Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46207 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:24am On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
mad FACT , if they think u are wrong , then why do they rant about virginity like a fool , why do they cheat ? Why do they visit brotels, bottom line is if a woman can sacrifice herself to only you , u need to take care of her

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:27am On May 05, 2020
Dande55:

They can only deceive themselves as you've said Lool.

Broke shameless idiots. Na for Nl dem deh get voice. Lol
yes o!! Nairaland is their saving grace

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Justbehave(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
mad FACT , if they think u are wrong , then why do they rant about virginity like a fool , why do they cheat ? Why do they visit brotels, bottom line is if a woman can sacrifice herself to only you , u need to take care of her
But is a pity that no woman has ever being proving to be faithful to one man. Eve even cheated on Adam with a serpent. So why should men take care of hoes?

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by brightisodje(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it
mumu try wise because men will use u and dump u only have pussy to offer you aren't different from prostitute...

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:37am On May 05, 2020
Justbehave:
But is a pity that no woman has ever being proving to be faithful to one man. Eve even cheated on Adam with a serpent. So why should men take care of hoes?
nonsense talk
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Justbehave(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
nonsense talk
Counter it with a no nonsense talk then.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by funmijoyb(f): 11:47am On May 05, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
says u !! Not reality
If sex is money go about spreading ma.

You forgot to tell us what you've done for your boyfriend.
You didnt include what he has done

7 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by goldcrest5: 11:47am On May 05, 2020
Dande55:

Yea, I'm broke very broke. But that wouldn't change my stance. I can never date a lazy broke idiot like you. Call it whatever, I will never take take responsibility of any man. It's called standard. Go and hustle and stop being a lazy entitled emasculated id1ot.

Smh... The only benefit a man should expect from you is sex?

In a sexless relationship, you mean to say you are useless??

My dear, think highly of yourself & your body... Don't be a sex tool for a man... Only olosho should reason like this.

Relationship is not only about sex... But Mutual commitment & support.

7 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by funmijoyb(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2020
brightisodje:
mumu try wise because men will use u and dump u only have pussy to offer you aren't different from prostitute...
She will be very greedy and selfish herself...I bet u..sex is what she has to offer

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by JoshRocs(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2020
Why do Nigerian ladies always have this sense of entitlement? Can't you provide basic needs yourself?, the question is before you met whosoever you're dating how have you been surviving?. I'm the kind of guy that would do anything possible to please my woman. I'm not against giving as a token and expression of love

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by goldcrest5: 12:08pm On May 05, 2020
Dande55:

Very lazy irresponsible creature. And the id1ot will still cheat on her. I pity ladies that has no standard for themselves.

Standard indeed...

Highest bidder wins the price. Only a foolish man will settle for such standard. A girl who is not reasonable to understand that a relationship is not all about fu****g is not any different from a call girl...

What is wrong with both people in a relationship spending on each other?... How does that translate to stinginess or brokeness?... This will never make any sense because, only the man is suppose to do the spending... One way traffic things *Mind you not every man is a sex freak... It seems like the sex the man is getting is what he has to be paying for as if the both of you are not pleasured by the act.

Learn to work for your own money. You don't have to rely on a boyfriend to survive.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 05, 2020
If a guy is a controller leave him. There are ladies who make you stop talking to others females they see as threats too. So what are you on about
Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.
[/s]Who is the mod that brought this trash to FP?

petyprincess

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Farki: 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
What do women want? Equality or to be coddled?

If you want to feel entitled to someone's money because you're dating then that's your prerogative. Just don't be surprised when men don't want to buy your love, especially in this era of equal opportunity for men and women.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Majesty33(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.
Guess u are one of those ladies that was brought up to be fully dependent on men regardless of their financial status. U won't make a good wife, I can bet my balls.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by JoshRocs(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2020
I love independent Ladies and I'm not intimidated being with one, a lady who's self confident and doesn't rely on any man for survival, that's my kind of woman.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by LordShiva97(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2020
Can someone please tell me what this thread is doing on Nairaland frontpage? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Jaqenhghar: 12:16pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

So when a man has money to spend then it is okay for him to do the above to you abi.

[img]https://media1./images/ba4172cc14bbd1a3c2e98b4ac1a84c03/tenor.gif?itemid=12432901[/img]

So much for self esteem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
grin grin grin u dn craze finish.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by 79733139(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
Men will not change because you posted a short article on Nairaland. Focus 100 percent of your efforts in getting the kind of man that you want in your life.

Liliantalks:

Re: Some Men Need To Think by zinaunreal(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
Mscheww oya go make other guys fucck you na. Shey you dey find money. Are you a disabled?

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by cloud(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
A relationship is a two way streak. Women in Present day society see themselves as equal to men, hence expenses should be shared between both parties. No man is indebted to a woman he's not married to financially same way babes are not indebted to guys they are not married to. Only shallow minded girls believe a man is responsible for all expenses. What happened to the girl spending on the guy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by LordShiva97(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
[s][/s]Who is the mod that brought this trash to FP?

petyprincess

I wonder ooo.
Whoever is responsible for this irrelevant thread being on frontpage deserves to have his balls smashed with a mallet undecided
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Hifeylove: 12:18pm On May 05, 2020
Please where is it written or compulsory that a man must spend on a lady...
Re: Some Men Need To Think by DCmonster: 12:18pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

I wonder who brought this bullcrap to the front page. Fvck you and fvck who did too. My advice to men out there " Never do for a bitch what you haven't done for your mother, siblings and hommies".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways
which different way,girls with entitlement
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Snrjames55: 12:18pm On May 05, 2020
tru talk bro
ikh777:

wow.... pls help us define the LIMITS...

if you are dating for marriage, what and what should the guy NOT PAY FOR YET till after wedding

If you are dating for sex and fun.... AND he has to take care of those things that you would have naturally taken care of by yourself without a man.... THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A CALL/RUNS GIRL?

See, all these things you said actually goes both ways. IF IT IS TRUE LOVE.... both parties are equals and should spend on each other according to their heart. RELATIONSHIP is not ADOPTION.

FACT 101: CORRECT Guys will always spend more on a lady who has more to offer beyond sex and gist.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by CentVickBlog: 12:18pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

Talkzone: What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian?

Read more
https://centvick..com/2020/05/talkzone-what-are-benefits-of-being.html?m=1
Re: Some Men Need To Think by womenareapes: 12:19pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

when we say Naija women have fish brain and got nothing to offer apart from there smelly looking yansh.

take a typical example of this Imbec1le! undecided

self entitlement MENTALITY.
psychotic self worth disorder.
parameter neurotic disorder
parasitic infections.
and poverty mentality.

this is what is actually wrong with this said person.

Naija women are useless piece of shiit.

6 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:
Had it been my mom was after what was in a man's pocket believe me she wouldn't have gotten married today.

You know Faith Oyedepo? if she was after what was in the pocket I wouldn't have know people like her exist...

but was David monitoring her like cctv?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Petyprincess(f): 12:19pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
[s][/s]Who is the mod that brought this trash to FP?
petyprincess
What is my business with this nw? Did i post this cus I'm not understanding undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Shakaranews2020: 12:19pm On May 05, 2020
Beautiful.

Meanwhile, see the moment Mercy Johnson was delivered of a baby boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LghCnuQ2xkA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.