. May God continue to bless all those that have passed through this Great university!

What do you think about this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by EzzyCarter: 9:57pm On May 04, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
Omo life never corrupt that time
Those people go don old finish now grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by otipoju(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2020
Of the greatest gbi
Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by Mykel51(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2020
Grear Ife

Cc Seun
Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by Nobody: 12:08am On May 05, 2020
What a great life.
Life with no social distancing
No face mask
No glove
No lockdown

I just wish things will go back to normal on time.
Normal ain't even normal anymore

1 Like

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by PharmD911: 12:44am On May 05, 2020
Fajuyi hall, nothing has changed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by aminusodiq(m): 12:45am On May 05, 2020
Bbb
Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by Samfloxin(m): 1:15am On May 05, 2020
When Nigeria was a country

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by teemanbastos(m): 1:24am On May 05, 2020
Great Ife is really a Great School.
Those structures are still standing strong and sturdy till this day.

For Learning and Culture!!!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by johnkey: 5:12am On May 05, 2020
When life still had colours. Now Nigeria is in black and white, black for the politicians and their puppets and white for the hustling masses.
Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by meobizy(f): 6:50am On May 05, 2020
Forefathers? No, those are uncles to me. It is really hypocritical that those guys who kept afros back in the day are the same ones enforcing the short hair/no hair rule on younger ones. I no send. I rock braids nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by olamidedivotee(f): 7:02am On May 05, 2020
When life was easy
Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:05am On May 05, 2020
Great Ife!!!!..... I'm proud to be an alumnus of this great school....I was born there, lived there, schooled there ( from their primary staff school to their international secondary school and finally to university stage....both first degree and masters), and still work there today....forever Ife!!!!.....greatest Ife....

1 Like

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by manuel4real(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Great Ife!!!!..... I'm proud to be an alumnus of this great school....I was born there, lived there, schooled there ( from their primary staff school to their international secondary school and finally to university stage....both first degree and masters), and still work there today....forever Ife!!!!.....greatest Ife....
who ask of your biography

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by Braintrain: 8:43am On May 05, 2020
Ugly Yoruba people
Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by irunoko(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
clears throat

Awon ti road one,tan,gate Una no go leave there and have an experience of other environs?

Life doesn't start and end in Ife o

For learning and culture, sports and struggle, great Ife,I love you, there's only 1 great Ife in the universe, another great Ife is a counterfeit, great great great great great wink

EPP me greet that half caste GRA GRA VC.ive forgotten his name wink

And EPP me greet omole too wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by Temian1: 9:07am On May 05, 2020
This suppose to be in front-page
Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by omowolewa: 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
irunoko:
clears throat

Awon ti road one,tan,gate Una no go leave there and have an experience of other environs?

Life doesn't start and end in Ife o

For learning and culture, sports and struggle, great Ife,I love you, there's only 1 great Ife in the universe, another great Ife is a counterfeit, great great great great great wink

EPP me greet that half caste GRA GRA VC.ive forgotten his name wink

And EPP me greet omole too wink

Baba niyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by Netanya(f): 12:28pm On May 05, 2020
grin so guys have been opening up their chests since ages
Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by Nukilia: 1:24pm On May 05, 2020
No improvent since then

Pathetic
Re: Check Out This OAU PHOTOS 44years Back by irunoko(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2020
omowolewa:

Baba niyen
wink

And greet that mama for old buka wey dey sell MOI MOI.epp me tell her I gbadun her MOI MOI those days wink

And the other woman 2 shops away from her,tell her I gbadun her pounded yam and soup wink. Her agimawo soft well well

And the woman wey dey hawk boiled corn for around that motion ground area ,wey she go waka reach sports area and sug complex wink

Tell am say make she warn her daughter to stay away from cultism o wink

And those abookeee wey dey sell suya for junction of moremi and the other one as if you dey go awo hall beside the bustop make you greet them for me wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wow! See Beautiful Transformation Of Kids Rejoice Iwueze (pics And Video) / Music Star, Patoranking Welcomes A Second Daughter With Babymama, Amaka (photos) / Kizz Daniel Reveals Face Of His Babymama, Celebrates Her Specially On Mother Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.