Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days (34723 Views)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by owukpa(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2020
The Benue State index case of coronavirus has turned her sorrow into joy by preaching the word of God in isolation centre.

Mrs. Okpe has been held behind closed-door for over 43 days after it was reported that she had contracted the deadly virus.

IDOMA VOICE observed that despite not taking any medication, the UK-returnee is still hale and hearty.

In a new video shared on her Facebook page, the lady could be seen sharing the word of God with her friends.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi21HqEPjMQ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by callmeVIBRANT(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2020
okay
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Davash222(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2020
Why is she still in detention after 43 days since she's hale and hearty?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Holuwahphemy(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2020
Today is my birthday, show some love. Thank you

318 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by manuel4real(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2020
grin
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by bergs2: 8:31am On May 05, 2020
Her room continues to change color.
Attention seeker!

7 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by popez: 9:10am On May 05, 2020
Davash222:

Same question I want to ask. Abi her own dun turn arrest? undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by sanemind2(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2020
Nice of her,she don find her calling

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by DigitB: 11:20am On May 05, 2020
I
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by gbebodye(f): 11:20am On May 05, 2020
IF life GIVES you LEMON make LEMONADE

grin

8 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:20am On May 05, 2020
Gather here if u av noticed a rise in d number of people falling sick around u recently......

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Admissionclass: 11:21am On May 05, 2020
grin sad
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Admissionclass: 11:21am On May 05, 2020
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by free2ryhme: 11:21am On May 05, 2020
owukpa:
The Benue State index case of coronavirus has turned her sorrow into joy by preaching the word of God in isolation centre.

Mrs. Okpe has been held behind closed-door for over 43 days after it was reported that she had contracted the deadly virus.

IDOMA VOICE observed that despite not taking any medication, the UK-returnee is still hale and hearty.

In a new video shared on her Facebook page, the lady could be seen sharing the word of God with her friends.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi21HqEPjMQ
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Righteousness89(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2020
Tell Them Ma...

The Whole Nation, East, North, West and South needs to look up to GOD.

Experts have failed
Doctors have failed
Scientists have failed
Money has Failed
World powers have Failed

With men , This is Impossible, but with GOD all things are possible!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2020
May God heal our land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by dontbothermuch: 11:21am On May 05, 2020
Holuwahphemy:
Today is my birthday, show some love. Thank you
Happy birthday

3 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by illicit(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2020
Free Mrs Okpe

4 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by OgbanjeProphet: 11:22am On May 05, 2020
I believe in God almighty, I believe in Jesus, I follow his teachings but...

I don't understand why I detest preachers and their nonsensical preaching these days.

Please we need solution, I mean absolute end to covid19 virus, and not any useless preaching.

If you can perform miracles, go to Kano, perform some miracles and heal the sick and the afflicted there.

If you can perform magic, go to Lagos or come to Enugu and heal the affected ones here.

The only people that have gained my respect so far are the scientists, doctors and other health practitioners, African herbalists (not witch doctors) at least African herbalists are bringing up ideas and recommendations, unlike pastors who were very quick to introduce offering and tithe paying apps.

My Catholic church even padlocked their gates with the biggest padlocks against their followers and members. These were the people that would always make me go for confessions whenever I missed mass services. For four consecutive Sundays I was not permitted by the rev. Fathers to enter into the church and pray. This time around it's not a sin to fail mass services. Ok ooh grin

Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord!

7 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Mindlog: 11:22am On May 05, 2020
Has she been re-tested? Is she still positive? What is the NCDC position on her case?
Being "locked up" under such circumstance can be mind altering.

4 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2020
preach on, sister.

preach.

3 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Nobody: 11:22am On May 05, 2020
popez:

Same question I want to ask. Abi her own dun turn arrest? undecided

She's still carrying the virus. She's a healthy carrier but can still infect people.

12 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by whytediamond(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2020
Make them free this woman na. Haba

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Kingpele(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2020
Good one
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by IntroVAT: 11:23am On May 05, 2020
43 days?

1 Like

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by 5gee: 11:23am On May 05, 2020
Davash222:
Being hale and hearty does not mean she is virus free although having stayed that long she much have recovered room the virus. Most people that contract the virus do not even know they have the virus if not tested so no surprises there.
I suspect that she has either refused to be tested or is being "punished" for being outspoken.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Blossomfirst(f): 11:23am On May 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2020
callmeVIBRANT:
okay

wetin she don see there her mouth no go fit talk am
Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by Nobody: 11:24am On May 05, 2020
May the lord heal her completely.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days by ForeThinker: 11:24am On May 05, 2020
Nawwaoo..

Them don humble her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

664 New COVID-19 Cases, 308 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 11 - (2983 Tested) / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos) / Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.