Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) (52027 Views)

I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by dingbang(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2020
This covid just tire person..

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by CodeFire5000(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2020
looks like that ogba down to agege syd
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Nathan2016: 11:44am On May 05, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Bro,
In this lockdown period, you have enough fuel to drive around Lagos
Is it idleness or you are related to Mungo Park

Stop projecting your poverty on other people. Not everyone in Nigeria is poor

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 05, 2020
Beautiful vid.
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by ntyce(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2020
People like you're the problem.
You picked your car for no reason and started driving to take pics and video.
If everyone had done so, imagine the extra traffic.

Stay home, simple instruction.
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Brovky(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2020
I hope no where catches fire again because the last time you drove around with this your camera places started catching fire oo grin grin
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by chiemmanuel(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2020
Nathan2016:

Stop projecting your poverty on other people. Not everyone in Nigeria is poor
even the government is cutting cost, being frugal is not poverty, it's people like you who wants to impress people that don't care about you, that have the most poverty mentality
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by betonnaira: 11:48am On May 05, 2020
vultosidro:
smiley

another new moniker to continue ur lame scam, boy, try improve
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by nepapole(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2020
emmabest2000:
What I notice is that there's Nepa pole in all the pictures you posted,

Can't you snap a picture without Nepa pole grin
Yes... You mentioned my name.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by masterflowx(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2020
Nonsense!

You're taking the picture of one spot and is showing uncompleted bridge and you're telling us that you drove around Lagos.

Borrow sense nah, at least...

Whose the pictures of abesan ipaja helped?

I'm still indoor here in ajah. I expect you to show us the picture of places like vi, marina, ikeja, Oshodi or apapa. Those are the commercial hubs of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:49am On May 05, 2020
vultosidro:
smiley
Aren't you the alleged scammer?
Clear your name first

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by HiFreda(f): 11:49am On May 05, 2020
You went out so you can see those who went out?
I can see that we are not ready for covid-19. If you have no business outside, what are you going out for?
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Lockdown them refuse then wear face masks them still refuse, police need to start flogging people like animals
Are they not also animals? You dey talk as if dem dey wear face masks.

Who dey break laws pass for Nigeria, nor be security personnels? Nonsense!

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by CasNova: 11:52am On May 05, 2020
Keep safe. Stay alive
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Doneyoung(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2020
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by winj: 11:57am On May 05, 2020
See overpopulation, even with many isolated people!
Hold up everywhere, density, pollution, all ingredients for diseases to fester
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Allee90: 11:57am On May 05, 2020
Admissionclass:
Good morning nairalanders sorry for disturbing you guys its condition i need your help before this lockdown I was saving to buy a laptop because i was enrolling in an ict class online but now I have exhausted all the money on food embarassedplease I really need this laptop to practise and improve help me anyhow you can I need a laptop of any product as long as it's good thanks God bless

Bros, you be Almajiri?
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Doneyoung(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
Aren't you the alleged scammer? Clear your name first
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Yebby(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
I hope no where catches fire again because the last time you drove around with this your camera places started catching fire oo grin grin
NOTED! [From the Police Investigation Unit]. cool

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by lastempero: 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
See the kind social distance u give that range grin nobody be goat bro grin
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by lastempero: 12:06pm On May 05, 2020
ntyce:
People like you're the problem.
You picked your car for no reason and started driving to take pics and video.
If everyone had done so, imagine the extra traffic.

Stay home, simple instruction.

As u watch that video na so u dey help hm hustle, get sense asap. D guy dey hustle 4 himself
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Okuda(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2020
Admissionclass:
Good morning nairalanders sorry for disturbing you guys its condition i need your help before this lockdown I was saving to buy a laptop because i was enrolling in an ict class online but now I have exhausted all the money on food embarassedplease I really need this laptop to practise and improve help me anyhow you can I need a laptop of any product as long as it's good thanks God bless

you spend laptop money on food... you are on your own.. as them don relax the lockdown go back and continue the thing that made you have the money for the laptkp in the first place.
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Nathan2016: 12:07pm On May 05, 2020
chiemmanuel:
even the government is cutting cost, being frugal is not poverty, it's people like you who wants to impress people that don't care about you, that have the most poverty mentality

You are mentally poor and backwards.

There is nothing wrong with that too.

Your level of exposure is low.

1. Not everyone is poor. Get that into your thick brain. Even if the govt is cutting cost that doesn't mean individual that can afford to drive around lagos should cut cost. Government money is public wealth.

2. That guy is doing a video for his YouTube channel. Incase your poor self haven't noticed. People make money on YouTube and online in general. I myself is a freelancer, so stop being ignorant and learn.

3. I understand where you are coming from. All your life, you probably earn less than standard means of living. Try earning more and understand the social class of the society
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Fidelismaria: 12:09pm On May 05, 2020

over rated
slum

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by redsun(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2020
It looks like Lagos just got the highest infection increase today. It is a dangerous time and it seems like all man is to himself at the moment as always.
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by SmartchildTutor: 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Bro,
In this lockdown period, you have enough fuel to drive around Lagos
Is it idleness or you are related to Mungo Park
Hehehehe....
You guys don't understand what hedonister is doing.
Remember the internet doesn't forget.
OP doesn't want to hear things like these after his departure from this beautiful world:
"My daddy never drove a car during his entire lifetime".
"My daddy never lived in Lagos".

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Robnectar(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2020
Nathan2016:

1. Not everyone is poor. Get that into your thick brain. Even if the govt is cutting cost that doesn't mean individual that can afford to drive around lagos should cut cost. Government money is public wealth.

2. That guy is doing a video for his YouTube channel. Incase your poor self haven't noticed. People make money on YouTube and online in general. I myself is a freelancer, so stop being ignorant and learn.

3. I understand where you are coming from. All your life, you probably earn less than standard means of living. Try earning more and understand the social class of the society

abeg no allow d guy commit suicide, u can just ignore him, this ur reply strong gan grin
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by chiemmanuel(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
Nathan2016:

quit trying hard to explain yourself, you did that in your first post
Whatever is your frustration, i am not the author,
If you can't handle life, i can advice you further,
Other people are seeing the lighter part of what I said, you are pouring your erectile dysfunction woes on me,
Mr Bill gates, rich man, Ajegunle Forbes billionaire
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by Gudton2020: 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
Please as you drive around Lagos or in your states of abode, kindly observe some security concerns like:

*Making sure your door glasses are up when in traffic jam

* Always pin down door lock buttons while driving.

*Dont park in a place lonely or without close reach to people.

Armed robbers and obtainers by trick are many in the society now.

They have been freed from different prisons and detention facilities all over our country.

Please be watchful, your gold necklace,wrist watches and phones are their target.
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by pawesome(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2020
this is the reason sit down at home won't work..some people must just go for amebo
Re: Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) by chii8(f): 12:32pm On May 05, 2020
Bros, drive come Ojo barracks, I hear say hold up tie wrapper for there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident / Alfa Ekele, Nigerian Aviation Student Dies In Plane Crash At US Airport (Photo) / Turkey Plane Splits Into 3 Parts After Skidding Off Runway, Kills 3, Injures 179

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.