Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? (31334 Views)

Can N30 Million Buy 3 Beds Bungalow Penthouse With Boys Quarter ? / Can 30 Million Build 6 Bedroom Duplex. / Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by hahn(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2020
Conze:
Just spend little from that money and consult an architect, he will guide u, u will be confused here

He wants "free" info.

He doesn't want to be "scammed"
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by ib22003(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2020
This should be okay if you choose the materials accordingly.
Kingrexyl:
Lately I've been thinking of starting a business complex, 10 shops upstairs and 10 downstairs probably by January next year, so I want to ask if 30 million can do everything, including the roofing, tiles e.t.c, your advise will be appreciated.

Kindly also contact Ribap Solutions. We will look at your complex design and add all IT Solutions needed to make it one of the future. Just Imagine the internet being bought in bulk and Shared between all shop for a price as low and 10k a month. Use your capacity to get Bussiness grade internet at affordable prices. If you want to know why you need a business-grade dedicated Bandwidth service read out article about it below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5814360/shared-internet-plans-vs-dedicated
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by moorevic(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Lately I've been thinking of starting a business complex, 10 shops upstairs and 10 downstairs probably by January next year, so I want to ask if 30 million can do everything, including the roofing, tiles e.t.c, your advise will be appreciated.
My man where did you steal the 30million from, just be honest??

1 Like

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by arcahmad(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2020
Manasir:
smiley

Hey bros am in katsina state g.r a to be precise can u send me ur phone number
No problem 07069672461
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Aguogba(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin angry

Where is d location?? Why not students lodge?

Needs more maintenance.
1. Those guys shit and use water like say tomorrow no dey. Na so you go dey evacuate septic tank twice a year no matter how big.
2. Spread clothes on metal railings on staircase and balconies due to convenience, and they rust, except you plan to use ORIGINAL stainless steel railings
3. They damage walls, caution fee no prevent am. They don't just care. You go fix house tire
4. NUC/ASUU. Vs FG strike are 5&6. If strike start before rent payment, you're on your own.

Money dey student lodge but las las, every investment get risk and if you never enter, u no go sabi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by arcahmad(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
The Hausas are mostly trustworthy. Thank you for the advice
Thank you bros, l am short of words. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 07, 2020
Hello, if you already have the land you want to erect the structure then you can't spend up to #12M for that little project. #30M is too much for just 20 shops (10 down and 10 up).

Building of house is very cheap for those that knows the in and out of building. My grand father was a building contractor, my father also a building contractor and me a civil engineer. I have years of experience in building.

The only things that are expensive in the structure you want to erect are decking and roofing (that's even if you want to use step tiles roofing sheets).
if you are constructing it in Lagos, keep up to #1M for the whole blocks plus fence because a block cost #200 and 5000 piece of blocks will complete it and still remain, buy 5 to 6 loads of granite depending on the size of tipper, go to cement deport to buy 400 bags of cements for the whole construction from foundation to finishing.

Use POP ceiling and tile for the whole floor plus hand railing plus electrical work, plumbing work, weldering work, interlock of the compound.

On a final note, it's always the engineers that most house owners usually rely on that usually make house expensive because they really want to embezzle and eat your pocket well.

4 Likes

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by fireback: 9:57am On May 07, 2020
Seunaj05:
For the actual building itself you don't even need 30 million. If it's just complex without any serious interior furnishings, 15 million should do the magic. However, you will need a minimum of 100 by 150 meters for the structure, 50 by 150 will also work if you don't mind an ample parking space. The cost of the land itself can be a challenge depending on the location you want. Getting a plot of land in fairly promising location can cost you around 15 million and above. Goodluck in your choice
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by adecz: 10:00am On May 07, 2020
* Iron rods 2.2 mln,

* 5OOO 9inch block

** 5000 6 inch block

*** 1200 bags of cement. ( not Dangote ).

*** 25 trips of sharp sand ( Ten tyres).

*** 10 trips of gravel (6 tyres )

These are the major materials needed
for structural works.

Why why wait till 2O21?

Go ahead with foundation & German floor.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by farukchatta(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:

Depends on location and city.
With a good contractor
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2020
not at all. more than that

we might not be the best just know that we are different from the rest.

Procurement, Shipping, Digital marketing, social media adverts, and giftcards/ airtime buying.

Yuan rate - Naira 60
shipping - $10.5 per KG

No extra charges.
whatsapp: 07081997275

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by waldigit: 10:13am On May 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:

30m looks feasible, but it depends on location both in physical and economic sense.
So I advised you let your developer know the site and prepare drawings so that you can get rough estimate and mental picture of your project. Cost factors are dynamic and varies a lot with location.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by tonididdy(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2020
Well if its a one storey complex at most... Doing 2storey will definitely mean boycotting standards which equals disaster.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Cmoni1(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:

In 2007 down here in awka,I designed and built a 3 story of 3 bedrooms flats and the total cost of everything including accessories and tiling was 35million.so tell me can you now see dat d money ur proposing to build down der in the north will get u a double of the structure.

