Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,727 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff (59109 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by wonuks(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2020
Hisincrease:

I like your designs.
Hopefully, you will get my site done when I'm ready.

Thanks. Waiting eagerly to do business with you
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by PqsMike: 6:53pm On May 05, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
and u are a fool for quoting me you better respect you set before u get the insult of your life

haaaa..... ema wo omokekere yii kee...??

as old as i am... emii....fool??....iru arifin ile igbe wo niyen..?

Omo Mr. Adewumi...mama je kin binu si e kee??.....u better apologize now......!!
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Bianda24: 7:09pm On May 05, 2020
Is that the man who wants to rule Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by nedekid: 7:29pm On May 05, 2020
festacman:

Dude, any well-run business owned by a non-exploitative capitalist is supposed to have at every point in time a reserve to continue to function as a going concern for at least 3 months in case of emergency or act of God. Since in this case, the future is not assured as per when things will fully pick up, a salary slash or stripping-off of certain allowances for three months is ideal before any drastic measures. Loyal staff who gave their best to the company deserves better treatment as they were not prepared for what happened and it is not their doing.

Where is the reserves comming from?
Are you aware that over 90% of companies in Nigeria, same as households are barely breaking even? Unfavorable business environment. From taxes to utility bills, running Gen, etc. Just as families could not survive 1 month lock down, it applies to companies!
My workers have being calling me to open my office since Sunday, omo I no pick call. I know just the fact that they show 1 day, at month end they expect to be paid. Meanwhile obviously for the next 1-2 months business will be dull so is it my blood I will use to pay? Jejely, I lock office.
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by SmartMen: 7:48pm On May 05, 2020
festacman:

He did not loot the national treasury to set up his private university.
yeah right... but Atiku employed people. show us whom your buhari employed all his life.. outside government.

If others look and create jobs, we will still benefit one way or the other...

show us the company your buhari owns that he employed people and fed families...

Shameless thing.
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by festacman(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2020
SmartMen:
yeah right... but Atiku employed people. show us whom your buhari employed all his life.. outside government.

If others look and create jobs, we will still benefit one way or the other...

show us the company your buhari owns that he employed people and fed families...

Shameless thing.

He looted the money that should have been used to build basic infrastructure that would have driven the economy with attendant multiplier effects. Today, Atiku is a wealthy employer and our economy is poor with high rate unemployment. And you are happily applauding him and loathing Buhari who didnt loot. Are you OK?

2 Likes

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by golddare: 8:23pm On May 05, 2020
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by jimcaddy(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2020
Yet Alhaji Atiku can donate huge sums of money to the Federal Government.. Many employees should just leave and look for what to do. Being in paid employment is not even sustainable anymore during this pandemic period...

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
Lol, do you mean to say Nigerian University of America smiley
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
Nigeria for enter one chance in 2019 God is still behind this country i swear
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2020
Peterobi90:

Does he make his own policies, it's obviously the redundant APC policies from the FG that has affected all and sundry... we have over 30m unemployed, are they attached to Atiku aswell..

If this covid situation does not reset the thoughts of Nigerians to elect capable leaders going forward, I really dont know what would..

Atiku/Obi won virtually all of Lekki/VGC and affluent areas where the employers live but lost in areas where employees live... where is the sense in that.., do you know more than your employers, yet we complain when they close shop or lay off staff.

You are sick upstair. Can you even think on your own? You meant that your employer is the one doing your thinking for you? You need to borrow sense and look at the voting pattern of USA citizens, the affluents and the masses voting pattern. You must be of opinion that employees should vote whoever their employers voted for
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by ashcall(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:
He's running a business, not charity organization.

No pretense, he has to take wise decision before the business will run aground. Even governments across are battling to remain afloat amidst dwindling fortunes.
but when you heard that access bank sacked it's workers ,you cried Wolf. It's access bank not a business organisation, are they are charitable organisation as well, my guy Atiku was just looking for excuse and he found one in covid. Thank God it 50m he manage give, them for say he federal government money

