Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (34651 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by arsenal33: 9:15am On May 05, 2020
They are trying to let us forget about GEJ grin
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by andyanders: 9:15am On May 05, 2020
OBJ, gave 'live broadcast' with all media and print houses involved, live . Buhari gives 'audio broadcast' with no human being living, in attendance. Buhari has never done such whereby the public can call in to ask live questions. Still wandering if....

If a president cannot lead the governed by appearing 'live', I doubt his existence.
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Afolabimills(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

How mad are you? I can also list a 100 things he did wrong and a 100 things Buhari did better than him.

But since I'm not as idle as you I leave you to believe what you want.

shut up

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Temptee101(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Betty10(f): 9:19am On May 05, 2020
Idiot of person that you are
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by muhammedbilal(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]i think you need the same medicine.
olamidedivotee:
This OP need medicine
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by ramatintin(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2020
Obj the Ghana must go president.
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by yesloaded: 9:21am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

How mad are you? I can also list a 100 things he did wrong and a 100 things Buhari did better than him.

List those things so we can learn

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Temptee101(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2020
AmuDimkpa:
It is like comparing night and day lol. The good thing about Buhari is the high level of sycophancy and ignorance of his followers lol.

As in eh...

Sometimes, I feel his zombies are under a spell.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by OluwaKamoranesi: 9:21am On May 05, 2020
Please let's be guided, both OBJ and Bubu are the same. Why FFK is criticizing Bubu is because he belongs to the opposition party. If you ask Tinubu or El Rufai to pick between the two, they will surely pick Bubu because they belong to the same party.. Nigerian leaders are cruel regardless of their tribe or religious affiliations. They only use religion and tribe to get votes during elections, after elections we masses all face the shallow leadership they exhibit.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by christ007(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2020
akajesus1020:
Comparing Buhari To Obasanjo Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa - According to Femi Fani Kayode

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1257433663563857920
I agree with this
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by oodua1stson: 9:23am On May 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?

Someone that cleared our debts ,

Built our reserves

Remodeled our banking sector from collapse

Lunched over 3 set into space

Built national space center Abuja
I can keep going on and on
Are you high
don't argue with buhari supporters. Oloriburuku ni won
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Temptee101(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

[s]How mad are you? I can also list a 100 things he did wrong and a 100 things Buhari did better than him.

[/s]

Shorrup!

You are mad and have no one to tell you.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Doyin2(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2020
Mordecai:
The zombies will soon land here and start masturbating over this post.

The task for them is simple. If there's anything PMB has done better than OBJ, visible results, not audio proclamations, list them out.

Visible results indeed!

So during OBJ era,Nigeria was a developed nation abi?

We had better power supply than now abi?

Better health care than now abi?

Better education abi?

Rubbish!

Moreover,it would be very unjust to compare Obj era with that of Buhari.
What was the price of oil during the time of Obj.Take it or leave it,oil price is a very critical factor.

Despite that,

1.Obj turned Nigeria into petrol importing nation,Buhari is battling with the negative effects.

2.Obj foolishly paid our foreign debt amidst very poor infrastructure. What is the pride in paying debt without electricity,good roads, good hospitals, good schools ,etc?

Now because of time value of money,Nigeria now needs even higher debts to provide infrastructure.

Only foolish persons would think paying off debt is an achievement when you do not have basic infrastructure.

3.Obj era brought Boko Haram,Buhari is battling Boko Haram

4.Obj era could not put an end to Fulani/herdsmen clashes,Buhari is battling an escalated version.

5.Obj wasted $16b on electricity and gave us darkness, Buhari is spending less with better results.

6.Nigeria was a major rice importer under Obj,under Buhari,local rice production is now major.

7.Obj couldn't revatilise the rail sector, Buhari is achieving a lot in that regard.

8.Despite high oil revenue,Obj built few roads, Buhari is doing more with less.

9.Under Obj,Nigeria had the worst election ,courtesy of Maurice Iwu.

10.So far the worst genocide was under Obj era ,at UDI.

11.Under Obj, chemicalised Cotonou chicken
was the order of the day,today under Buhari, I eat Nigerian processed frozen chicken with pride.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

Be sincere now, why are you doing like this, please tell me where buhari has done well

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Nobody: 9:29am On May 05, 2020
Those that are bereft of sense will see sense in this attempt to distort history.
Obj that forced Nigerians to build for him his farm,library,university and in return sold all asset of the country to himself and his friends.
The man under whose watch a sitting governor was abducted.The man that invaded Odi and Zak Biam without any redress.
FFK & DIPO go and take your medicine.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by baristeredme: 9:29am On May 05, 2020
FNK is not far free m the truth
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by BabaO2: 9:30am On May 05, 2020
Triplerg:
How old are you? 1999 election was a home affair. Can you give me Ogin state results in 2003 presidential polls? Stop saying trash
check "ogin" state 1999 presidential result on the internet and your lord's polling unit/ constituency results also
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Wahala90: 9:31am On May 05, 2020
Help!

