Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Jamaica is alot better than nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamaica is alot better than nigerian (5682 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu: Crude Oil & Minerals Are Valued More Than Nigerian Youths / USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, / Aregbesola: American Prisoners Earn Higher Than Nigerian Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by Miracle1991: 9:55pm On May 05, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Two days ago when there was a battle between Wizkid and a famous Jamaican musician, the battle got heated because Wizkid won and they started throwing insults on nigerians and nigeria..

I didn't really know much about the country so I checked their poverty, education, health and GDP per capital and they are very very much better than nigeria..

Their crime rate is low, no terrorist groups in their country and no under age marriage either..

They've good tourism even if their GDP was low even lower than lagos but they had a higher standard of living better than nigerians.

It made me so ashamed to be called a Nigerian,decades past nigeria was so much better than what we've now.

Nigeria now can't even compete with Jamaica or Ghana, they laugh and mock our power, road and health sectors, the only thing nigerians can boost of his population even when most of them lives in poverty.

what are you still doing in Nigeria, don't you know road to Jamaica? The same people you are praising work for their country to become what it is, what have you done for your country?
Jamaica wouldn't have been good if they had people like you who hate their country and blame everything on their leaders.
Some of you left this country to other countries which you said is better than Nigeria but you end up committing crime in that same country you claim is full of milk and honey. why?
The america you see today was built by Americans. But because of your hatered, greediness, and criminal mind set Nigeria is not working.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR COUNTRY?

1 Like

Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by fk001(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

There's enough blame to go round, but a majority of this blame belongs with the politicians/clerics/Emirs of the core muslim north!

The person you quoted is right to some extent....even if we all know hell would first freeze over before the core northern elite would agree to hands off power for 20 years. It's their oxygen!

After the returned of Democracy 20 years ago

OBJ a southerner did 8 good year's

Gej a southerner did 6 good year's (I have seen how he transformed Nigeria to Africa Sweden during his tenure)

South have rulesd for 13 good year's (what have they done, how did they transform Nigeria.

Yar Adu'a a northerner did 2 and half years before he was cut short by death, during this 2 years he did what Gej hasn't done for his entire 6 years of administration

Buhari is now in his 5th year

So all in all North did like 7 to 8 years, but here you are wailing and blaming the north for your woes, and if they ask you, you will hurriedly say that Southerner are more enlightened than Northerners, if you guys are more enlightened then why is it that Northerners are always outsmarting you and hold you by the balls? I haven't for once heard a northerner wailing or nagging

1 Like

Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by nsiba: 11:01pm On May 05, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
@Grayoso

I understand your points but you are talking about an entirely different things. Nigerians in diaspora is doing well because they are in a different country where human life and needs is placed first.

You'll hardly see an average nigerian without connection (big politicians) backing him succeeding in Nigeria nigeria is among the country where their dream is to flee to another country to progress.

Nigeria is s failed state, saying otherwise is just lying to yourself
Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by nsiba: 11:05pm On May 05, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Two days ago when there was a battle between Wizkid and a famous Jamaican musician, the battle got heated because Wizkid won and they started throwing insults on nigerians and nigeria..

I didn't really know much about the country so I checked their poverty, education, health and GDP per capital and they are very very much better than nigeria..

Their crime rate is low, no terrorist groups in their country and no under age marriage either..

They've good tourism even if their GDP was low even lower than lagos but they had a higher standard of living better than nigerians.

It made me so ashamed to be called a Nigerian,decades past nigeria was so much better than what we've now.

Nigeria now can't even compete with Jamaica or Ghana, they laugh and mock our power, road and health sectors, the only thing nigerians can boost of his population even when most of them lives in poverty.

Compare Jamaica to Cross river state
Compare Ghana to Rivers state
Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by fk001(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2020
The Osu and their demented brothers IPOB will always find a way to drag Nigeria at the slightest opportunity. They said Ghanians are honest and more crime free in the eyes of the western world but yet they forgot that 99% of crimes that are committed by Nigerians on foreign soil is them people of easternbul. But unfortunately their flat head won't let them reason it.

They troop to Lagos in mass leaving their red mud villages but still they will find a way to insult Lagos that harbours them

Bunch of ungrateful Igbos.
Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by Davoneskay(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2020
Iceberg3:

That's a typical Yoruba for you.

He's foolishly saying "akpu republic" but is it only the east that are suffering power outages and bad roads and etc?

I for one,I'm Edo and I live and hustle in Lagos.

