Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46183 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Emma1Oj(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
Oluromantic:

No. You think it is doesn't make it so. It is not a trade at all..it's far beyond it. If you need a trade, get a registered room in a brothel and advertise your trade with Bonanza for customers.

And stop feeling yourself like you are saying the right thing. You're spitting trash.

I don't praise pple but just want to let u kn dat u r very smart, intellectually brilliant n modest.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Oluromantic: 10:10pm On May 10, 2020
Emma1Oj:
I don't praise pple but just want to let u kn dat u r very smart, intellectually brilliant n modest.
Thanks for the compliment bro
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Arthur2021: 5:36pm On May 13, 2020
Dande55:

My standard is never to feed pussies like you. grin
Go hustle like a man, a woman is never broke lol.
coming from a feminist that believes men and women are equal but is holding men to higher financial standards but will cry foul when ladies are held to high moral/sexual standards.

Clown.

You have your standards,great!
But you have trolled redpillers for having their standards

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.