Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) (4875 Views)

Anambra Was Lowest In Poverty Under Peter in 2013 according to NBS (photos) / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by totit: 4:12pm On May 05, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Afonja pained ....disturbed....and DEFEATED!!!!!!

Una No REACH!!

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Obamaofusa: 4:33pm On May 05, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
This 1 has googled and the results are now the Holy Grail.... grin grin grin.

Anyway concerning the Billionaires in Nigeriaof Yaribaaa descent don't go dia because they are political jobbers.

This is another obvious stupidity,businessmen all over the world need the assistance of the govt.The govts make policies that either mar or make the businessmen. The stark naked truth is that Yorubas are naturally gifted with business acumen which is a favour from the Almighty.
The highest number of businessmen who have excelled both home and abroad are largely Yoruba e.g Dehinde Fernandez,Kas Lawal,Akande,Bayo of the Gatwick Airport fame etc.
While you could only boast of Louis Ojukwu,Yorubas had always gotten many rich people like Fajemirokun,Darocha etc in the olden days.
Igbos are good but Yorubas have always been better.
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Obamaofusa: 4:43pm On May 05, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
I ain't cutout for the picturizations. You can post pictures from Timbuktu to Panama ....but deep inside Hunger is using your intestines to braid your Afonja Conehead skullz... grin

If your delusional vituperations are true,the Yorubas will be running to your region to beg for alms but Igbos are the ones begging for alms from their rich Yoruba neighbours.

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Obamaofusa: 5:01pm On May 05, 2020
totit:

Bros, don't let them use you push this propaganda, it's just a way to overcome the overwhelming trauma they suffered yesterday. The dude up there ranting up and down and snacking his teeth is under mental instability. As you could see he's lost it, and all he does is pull up stories and tales of stories to feel good?

He goes about faking stories and giving us their usual oral stories that failed to counter the reality on ground.

Poverty is his problem. shocked grin
grin
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Sammy07: 5:19pm On May 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Cc legendhero

Okoroawusa

Sammy07

Omonnakoda

Simplycarro

Totit

The guy is yet to recover.
He was really pained yesterday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Yaribanzaonic: 5:23pm On May 05, 2020
Lame. You want a picture posting contest? I won't .....I have seen several and Yaribaa always loose. Just take this pinshure and shove it where the sun don't shine.

You only bother yourself with people better than you. As for IGBOs Una no reach!!

Obamaofusa:

If your delusional vituperations are true,the Yorubas will be running to your region to beg for alms but Igbos are the ones begging for alms from their rich Yoruba neighbours.
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Yaribanzaonic: 5:29pm On May 05, 2020
Obamaofusa:

This is another obvious stupidity,businessmen all over the world need the assistance of the govt.The govts make policies that either mar or make the businessmen. The stark naked truth is that Yorubas are naturally gifted with business acumen which is a favour from the Almighty.
The highest number of businessmen who have excelled both home and abroad are largely Yoruba e.g Dehinde Fernandez,Kas Lawal,Akande,Bayo of the Gatwick Airport fame etc.
While you could only boast of Louis Ojukwu,Yorubas had always gotten many rich people like Fajemirokun,Darocha etc in the olden days.
Igbos are good but Yorubas have always been better.

grin grin ROTFL and LMAO!!!

Go and sleep!!! See billionaire Region!!!!

A Region filled with Audio Billionaires and their brethren are dying and committing suicide on third mainland bridge.!!!
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Yaribanzaonic: 5:31pm On May 05, 2020
Conehead zombie has resorted to pinshure posting. grin

You fear IGBOs like your Almajiri Northern masters...moreover una no reach IGBOs at all at all!!!

totit:

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by totit: 5:37pm On May 05, 2020
Sammy07:

The guy is yet to recover.
He was really pained yesterday grin

I swaar. grin grin

Just take a look at the other one running about the thread like one who's lost his sanity and sweating all over my mentions as if that will cure the poverty ravaging the SE. grin

3 Likes

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by totit: 5:38pm On May 05, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

You fear IGBOs like your Almajiri Northern masters...moreover una no reach IGBOs at all at all!!!

