Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? (662 Views)

I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. / I Think I'm The Only Guy That Doesn't Like Sex At All!!!! / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 05, 2020
I keep seeing guys dating these girls and coming here to cry later about things these girls keep doing to them. Wait I want to ask, so am I the only guy who just pay for sexxx and enjoy my fantasies without dating a girl? I cant date, It will lead me to suicide cuz i cant stand drama. I hate unnecessary drama, it makes me want to hit my head on the wall and we all know no girl on earth can survive a day without creating drama, it's how their gender was formed. I dont know how people do it, its unbearable to me...the few times I tried dating I nearly died. So much unnecessary emotional drama daily, you have to keep putting up with so much BS!! Women are extremely sensitive, you can walk past them and just breath and cuz you breathed they can fight you for it. Like how dare you walk past a female and breath!!! That gender is mentally bleeped up. Wait so I'm the only guy that feels this way right? Cuz I dont see yall complaining

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? by Roum(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2020
you are not alone........ !
Re: Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? by Kingsteve(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2020
Some things in life are unavoidable.
Women are number one on that list, except you're gay!
OP, just grow some thick skin, and deal with them.
Women could be so delicious too!
Re: Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? by Samakus(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2020
To the op, this picture will tell you everything you need to know

Re: Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? by GraGra247(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2020
Its best to pay for sex and walk away from drama and heartbreak. Problem is you can't just pay for sex except its a prostitute.

And prostitutes are a no no for a sensible guy. Never ever visit a prostitute if you have a bright future.
Re: Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? by dawnomike(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2020
Well, it all bores down to your choice...
Re: Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? by lukui: 8:51am On May 05, 2020
If you pay attention to every girls stupidity and mumuness, then you won't reach your destination. Not all girls are stupid but many of them are idiots.

Just pick the wise ones and leave the rest.

Even if you quote me, I won't reply. Happy Ramadan to fellow Muslim brothers and sisters. How is the lockdown in your side? Good morning Nairaland!!!
Re: Am I The Only Guy That Cannot Deal With The Over Sensitivity Of Girls? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:08am On May 05, 2020
lukui:
If you pay attention to every girls stupidity and mumuness, then you won't reach your destination. Not all girls are stupid but many of them are idiots.

Just pick the wise ones and leave the rest.

IF YOU GET EVEN ONE SURE CONTACT YOU FOR NO DROP THE FIRST PARAGRAPH.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body / Top 4 Simple Tips To Get A Bigger Butt(booty) / How To Pull Off A One-night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.