Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Flimora Alternatives: The 14 Best Free Video Editing Software Programs In 2020 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Flimora Alternatives: The 14 Best Free Video Editing Software Programs In 2020 (487 Views)

Which Is The Best Free To Air Decoder / Alt Power Solution: Solar, Inverter, Battery, Training And Orientation Programs / Scientists Unveil £50 Photo Editing Software That Can Improve Your POSTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flimora Alternatives: The 14 Best Free Video Editing Software Programs In 2020 by Johnnyoungster(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2020
So after editing my video on the supposed Flimora free software for almost 4 hours or so, then time to export it, boom there was this giant watermark on it, I was angry and disappointed at the same time. I had a deadline to meet and I could not meet up, So Flimora tricked me and am sure it tricked you too. So I went straight to google and you would not believe what I found.

Whether it’s for work, your social media page, or your business, good video editing software can help you showcase your products from every angle by producing professional promos for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or anywhere else. These softwares come in paid and free versions and can help you produce quality content for your followers.

Below, i have been able to compile a list of the best free video editing software from around the web, as well as a few with affordable paid versions. So now let’s dive in.

BEST FREE VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE FOR DESKTOP
OpenShot
VSDC
Blender
ShortCut
VideoPad
HitFlim Express
Da vinci Resolve 19
Quik
LightWorks
Movie Maker
iMovie
Magisto

Video editing software refers to tools that help businesses successfully edit, modify, generate, or manipulate a video or movie file. You can cut and arrange video to give it a better flow, remove sections, and add effects to improve the video. Companies, regardless of size, can benefit from a good video editor to create powerful video content. The biggest advantage of free video editing software for desktops is that they tend to have more features than most mobile video editing apps.

1. OPENSHOT
Best simple video editor for beginners

OpenShot
OpenShot’s easy-to-use user interface makes it a great video editing program for beginners. While more complex tools may offer more editing components, OpenShot’s intuitive interface and minimal design are perfect for simple editing.

OpenShot is an efficient option for small businesses and is best for clip resizing, scaling, trimming, snapping, and rotation. It also offers credit scrolling, frame stepping, time mapping, audio editing, and real-time preview.

Features include:

Unlimited layers for watermarks, background videos, and audio tracks
Customizable title-card templates
Drag-and-drop functionality for easily adding video, audio, or image files
Digital video effects, including brightness, gamma, hue, greyscale, and chroma key compositing for green-screen effects
Powerful key-frame animation capabilities for creating animated videos
Available for: Windows, Mac, and Linux

2. VSDC FREE VIDEO EDITOR
Top free video editing software with full editing suite

VSDC
VSDC’s desktop video editing software is available as both a free and paid version. Although the free version has reduced features, it still comes with VSDC’s full video editing suite—including a mask tool and chroma key functionality for green-screen video effects.

If you have the funds to spring for the full version, the suite of tools expands to include video stabilization, robust post-production effects, slideshow/presentation capabilities, 3D diagram templates, and direct social media publishing.

Features include:

Color-correction tools for a more professional look
A full suite of transitional effects
Easy-to-use image filters, similar to what you’d find on Instagram
Mask tools for hiding, blurring or highlighting specific elements
Social media link for sharing videos on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo
HEVC/H.265 (an advanced video-compression standard), for maintaining the highest quality at the minimum file size—essential for processing 4K and HD files
Available for: Windows

Price: Free; $19.99 for Pro version

3. MOVIE MAKER 10
Good free video editing software for Windows

Movie Maker 10
Movie Maker 10 is a convenient video editing software for Windows for people looking to go back to basics. It’s great for making quick edits to short video clips you need ready right away.

Movie Maker 10 comes with a free version that includes its suite of video and picture editing tools as well as the ability to add captions with customizable fonts and colors.

Features include:

Auto-preview tool for edits and effects
Auto-movie options for creating customizable cuts of your video clips
Animation tab to easily add music, titles, and credits
Available for: Windows

Price: Free

4. LIGHTWORKS
Best online video editor for real-time project sharing

Lightworks
Lightworks includes a simple and intuitive interface, so it’s easy to pick up. Lightworks also offers a collection of detailed video tutorials, making it one of the more accessible and easy to learn Linux video editing software options on this list.

Lightworks has a suite of original stock videos and music clips licensed for use in any videos you edit on the program, letting you give a polished look to any marketing video.

Features include:

High-quality simple trim functions for fast and precise video editing
Speed optimization, letting you continue to edit while importing new content
Multicam editing for syncing clips from multiple cameras
Real-time team project sharing with full control over which user has editing access
Easy sharing of videos with fast export to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Instagram
Supports a wide range of video formats
Available for: Windows, Mac, and Linux

Price: Free $24.99 per month for Pro version

https://tecrila.com/2020/05/05/flimora-alternatives-the-14-best-free-video-editing-software-programs-in-2020/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flimora Alternatives: The 14 Best Free Video Editing Software Programs In 2020 by ROptimal: 11:56am On May 05, 2020
Great explanation. I have also used such kind of video editing software during my early days in video marketing. Great love to VSDC and finally I shifted to Filmora. Currently, also I used to make professional videos for my company Optimal Virtual Employee.

As a test, I made a few videos on Filmora about Virtual Assistant on youtube and I got a big appreciation. The tool allows us to add some very special effects.
Re: Flimora Alternatives: The 14 Best Free Video Editing Software Programs In 2020 by Johnnyoungster(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2020
ROptimal:
Great explanation. I have also used such kind of video editing software during my early days in video marketing. Great love to VSDC and finally I shifted to Filmora. Currently, also I used to make professional videos for my company Optimal Virtual Employee.

As a test, I made a few videos on Filmora about Virtual Assistant on youtube and I got a big appreciation. The tool allows us to add some very special effects.

Flimora is great but them telling it's free later to find out you have to pay. Is not a good market strategy.
Re: Flimora Alternatives: The 14 Best Free Video Editing Software Programs In 2020 by henrisav: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
As I told you, companies make their videos needed for product or service promotion. Though their teams have highly technical software to make a video, they sometimes feel the lack of expertise to make good video content. If you want more information about professional video experts services you can read this blog: https://supperarticles.asia/why-companies-join-hands-with-video-experts/

(1) (Reply)

Phantom Wallet Review: How To Use The Phantom Wallet App To Stalk Solana / ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri / Get A Working Bluesky Invite Code, See Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.