Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

H - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / H (658 Views)

Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H / S*x in Church: Let’s Talk About ‘the H*rny Pastor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by shadeyinka(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2020
Title: The Undying

Copyright:
The work may be copied, distributed, shared in every electronic or manual form with the following limiting conditions.
1. The name shadeyinka@Nairaland must be referenced
2. This work shall not be used for any form of profit making venture.

1 Like

Re: H by shadeyinka(m): 8:18am On May 05, 2020
The Undying

Today is my birthday and I am afraid. I have just been born the second time but as an adult. My full sense and memory intact. Sweat is all over me, this cannot be true. Its not a dream and I know it. The queue is long but with the speed of lightning its getting to my turn.

My eyes blinked and fluttered. This can't be! Eyes don't flutter in dreams. I tried to remember, how did I get here? Something assured me, no turning back, its too late! I am alone. Oh God!

The thought hit me. Did I just say oh God? He is supposed not to exist..a mere creation of insecure human mind. I suddenly wished I had remained a fool. A beautiful girl of 22 behind me was crying, weeping, uncontrollable mucous running down her nose.

As I looked at her, I suddenly knew everything about her. A daughter of a big pastor in Lagos. She declared her independence from everything called church, Christ at 15. She chose to be free, to enjoy herself and she did. A video picture of her flashed and I could see her smiling and giggling at a club house at Ikeja.

I wanted to take my sight of the playback, but looking at her miserable beautiful face contorted in anguish, the pictures continued. In less than a second, I watch her life from when her mum gave birth to her. I could see the doctors, one white grey haired doctor led the other doctors. Through a cesarean op, she came out! Long haired beautiful baby girl.

I do not intend to bore you with her story, for this is not about her but about me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: H by malvisguy212: 8:51am On May 05, 2020
Hey bro, been a while. Is Today your birthday? Stay bless.
Re: H by shadeyinka3: 7:10pm On May 05, 2020
Shadeyinka was banned by nairaland bots

The remaining story can be found here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3414597/undying-short-story-shadeyinka
Re: H by shadeyinka(m): 3:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Something to be remembered and deleted

0818_604-0385
Lord of the Read Abuja

darthmaximusreed@yahoo.com

Transition 2017/2018

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Dreams And There Sources! / 3 Important Benefits Of Reading God's Word Out Loud / Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.