Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46211 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it

Oya come and take it.. grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Angelfrost(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?

This very comment right here completely rubbishes the entire post... I wonder why I wasted my time reading...

Nairaland, certain nonsense should never get near front page. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Observer1: 12:57pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?

Wow,Sis please delete this your comment because it made you sound so mentally bankrupt AF.

Poverty is a dis-ease.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Need To Think by iLegendd(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
well said . A stingy man is a disgusting man

But I'm stingy, yet women love me more than the ones that spend. Why that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 12:58pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
There is something broke men dont understand about life, that is why they will be forever broke.

the law of reciprocity, it works in every aspect of life

life is give or take or you will be seen as a user.

People respond to a positive action with another positive action.

Rich woman can I see your cars and storey building, if No then you are a typical definition of a first_class poverty_breeding ground.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 12:58pm On May 05, 2020
afecgivers:

I missed one of my funlani girl friend. She was a bank manager, i was self employed.

She bought me a 2001 CRV Honda jeep, she bought me expensive shoes and clothes, i used one of the most expensive perfumes ever and during our relationship i got close to herdsmen where she bought me 13 cows to be taken care by those fulani's. Do you know what! The relationship couldn't work.

When there is true love nothing count.

Op if you truly love this guy, you won't come here and begin to talking about "Stingy". One thing i will never forget about my fulani girl was that she was able to prove to me that nothing matters to her when it involves loving me.

Op can you go extra mile for a guy you truly love? Remember! Giving can always come from both sides just to prove a point but not mandatory until after you are both married.

she was the man in the relationship, she thought your dependency will change, she was investing thinking it will change but it didnt, she moved forward. so you thought she will continue this forever .

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:58pm On May 05, 2020
newman0017:
ode wi yu get LOST relationship no be excuse to dey wash pussy cat dey wait who go say hello make him come buy toiletries or do your hair.. Better still go barb your hair use am the carry pure water you go get toiletries money.
GUys guys Please pray for this GiRl. I USeD to Be like this B4. She would change. We should ASPiRe to be with a man who's COmfortable but not the way they are going about it making it look like that's the foundation for A RelatiOnShiP
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Rilwayne001: 12:59pm On May 05, 2020
This girl just come out to embarrass her generation. shocked grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 1:00pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Most of you broke men can continue showing your foolishness on this thread by calling women that understand reality, slut, prostitutes and all the names you know.

it wont change any fact, reality is also a great teacher, do you think your mother would have married your father if he didnt take care of some of her needs.

The thing is that most men do not understand reality, they think a woman will stay with them in poverty

it is only those men that want to stay broke and lazy forever that are angry about reality and this thread.

Show us your luxuries slut!

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Correcto: 1:00pm On May 05, 2020
You take care of a man by opening your legs? As if you don't enjoy it.
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:01pm On May 05, 2020
noisy45:

woman not all men fancy sex I prefer be alone and single, I have always be like that. I can't even live with a woman for more than 1 week, I would be craving for my space and privacy. money is my sex

also not all women fancy sex
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
think about it , whenu strike a girl n u feel she has nothing to offer you than sex u dump her ,, but let’s be realistic , many men r married to their women cause of sex , and many women r married to their men cause of money , the others is a relevant plus . Sex and money brings both sex together

what sort of damn mentality is this?!
all you've qot to offer in a relationship is just "sex"? and you're really proud to announce it?!
so you think the basis for marriaqe with men is just "sex" alone?!

qo investiqate the marriaqe of those ladies whose main marriaqe-decidinq factor was "money", and see how miserable they've been in that marriaqe.

what sort of damn mentality and shameless sense of entitlement is this?!

not a fan of stinqiness, buhh a relationship ouqht to be mutualistic and not toxicly parasitic!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by apiski(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
So in your mind now. There's wisdom in what you said. Lol you shd be ashamed of yourself. If your father cannot help your financial desires, then zip up the burden. Romance is not trade by barter. Get some understanding before going public biko. You won't be young forever.

A round of applause for this guy.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 05, 2020
Trash talks, if relationships where all about what you stand to gain, then prostitutes would make the best partners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:03pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

i am a Nairaland foolish broke boy, i apologise sexylassie2, give me attention, please!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Deoboss(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u are not wrong , but u know a man is a man , u hv to be generous enough to make a woman return the gesture

Well, let me cut in a bit here. It’s not good for a man or woman to be stingy, no doubt.

But my personal observation is that a man becomes “Stingy” if he doesn’t have much & he is on a tight budget or if he doesn’t really like the lady.

No man is actually stingy per say cause most guys usually spend on each other more than ladies spend on one another.