1 Like

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by JPUC: 10:23am On May 07, 2020
Yes it can
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by stanisbaratheon: 10:24am On May 07, 2020
Jomandi13:

Point of correction............Get a QS to prepare a BOQ to know the actual cost simple.

What point of correction are you talking about?? An engineer will prepare a Bill of engineering measurement for him.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by phorget(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:

Please do not build "shops" as you intend doing. I would advise you build office space.
The truth of the matter from my projection is that shops would soon be outdated. Businesses are really coming up in a more sophisticated ways and in time to come even tailors would require an office space rather than a shop.

Back to your question, I'll agree that 30milion will give you a floor office space given the condition that your land is normal(in some areas your 30million won't even be enough for filling alone grin).

You can contact us for more advice on your planned project.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by phorget(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2020
adecz:

* Iron rods 2.2 mln,

* 6OOO 9inch block

** 6000 6 inch block

*** 1200 bags of cement. ( not Dangote ).

*** 25 trips of sharp sand ( Ten tyres).

*** 10 trips of gravel (6 tyres )

These are the major materials needed
for structural works.

Why why wait till 2O21?

Go ahead with foundation & German floor.

Abstract quotation I guess.
You haven't seen the condition of the land he intends building on so how come you are giving an estimate?
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Tego(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2020
For your design, you can contact me on 08065236328....

SJ ARCHITECTS[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
sir don't call any phone number here o.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by jamillion: 11:15am On May 07, 2020
It will cover...i can break the material and labour cost for you but tell us how big u want each room.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Stevyne: 11:20am On May 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Call Tetra M & Associates LTD.
They are into building
He's the best to advice you on this.

Just tell him from Stephen
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Preciousvicky: 11:27am On May 07, 2020
30million is ok but depending on the material to be used and the size of building as well as finishes
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by DonroxyII: 11:31am On May 07, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Yes, I have been using it for the past 10 years and I have had no cause to change or repair it. The building was a DIY, I have also recouped the money I spent building the property.

Before building do your research, the internet has made things easy

And when building for rental or Investment make sure the rental income will give you a minimum PE of 15 .

Eg the property that cost you N30 million to complete should give you a minimum rental income of N2 million
PE means price to earnings right ?
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2020
DonroxyII:
PE means price to earnings right ?

Yes, as an investor don't over spend but a functional and durable investment property

1 Like

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by pman096(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2020
As an architect, firstly I would say it depends on the location and if the land is not part of that amount, it can build it but depending location, quality of finishes might be sacrificed because of prices.
Let us forget cement which is somewhat universal in price..example on some sites I've worked on, in Lagos sharp sand goes for about 40k-45k depending on the supplier but in Akwa ibom we got the same sand for about 15k-16k.
Also labour costs varies with these locations..

If interested could show you some of my works
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Tswata1992: 12:40pm On May 07, 2020
Location matters alot
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by sorepco(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2020
My broda I like ur spirit. With so many fraudsters around. E want chop u for daylite. There are many person with such project in mind who wud like ideas here n the mugu wants u to inbox him privately....
Kingrexyl:
You can type everything here
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by sorepco(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2020
30million can do 3 or 4 storey building....so what is 1 story building of 20 shops?

COMPENGRFRANK:
@ LEAST #60M SHOULD DO FOR A STRONG STRUCTURE AND GOOD FINISHING.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by sorepco(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2020
60m? R u doing two 1 story building of 20 shops?

quote author=Kingrexyl post=89243338]That is much, damn![/quote]
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by sorepco(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2020
Note that if in the North it shud b cheaper na.
North has cheaper labour
North land is not water locked so no need for extra reinforcements
North has no village youth or elders that need to be settled first

Kingrexyl:
In the north, I have a land there I just need the extimate, I also have some architects who were telling me 40 million, one told me 50 million am just confused.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by vyke2008: 1:13pm On May 07, 2020
What makes you think his is genuine and not a scammer himself?

COMPENGRFRANK:
BRO I WILL ADVICE YOU DON'T DO BUSINESS HERE WITH ANYONE TILL YOU SEE HIM/HER FACE TO FACE.ALMOST 90% OF PEOPLE HERE ARE SCAMMERS SO BEWARE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Mama Put' Causes Fire Outbreak In Enugu Park, Bus Burnt (Photos, Video) / Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / R Of O And C Of O. What's The Difference ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.