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by blowjohn(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:
I agree but only in this case Buhari is the mother Theresa. As much as I dislike Buhari, Obasanjo is far worse than Buhari.

Obasanjo literally sold the country to himself and his associates.

Ur saying this? Really?
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Nobody: 9:34am On May 05, 2020
Kaypeeboss:
Be sincere now, why are you doing like this, please tell me where buhari has done well
THE RAIL SERVICES ARE BACK.OKUPE SAID THE COUNTRY CAN NOT AFFORD NEW COACHES.THE SAME THIS GOVT IS INSTALLING. THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE THAT GEJ COMMISSIONED BY AUDIO IS ONGOING.
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by san316(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?

Built our reserves

Are you high

Nonsense! Nonsense Nonsense. You must be very young during OBJ's regime. Obj was a disaster in Nigeria if you don't know. If he did any good to us, our economy, health sector, education would not be in the sorry state it is today. Are you aware of the Kaduna crisis, the Zaki Biam incidence, The plane crashes experienced in Nigeria during Obj. Obj turned Nigeria upside down with clear political assassination and executive tyranny when he removed governors at will. Sit with an elder let him recount the Nigerian experience under Obj.

Where is the Nigeria space centre? how many people have gone to space from Nigeria? Which banking sector was remodeled? the one that is still struggling today. Major banking reforms started in 2008 after the global economic melt down. All what Obj did or was said to have done was a reaction to global trend which were unavoidable (GSM, EFCC and ICPC act or anti-corruption war)
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by blowjohn(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2020
maoolakanm:
Those that are bereft of sense will see sense in this attempt to distort history.
Obj that forced Nigerians to build for him his farm,library,university and in return sold all asset of the country to himself and his friends.
The man under whose watch a sitting governor was abducted.The man that invaded Odi and Zak Biam without any redress.
FFK & DIPO go and take your medicine.

Compare that to distributing money among the poorest, wanting to give abachas loot to kebbi government, no electricity, not wanting to close borders cos many crooks were still in the UK, feeding school children with 12 billion monthly, etc and so many others
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Finnese001: 9:35am On May 05, 2020
lol
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Temysteve(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2020
mrvitalis:
How old are you ?
Built our reserves
Built national space center Abuja I can keep going on and on Are you high
He is very high..

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Holorunfemmy(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2020
You are actually correct bro, he is high on weed grin
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?

Built our reserves

Are you high

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by KaptainAfrika: 9:40am On May 05, 2020
The problem of Nigeria:

1. Older people who conveniently forget history, when it suits them.

2. Youths who are ignorant of history, and don't care to research but repeat whatever suits them.

In a saner clime, Obasanjo should actually be answering for war crimes, bribery and corruption, stealing of public funds, crony capitalism, disregard of the constitution, abduction and kidnap.

The same as Buhari.

By the way, Obasanjo said FFK will always dance to the tune of whoever feeds him...

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Maliqcious: 9:41am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

Keep quiet what makes You feel he's as idle as your lame excuse... Yes Obj did terribly wrong by privatizing some government properties making them PPC(Public Private Company) E.g Nepa, Nigeria textile, NPA...e.t.c... Rumor still has it that his V.P the principal beneficiary.. The Benue/Udi Massacre, fuel scarcity..Army supremacy ... But His idea about bring Nigeria together was awesome.. Balanced economy yeah Buhari on the otherside Nigeria becomes world poverty capital, naira becomes almost worthless, religion intolerant on the highside, playing politics with insurgency and herdsmen menace, favorism government award sensitive post to mediocre because of geographical preference, slow and a failure in almost project promise to execute.. What happen to the repaired refineries.
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by todugo(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2020
More bad leaders are on their way to Nigerian presidency. People are now praise obasanjo over buhari that is how in the future people will also praise Buhari one too. All I no is that this country is moving backwards and it can't be fix it gonna go from bad to worse.
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by todugo(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2020
More bad leaders are on their way to Nigerian presidency. People are now praise obasanjo over buhari that is how in the future people will also praise Buhari one too. All I no is that this country is moving backwards and it can't be fix it gonna go from bad to worse.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by GoodofNaija: 9:42am On May 05, 2020
Everything about supporters of this govt is audio!

You can't imagine one of them saying he can list buhari's 100 achievement

No wonder Audio achievements started with them!

No wonder Lie Mohammed is their spokesman!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Nobody: 9:43am On May 05, 2020
Ajeh you see all these bullshits, forget it, na scam.. person wet feel lead Nigeria must be mad upstart I tell you..
He must get confirm craze kiss kiss kiss..
I mean a sensible DICTATOR..100%%%..
Shay you dey whine me Ni..
See North Korea.. haha.. u no feel am shocked cool cool..
Strict ppl keeps the best leadership joorrr.. abeg shift make I sneeze tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office / First Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.