2 Likes

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by ledamaster(m): 1:30am On May 06, 2020
manuelreports:
I always say it that Atiku is not even the right choice of a president
He don't have what it takes to lead this nation to prosperity. Most of these investments are financed through corrupt money looted from different angles. Now it is clear those areas will be blocked and that leads to sacking. A company which have a laid them framework of profiteering will not be in a haste to sack its workers due to the effect of this pandemic.
as expected we will find senseless folks like these comment, if we check they have never in their miserable lives built or ran a successful business like the brainless fossil in aso rock. Even despite Buhari and the APC hav literally ran the countrys economy aground, Atiku didnt sack evn when banks and big multinational coys were sacking he stil retained many of his staffs. But trust Tinubu ejekpeje Buharists to say nonsense. Buhari that u voted for, was an ex head of state, Governor, PTF Chairman and pet minister, yet there no single business even a kiosk set up to his name. And u must be a great heediot if u think with his pedegree, he needs to steal to hav a successful biz. Ur prefered bullet is so incompetent, he cant even pay salaries of Npower folks despite the huge trillions he borrowed. He just sacked 5k of npower beneficiaries o. Atikus Faro brand busines is still the highest selling water brand in the NorthEASt, with over 300 direct employee and over 5 thousand resellers, distributors, indirectly employed. Show us the ones ur president kovik created ?
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Peterobi90: 5:58am On May 06, 2020
maasoap:

You are sick upstair. Can you even think on your own? You meant that your employer is the one doing your thinking for you? You need to borrow sense and look at the voting pattern of USA citizens, the affluents and the masses voting pattern. You must be of opinion that employees should vote whoever their employers voted for

Well that's your opinion... set up your own coy and employ folks when the ineffective FG policies affects your employer and he is forced to close shop..

It's that simple.. if you could, you would have done it..

The Americans voted trump for a reason and before the covid situation.. unemployment was at 3%.
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by wonuks(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2020
luluosas:
Do you design for 10k?
Not at all. We do professional website design. Our least package goes for 35k
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by luluosas(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2020
425 staff actually sacked. It is well
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by lereinter(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2020
festacman:

He stopped importation of rice to save forex.
He is building train network across Nigeria.
He is building 2nd Onitsha Bridge
He is decentralizing port operations to other zones, with underutilized ports
He is building long-abandoned Mambilla Power project
He cleared the arrears long-neglected ex-workers of Nigerian Airways running into billions of Nair a
He stopped petroleum subsidy scam by using NNPC instead of party members to import fuel
He bought sophisticated fighter jets from US to upgrade our military capabilities

May your life be the same way as buhari is running Nigeria.
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by festacman(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2020
lereinter:

May your life be the same way as buhari is running Nigeria.

May your next 16 years be as debilitating and poor as PDP left Nigeria.
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by lereinter(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2020
festacman:

May your next 16 years be as debilitating and poor as PDP left Nigeria.

Hope you have said amen to my prayers for you too
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by festacman(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2020
lereinter:

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by lereinter(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2020
festacman:

May Fulani herdsmen visit you. Amen
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by luluosas(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2020
Okay
wonuks:

Not at all. We do professional website design. Our least package goes for 35k
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by festacman(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2020
lereinter:

May Fulani herdsmen visit you. Amen

Hahaha! We will have a chat and drink some fresh warm milk straight from the udders.
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by senatordave1(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

Between a devil and a devil choose one.
Tinubu
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by akosanwafo: 4:49pm On May 06, 2020
Definitely is not a good idea.
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Sardauna24, you blockhead..... You got no clue about happenings in the real world.......

Keep burying that dead head of yours in the sand, like a bloody peacock..... Exposing your smelly ass.......
slowpoke i heard that u are starving hunger dey do u anyhow..hope ur sack letter has arrived..
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 3:59pm On May 12, 2020
Sardauna24:
slowpoke i heard that u are starving hunger dey do u anyhow..hope ur sack letter has arrived..

Me starving? You must be joking........ For lunch, I just had half roasted chicken + chips + red wine......... grin

I hope you're enjoying your miserable life and following the real news, about companies sacking employee's (i forgot you cannot read)?

Get that your educated friend to read them out to you (while you're drinking sugarless garri and groundnuts)...... grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Me starving? You must be joking........ For lunch, I just had half roasted chicken + chips + red wine......... grin

I hope you're enjoying your miserable life and following the real news, about companies sacking employee's (i forgot you cannot read)?

Get that your educated friend to read them out to you (while you're drinking sugarless garri and groundnuts)...... grin
Lokad dis fat mumu na for were u see chicken nd chips?jobless illiterate.u dat is struggling nd begging ur neigbours for garri to fill ur belle na u dey do lunch with chicken nd chips,keep on deceiving ur self i even heard that u borrow data from ur network provider just to login to NL nd be exposing ur high level of illetracy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.