It's just a hopeless situation.
The country is doomed and worse thing is,it's doomed with accursed people

Stop ascribing fools to the 'Yorubas'. I'm a yoruba man. But that doesn't make me foolish. you may insult him cos truly, he deserves it. But don't say foul words to my tribe. Long before Bubu became the president, one of my prof back in school always opined that Nigeria should be divided. he gave us facts. ever since then till date, I have got no reason to support this contraption called Nigeria. things aren't working. I hope we break up in time without bloodshed. As earlier stated the boy must be so stupid to have derailed this thought proviking thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by BigIyanga: 1:17am On May 06, 2020
babasolution:

MUST WATER BE SUPPLIED BY THE STATE?EVEN ELECTRICITY MUST IT BE SUPPLIED BY THE STATE?
Individuals dont supply those overseas unlikd in Naija where u have to have I pass my neigbor and ur well. Yes, water is supplied by govts in organized climes
Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by BigIyanga: 2:37am On May 06, 2020
nsiba:

Compare Jamaica to Cross river state
Compare Ghana to Rivers state
You are out of our mind. Their bus stations will blow u away. One of their bus companies, Knutsford Express. All their filling stations hve running water and electricity -NO GEN. Non-traveling Nigerians think that Naija is good until. You can find oyibos in all nooks and crannies in Jaimaca without security.. and nobody is bothering them. Arabs and Chinese cant even try that in Naija let alone EU/US Oyibos
Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by BigIyanga: 2:41am On May 06, 2020
lukui:
If a problem is big, one of my teachers taught me to break it down into small small pieces before solving it. Nigeria has 36 states, 19 northern states, and the rest in the middle belt, north central, south east and south west. Each state has its governor. Before you come out and lambast Nigeria as a nation, have you asked the governor of your state, how he spent your last igr? Money for schools, roads, hospitals, airports, and so on . were they all judiciously used? I read that if there were no crictisms, governance will be bad. Yes we know northern leaders are ill, but let's take Lagos as an example, they have their master plan that they are following, fashola came did his own and left, ambode came did his own and left, now sanwo olu too is in line, I think many other States in Nigeria can emulate Lagos. Those saying our leaders are bad our leaders are bad, forgot that its good followership that breeds good leadership. Its we followers that supposed to check ourselves before criticising our leaders. She if I have collected bribe from buhari, will I be able to abuse him on television?
Nonsense. It’s good leadership that lays the foundation and builds institutions. How followers build road, electricity, schools, hospitals?
Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by Jamesbally: 5:13am On May 06, 2020
Iceberg3:

See I don't hate these northerners but if the north will hands off power,all forms of power for like 20years,things will change.

As long as we have retrogressive, conservative people running the nation,it will remain a zoo.
I pity kids born here

When Goodluck was there for 6 years as President, 2 years as vice and when OBJ was there for 8 years. What did they do to make the Country better?

Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
babasolution:

Let me advice you on something,becareful about things you read online,they are designed to poison your mind and make you selfhate thereby weakening your potential.Those believe most of those fucking write ups on Nigeria and never ever be ashamed of your country

I don't need ur advice. I am not dumb to just believe anything written online, those are the the true state of Nigeria. I am proud to be a Nigerian but ashamed of state of the country.
Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by Iceberg3: 7:11am On May 07, 2020
Jamesbally:

When Goodluck was there for 6 years as President, 2 years as vice and when OBJ was there for 8 years. What did they do to make the Country better?

I wasn't talking to a mallam like you,thank you
Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by Lifestone(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2020
ikbnice:
Sadly no note that I was active in a football manager group on Facebook. Ordinary football manager group ooo. They have been welcoming as we comment and post randomly. The day they got to know am a Nigerian, chai! Na im I know say all reputation is lost as a Nigerian. Nigerians have spoilt Nigerian image. I gently removed myself from the group
That's a personal problems to you, you are obviously timid as footballing is an area the world over respect Nigeria. I have travelled wide and have never been discriminated against as a Nigerian, I boldly tell them i am from Nigeria. At various airport, they've treated me with respect and at instances where they've asked specific questions, i answered without thinking its because of my passport.
Re: Jamaica is alot better than nigerian by Iceberg3: 7:44am On May 07, 2020
Davoneskay:

Stop ascribing fools to the 'Yorubas'. I'm a yoruba man. But that doesn't make me foolish. you may insult him cos truly, he deserves it. But don't say foul words to my tribe. Long before Bubu became the president, one of my prof back in school always opined that Nigeria should be divided. he gave us facts. ever since then till date, I have got no reason to support this contraption called Nigeria. things aren't working. I hope we break up in time without bloodshed. As earlier stated the boy must be so stupid to have derailed this thought proviking thread.

Yeah, sorry about that. Stay safe and God bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC’s Legal Team Bags Africa Arbitration Award / My Experience Today Showed That Nigeria Is Dead! / Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.