Example:-
A guy can take 6 of his friends on an outing & the table will be full of orders like food/drinks etc running into some tens of thousands of naira & the guy pays for every thing/every body.

A lady won’t do the same to her fellow friends. Guys loan each other funds a lot, ladies don’t do such usually as they always complain of not having money even if they do have.

Now to the subject matter proper again, most people that expect to receive only are the stingy ones as far as am concerned cause they are just there for the taking & don’t usually give but only want to receive & turns to an habit.

Women are more stingy that men cause a guy won’t leave his woman cause she is broke but a lady will not hesitate to dump her guy when he is broke & even insults him as a broke ass$ etc because their orientation & mentality is just to take & receive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by tunashg: 1:04pm On May 05, 2020
you can never satisfy a woman.. Don't be a simp
#simphood is a disorder

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
think about it , whenu strike a girl n u feel she has nothing to offer you than sex u dump her ,, but let’s be realistic , many men r married to their women cause of sex , and many women r married to their men cause of money , the others is a relevant plus . Sex and money brings both sex together

what sort of dam* mentality is this?!
all you've qot to offer in a relationship is just "sex"? and you're really proud to announce it?!
so you think the basis for marriaqe with men is just "sex" alone?!

qo investiqate the marriaqe of those ladies whose main marriaqe-decidinq factor was "money", and see how miserable they've been in that marriaqe.

what sort of dam* mentality and shameless sense of entitlement is this?!

not a fan of stinqiness, buhh a relationship ouqht to be mutualistic and not toxicly parasitic!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Codes151(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2020
Instead of talking to other guys, why not do sth yourself financially than depend on another guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by PHOTSEE(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2020
StrongandMighty:
No you don't have any standard.. being broke and ugly is no standard Go and make money
Make money! how, where and when? ahem.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by PLAYBOX22: 1:05pm On May 05, 2020
Obviously the OP thinks like a child ...grow up!

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
The difference is that she’s fucking only you

See a stingy guy is a stingy guy , a man is supposed to be a giver even to his friends and acquaintances. If a guy is stingy to women dating or not ,, he’s more stingy to his male friends

My dear u don't know what u are saying.. pls how old? no offense
Re: Some Men Need To Think by EnterpriseMan: 1:06pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

Everything you just typed is nonsense. Your basic essentials should be provided by your father. Stop trying to push your father's responsibility to a guy who isn't your husband. You brats all feel entitled these days. What the f do you have to offer a guy that he should start taking care of you? if you want a guy to give you space, tell him to give you space. stop coming here trying to justify rubbish.. Later they would start shouting women activists.. If you act like a slave, you would be treated like a slave. Girls and their 3rd class mentality angry angry angry They are the ones that literally have nothing to offer, yet they make the most noise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:07pm On May 05, 2020
See all the broke men having epilepsy just because of simple truth
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 05, 2020
As a retired slay queen, you're very frank unlike some hypocrite ladies here... you've earned my respect. Pray you marry your dream husband

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by ImaIma1(f): 1:08pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

So if he's paying for your toiletries, hair and other stuffs, he's permitted to police you, control you and who you talk to? Ok

9 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by afecgivers: 1:08pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

she was the man in the relationship, she thought your dependency will change, she was investing thinking it will change but it didnt, she moved forward. so you thought she will continue this forever .

You see your life! Thinking out of point. I just gave you 1% out of my story and you begin to conclude. I wasn't a poor man when i was dating her, i own two cars, 3bedroom flat, tax paying company and few landed properties. She knew I'm capable to man her...and you don't deserve to know what separated us.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by DAVE5(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it

Why are you entitled to your man's money?

Not trying to be offensive but a prostitute is more entitled to a man's money than a normal girl he dates cos a prostitute is an exchange service: money for sex

So what exactly are you offering to your own that makes you entitled to his money?

Pls don't say sex, it's quite cheap these days, but any girl who would insist on sex being what they bring to the table and therefore makes them entitled to his money is no different from a prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:10pm On May 05, 2020
afecgivers:

You see your life! Thinking out of point. I just gave you 1% out of my story and you begin to conclude. I wasn't a poor man when i was dating her, i own two cars, 3bedroom flat, tax paying company and few landed properties. She knew I'm capable to man her...and you don't deserve to know what separated us.

yes indeed, i know you want to claim differences in religion or culture separated you guys.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by MrBendel(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2020
Such a pity that you have devalued yourself to a commodity. Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GIdiata(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
The difference is that she’s fucking only you

See a stingy guy is a stingy guy , a man is supposed to be a giver even to his friends and acquaintances. If a guy is stingy to women dating or not ,, he’s more stingy to his male friends
so a man should spend on you even if he's not dating you

fada krismas abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.