Don't infect me with your poverty, abeg.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Sammy07: 5:39pm On May 05, 2020
totit:

I swaar. grin grin

Just take a look at the other one running about the thread like one who's lost his sanity and sweating all over my mentions as if that will cure the poverty ravaging the SE. grin

grin

It's not easy, just like someone have been believing in lie since all this years, few years later truth came out. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by totit: 5:43pm On May 05, 2020
Obamaofusa:
grin

Only God can deliver the SE from the overwhelming poverty ravaging that region now. I fear the possibility for the almajiri that might emanate from that region in few years to come.

1 Like

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by LivingSage: 5:43pm On May 05, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
So wealth is well distributed in Zamfara and Kogi than Anambra and Abia grin Yemi Kale no go kill person
Bring forth your own statistics from your parlour please if you find this unacceptable because it doesn't favour your region. Bring forth your parlour statistics

1 Like

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by totit: 5:46pm On May 05, 2020
Sammy07:

grin

It's not easy, just like someone have been believing in lie since all this years, few years later truth came out. cheesy

That one? He's been running around the thread with his oral stats and aba made stories.

My fear is, I don't want him near me lest he infect me with online poverty. He's going crazy. Somebody should hold that thing asap. He's just one of those aba, Eweka, anambra louts grin

3 Likes

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Obamaofusa: 5:53pm On May 05, 2020
totit:

Only God can deliver the SE from the overwhelming poverty ravaging that region now. I fear the possibility for the almajiri that might emanate from that region in few years to come.

Allow him to continue to wail from his IDP camp in Anambra grin
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Sammy07: 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
totit:

That one? He's been running around the thread with his oral stats and aba made stories.

My fear is, I don't want him near me lest he infect me with online poverty. He's going crazy. Somebody should hold that thing asap. He's just one of those aba, Eweka, anambra louts grin

Just ignore him bro..
Our bolts are not nice.

So that he won't infect you with his poverty mentality
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by ItooWorWor(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
Sammy07:

The guy is yet to recover. He was really pained yesterday grin
The pain toomuch my brother grin
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Sammy07: 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
LivingSage:

Bring forth your own statistics from your parlour please if you find this unacceptable because it doesn't favour your region. Bring forth your parlour statistics

Sis, ignore him pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Obamaofusa: 5:56pm On May 05, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

Who will want to reach you in poverty?God forbids.

Please God,don't let Yorubas reach Igbos in poverty and let them continue to come to Yorubaland as we grow exponentially and positively.Amen.
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Sammy07: 5:56pm On May 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

The pain toomuch my brother grin

grin grin
It's not easy to be deceived for years cheesy
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Gracchus: 6:25pm On May 05, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Idiot how do you want me to believe a survey conducted with 22,110 samples out of more than 200 million? While UNICEF declared Southwest as region with second highest malnutrition after north.
Brain must be paining you old fool. What metrics did unicef use, did they sample all the millions of children in Nigeria one by one? Bllody Twitter intellectual. Bastard!! Have you mentioned Tinubu's name today?
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by ivolt: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
When I said NBS report doesn't reflect on reality many were doubting, how can Zamfara, Kogi wealth/Income ahead of Anambra, Abia and Enugu, check Rivers and Ebonyi, those who used 22,110 households samples to conduct poverty and inequality research really exposed their empty brains.

Read more about wealth distribution and Gini coefficient.
It doesn't say what you think it means.
BTW, you should stop commenting on issues you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by iFukLivingSage: 8:19pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

[/s]
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Yaribanzaonic: 8:19pm On May 05, 2020
Amen!!! Now has the pallative from tinubu reached your street?

Obamaofusa:

Who will want to reach you in poverty?God forbids.

Please God,don't let Yorubas reach Igbos in poverty and let them continue to come to Yorubaland as we grow exponentially and positively.Amen.

Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Yaribanzaonic: 8:21pm On May 05, 2020
if only you knew.

Please i still maintain that poverty get wardrobe for SW!!

totit:

Don't infect me with your poverty, abeg.

grin
Re: Distributions of wealth In states in Nigeria 2020 NBS (photos ) by Obamaofusa: 9:18pm On May 05, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
if only you knew.

Please i still maintain that poverty get wardrobe for SW!!

Wailing is allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies / Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos / Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.